►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo.php
photo.php

Still getting used to GT6...
Derp, if you tried to put pictures on here, use the attachment File, then click full image. I cannot see the pictures

If you haven't taken the Survey that will Determine your Turtle Division, Please do that, it only takes a couple of minutes, roughly 1-2 Minutes. Click Here to Determine your Division

If you want too see your Results Or others, you can view that Here

Last edited:
It is confirmed that I indeed belong in D2 with a fast time like that. My fastest was 1'44.894.
i kept pulling low 1'43s high 1'42s..i know i could've got a low 1'42 maybe a 1'41 like i did in a room earlier with corsa911.Oh Well, Still a awesome Race Last Night Guys, This Week should be another great Week of Racing! 👍

Derp, if you tried to put pictures on here, use the attachment File, then click full image. I cannot see the pictures

If you haven't taken the Survey that will Determine your Turtle Division, Please do that, it only takes a couple of minutes, roughly 1-2 Minutes. Click Here to Determine your Division

If you want too see your Results Or others, you can view that Here
I can't access the results, it says that my permission is denied.

Great racing in div 2 last night. Some close driving at times. Thanks for including me. My power went out just as race 2 ended. I think we had 8 in the first race and 6 in the second.

I enjoyed our close racing in race 2! Unfortunately my tires lost its grip and i made mistakes to keep up with you!

Welcome to Turtle Racing League!

I enjoyed our close racing in race 2! Unfortunately my tires lost its grip and i made mistakes to keep up with you!

Welcome to Turtle Racing League!
Yea great fun I was starting to work up a sweat.
Ph1sher still can't see results, only the form for Div placements.

Yea great fun I was starting to work up a sweat.
Ph1sher still can't see results, only the form for Div placements.
try now? click here to view

My response has been recorded... is that what its supposed to say?

I like how I'm last on the list lol
Yes, Thank you! well us stewards may have to consider your thinking of putting you in D1, i think your D2, :lol: kidding man!

As others are taking the survey for your division, take your division placement survey now by clicking here

Went to gamestop to trade in games and get a ps3. The website says their ps3 is 169.99... in store its 199.99 and to beat that I traded in cod ghost and they tried to give me 25 for it. I just laughed and took my other 8 games and left. I'll sell them on eBay.

Wow thats awesome. I want a playseat so bad.

it's nice. i got mine two years ago about this time of the year for 33% off on amazon. i ended up adding some wheels to it, so i can flip it up and roll it around/tuck it away. it's made to accept the logitech wheel, but there were two holes that happen to line up with the T500's screws. for the pedals, i had to do some grinding/cutting and hammering to make them fit, and they are attached with a 20 ty wraps or so.

Logitech Driving Force GT, just a cheap $150 wheel

Pretty decent ffb for a gear driven wheel.

Pedals are a different story, I would stuff foam batton strip behind the brake pedal to firm it up back when I used the dfgt.

I miss it now, sold mine a couple years ago when I got out of sim racing. DS3 just isn't as smooth.

I had a g27 and an obutto ozone cockpit. Had to sell it but I plan on getting another setup before Christmasnext year of the Thrustmaster TR500S abd a Volaire cockpit.

I had a g27 and an obutto ozone cockpit. Had to sell it but I plan on getting another setup before Christmasnext year of the Thrustmaster TR500S abd a Volaire cockpit.
i got the G27 and the Obutto Ozone Cockpit 👍

Its not a bad setup but I had issues with mine that'll prevent me from ever buying one again. They're a great low budget setup for someone that doesn't have kids.

I have my couch, a G27 and a wheelstandpro. Would not mind a playseat or a Fanatec CSL, but my parents would go nuts, and tell me to get a life -_-

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm selling some games to help fund my ps3, if you see anything you like send me a pm. Pricing includes shipping with a tracking number and only via PayPal.

Borderlands 2 - $12
Borderlands 2 w/ Steelbook $20
Call of Duty Ghost 35 (with unused map code)
Fallout 3 $10
Bioshock 2 $10(brand new, it was sealed but I took it off trying to trade it in at gamestop)
Dragon Age 2 Bioware Signature Edition $20
Skyrim $10

All games are scratch free and come with manual. Prices are good until Tuesday then they go on eBay. Offer only open to current turtle members amd all proceeds go to furnishing a ps3 to race with on Saturdays. Thanks and God Bless.

Got the G27(very sweet wheel) and a 1997 Honda Civic passenger seat, made a table with some plywood and pvc...table&pvc=$100, seat=$20 from the junkyard:lol:

Attention Turtles

If you have not submitted your Forum for Division Placement, Please make your way too Here to Take the Survey to Get your Division in Turtle Racing League

Thank you for Taking a little time, as it helps me prepare for Future Turtle Racing League Events on Saturday Nights

If you want too see your response or others, you can see that Here

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

Results will be posted once @johnsom sends me Division 2 Results, and Johnsom, delete some messages in your PM box.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back