SNAIL Michelin Pilot Challenge 2024, "PS5 Users Only", GS/GT4 Monthly Series on Friday Nights 9pm EST, **Recruiting New Drivers**Open 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 123 comments
Hello Drivers,

Spotters guide has been completed with all entries and provided livery profile pictures.
@Worst_Driver , need an updated profile picture with the correct number coloring along with the addition of the digital number board on both sides, the "snailracing.org" logo on the A-Pillar, and the team logo on front and both sides.
@Bologna_Duc
Just need the finished version of your livery. I know you have been away and had a draft worked up, but never received a profile picture of your final edited version.
@Buffalo_DRD - Need the team logo on front and both sides added to your livery and an updated profile picture sent to me.

@gkgamer
@PeekabooRacin
Need liveries rendered to our series requirements. If either of you need help or would like to have a livery created for you, let me know...happy to get something together for you.
gkgamer - also need a second time trial ran at the adjusted driver regulation to verify the change. Please see the second post of the thread for your regulation and run the TT again. Please forward the results to me asap.
PeekabooRacin/Clutch - need a Time Trial from you asap. Please see the TT instructions in the first post.

I will update the Spotters Guide and Driver Profile page as pictures are received.
View attachment 1397817

Below is the Driver Profile page (3rd Post in the Thread)...have a look.

Still need a few more drivers to kick off the season and the rest of the driver leveling and liveries to be complete. Once we get to that point, I will set a start date.
Hey @llNovall
Below are updated livery pics with team decals on side and front (in Red)
Let me know if you need anything else..
IMG_5561.jpeg

IMG_5563.jpeg

IMG_5562.jpeg

Hey Normsk,
You are in the same boat I was last year at this time. I joined this group on a whim and had a great time in their Porsche series last year.

It led me to look into other events offered by Snail and I’ve since joined their Sunday Night Spec league.

I’d encourage you to have a look into that to see if it works for you. You’ll notice most drivers in this series also either currently or historically have participated in our Sunday League.

Welcome to Snail…
I’m looking at the rules and regulations and I have to say it is very intimidating.

I guess first thing is to run the different cars per the specs on the TT and figure out which one works for me in VR.

I’m looking at the rules and regulations and I have to say it is very intimidating.

I guess first thing is to run the different cars per the specs on the TT and figure out which one works for me in VR.
All the cars are very close. Find what you are consistent and comfortable with and base your choice on that. Consistency and minimal mistakes are what wins these series.

Back