Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,983 comments
Can’t rely on the Supercars World Tour deal. If I were any of the TCR participants I’d be cutting my losses and trading up for a Mustang, Vantage or Supra.

Yeah, just like you posted I’d put my hand up too if a team want to add variety to their garage. :)

Can’t rely on the Supercars World Tour deal. If I were any of the TCR participants I’d be cutting my losses and trading up for a Mustang, Vantage or Supra.

Yeah, just like you posted I’d put my hand up too if a team want to add variety to their garage. :)
Also the endurance aspect of GT racing anywhere your budget can stretch to, as opposed to the Sprint idea with TCR of shorter races.

Indeed. Since branching off from the brief Production Series, GT4 is proving anyone have a chance of winning. Rarely are cars being taken out, less safety car intervention and mandatory pit stop throw it up for all to have a crack within the hour, but boy it’s a quick hour.

Indeed. Since branching off from the brief Production Series, GT4 is proving anyone have a chance of winning. Rarely are cars being taken out, less safety car intervention and mandatory pit stop throw it up for all to have a crack within the hour, but boy it’s a quick hour.
Absolutely.

Longer races give more opportunities for tactics & strategies.

Time flies when you're having fun.

Back