►TURTLE RACING LEAGUE l Saturday Night Enduro Series l Accepting New Members Everyday!Open 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 7,202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha, bulky items like that always seem to get dinged up during shipping. 18º? Shiver me timbers! LOL must be that jet stream coming down from Canada and across the Great Lakes.
-10 here with a -40 wind chill

For you to get in @micantony you need to be at least friend's with 1 of the turtles to access it easier, other wise Roy will post the room number on the thread. Its not friends only, its public, we allow non turtles to race with us and they can join the league if they want too
Is this temporary or a permanent change? I really like the control aspect of the Turtle League. You can be sure you will always be racing fast / clean drivers. When racing in public rooms I've had people give up and start driving backwards just to mess everyone up. Hopefully this is just temporary.

Is this temporary or a permanent change? I really like the control aspect of the Turtle League. You can be sure you will always be racing fast / clean drivers. When racing in public rooms I've had people give up and start driving backwards just to mess everyone up. Hopefully this is just temporary.

Temporary, with gt6 not allowing community we have to go to open lobbys, though we will allow new racers to join us just on Wednesday nights we will give then a chance to race with us and recruit them, though on Saturday nights, all non turtles will be kicked from room..sounds harsh for Saturday night's but that's our only option.

Hope that answers your question

Temporary, with gt6 not allowing community we have to go to open lobbys, though we will allow new racers to join us just on Wednesday nights we will give then a chance to race with us and recruit them, though on Saturday nights, all non turtles will be kicked from room..sounds harsh for Saturday night's but that's our only option.

Hope that answers your question
As long as its Ph1sh that sets the room it can be set to private because I'm pretty sure every Turtle has him on there friends list. All you have to do is click the "friends only" box bottom left of Lobby screen and the room should pop right up. They should've put password option for rooms. PD doesn't always consider how North American lobbies work. ie: You never see any backwards drivers in JP lobbies

As long as its Ph1sh that sets the room it can be set to private because I'm pretty sure every Turtle has him on there friends list. All you have to do is click the "friends only" box bottom left of Lobby screen and the room should pop right up. They should've put password option for rooms. PD doesn't always consider how North American lobbies work. ie: You never see any backwards drivers in JP lobbies
Right and its like a pyramid, like if a friend is in a room and not hosting, when you have friends room checked, you will see it. passwords to enter private rooms? that would be nice

Oh no! Everything get sorted out?
Well I could not find the room after my internet crashed.. got back on to crash again. Micantony Racing and LateNight were there. I just got frustrated. Turned off the ps3. It has not enjoyed Gt6 as much as me. :banghead:

Thanks @3forSpeed for hosting Last Night, looks like everyone had a great night running those clios around leguna seca!

See you all on Saturday!

Thanks @3forSpeed for hosting Last Night, looks like everyone had a great night running those clios around leguna seca!

See you all on Saturday!
A friend of mine is interested in the Sat. 10pm race, are there any spaces available?
If so I'll have him login and sign up, Thx

Jimbo-50
A friend of mine is interested in the Sat. 10pm race, are there any spaces available?
If so I'll have him login and sign up, Thx
Of course, bring him here we would love to have him join us

So are divisions being made pre or post Saturday? Div based on position or race history?

Depends on how many show up on Saturday if there's a lot, 2 divisions to be announced soon after Saturday

Based off history and results from Saturday

Hello, I would like to join ya'lls league.

My PSN is Corkini_the_XXII
Baby blue car w/ black wheels if available?

Hello, I would like to join ya'lls league.

My PSN is Corkini_the_XXII
Baby blue car w/ black wheels if available?

Welcome to Turtle Racing League Corkini!!

Your color combo and number is available so ill get you added to the drivers list!

Again Welcome! We are looking forward to seeing you on track! 👍 looks like we have quite a few guys that may make their debut on Saturday!

Feel free to ask any questions or if you need any help, we are willing to help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back