• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been thinking about the car for next season and I wanted something more powerful but not too hard to drive. How about the....

Light Car Company - ROCKET '07

gt6-light-car-company-rocket-07.jpg

gran-turismo-6-light-car-company-rocket-07-render.jpg

rocket_01300x168.jpg

brando, it's your choice but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:yuck::lol: Again, your choice and congrats on winning this season:cheers:

I don't think we ever put a $ cap on car choices, have we? If everyone agrees, let's not have a cap. I think it's safe to say that most, if not all, have enough credits by now to buy cars or already have them. Just keep the choices in moderation. A lot of great race cars to choose from with no cap:sly:

Last edited:
Brando, NOOOOOOOOOO! Since we'll be driving on race tires it will be even more boring than toyota, it already handles like its on rails even on sport hards. And its not even that fast. And its not even a race car. I suggest we stick to proper race cars. But it's your choice.... And yeah congrats on winning! :cheers: You're lucky my game has frozen last night (not really :lol:)!

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 14 Race 5 Results:

1st: WhalesNPals
2nd: brandofo
3rd: GTP_racefan78
4th: Nic-KL
5th: tcrash15
6th: vincentq4
7th: Chuthulugoat
8th: racingchamp30
9th: AJHG1000
10th: newjknapp
11th: dpinho1975
12th: soundtiger95
13th: Ktrain186
14th: cmbeal317
15th: JWalker_SSR7

Thank you all for coming out last night for the final race of Season 14. I was glad to see a couple of new drivers out, and I hope everyone had just as much fun as I did. Next Saturday is going to be a lot of fun with our 2.4 Hours of Daytona, and then the start of Season 15 the following Saturday. The final results from Season 14 will be post shortly, at which time, the prize winners can being making there choices(though it appears we may have a car already).

Thanks again!
cmbeal317

I was thinking, will there even be a way to police lower classes so they run appropriate pp or hp?

What we'll do is before we start qualifying, and we'll set the regulations for the lowest class, have them enter, and then raise the regulations for each class until everyone is on track. Once you are on track you are not allowed to leave.

But the Brz has 345hp stock so I m going to have to decrease the power by the limiter, or what? Isn't that considered tuning?
Yes. Its quite simple. Also testing all 5 cars with 300hp run very similar lap times. with in .3 tenths to be exact.

So I can decrease the hp to 300 and I will be eligible to enter?
Correct. That may change as I will be doing some testing tonight after league racing. So it may go up. As I'm only aiming to limit to the lowest hp car.

Yes. Its quite simple. Also testing all 5 cars with 300hp run very similar lap times. with in .3 tenths to be exact.

Correct. That may change as I will be doing some testing tonight after league racing. So it may go up. As I'm only aiming to limit to the lowest hp car.
Alright then I ll adjust the hp, thanks.

Season 14 Final Results:

1st: brandofo - brandofo - dark green/white - #85 Points: 87
2nd: fzappa - tcrash15 - Orange/Black - #15 Points:67
3rd: Jwalker - JWalker_SSR7 - ?/? - #73 Points: 61
4th: Nicktune - Nic-KL Points: 55
5th: cmbeal317 - cmbeal317 - Red/Silver - #17 Points: 50
6th: Chiochan - ChuthuluGoat - GT Polarized 040/Passionate Pink - #37 Points: 49
7th: WhalesNPals - WhalesNPals Points: 45
8th: rossitronic - rossitronic - Indy red/Daytona yellow - #41 Points: 36
9th: Racefan78 - GTP_racefan78 - Silver/? - #78 Points:34
10th: kendawg - kendawg198 - Burgandy/Black - #98 Points: 31
11th: Adventuruss Points: 29
12th: Racingchamp30 - GT6 Chrome 007/? - #20 Points: 22
13th: AJHG1000 - AJHG1000 - Midnight Purple III/ Chrome Orange #51 Points: 19
14th: QwietStorm03 Points:19
15th: Vol Jbolaz - Vol_Joblaz Points: 16
17th: fastfox400 - Fastfox400 - Black/Gold - #3 Points: 16
18th: AJK-VAIL - Blue/Blue - #14 Points: 14
19th: vincentq4 Points: 13
20th: Troggeh Points: 12
21st: soundtiger95 - soundtiger95 Points: 11
22nd: goofytyler - goofytyler1995 - ?/? - #24 Points: 11
23rd: drrgreenthumb67 Points: 10
24th: newjknapp Points: 7
25th: dpinho1975 Points: 6
26th: Dakota_husky19 Points: 6
27th: Ktrain186 Points: 5
28th: THRASH - THRASH_46 - ?/? - #46 Points: 3
29th: dabneyd -dabneyd - Silver/Gunmetal - #8 Points:3
30th: chatva - chatva - Beige/ Bleu non metallise - #39 Points:2

Once again I'd like to thank everyone for a great season and our first on Gran Turismo 6. We've had a few problems along the way, and there is still a lot that needs to be fixed with the game before we can hopefully eliminate all of those problems. Irregardless we've made it once again to the end of one of the greatest seasons we've ever had. Lots of new drivers have shown interest and now we may even be looking at expanding to two divisions next season.

Also at this time, the prize winners can begin making their choices for which car and tracks we'll be racing next season. If anyone missed the announcement next week we'll be running a special event to coincide with the 24 hours of Daytona. Then Season 15 will be kicking off on February 1st!

Thanks again to everyone for making this a great first season on GT6 and here's to many more!:cheers:

cmbeal317

I did some testing and settled on a final pick for the car next season.

Subaru IMPREZA GT300 Base Model '08
514 PP / 333 HP / 1,100 kg (after oil change)

This car has good power, a ton of grip, and phenomenal braking. It performed well in testing on tracks with long straights and room to race like Suzuka and Spa for example.

Last edited:
Back