• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its ok. I was the only one hit with the pit glitch. 3 stops in 8 laps. Rear tire were toasted in 3 laps.

Ouch sorry to hear that fox.

I ended up doing a 50 lap enduro with some of my guys from team NOS so, at least I was able to do an enduro tonight

PS3 froze, but it didn't asked me to check Hard Drive 👎:irked:

kazumad.jpg

Great race everyone! Especially my fellow GT300 competitors!

I figured out why I was way off my pace the second half: The car was down like 16 hp. I did an engine rebuild and oil change before the race started. Is there any way to avoid power dropping off so fast?
get over 190 miles on it. Every 300-400 miles do a oil change.

Thanks for the great racing, it would haw been better but I got hit with the glitch too and I had RM on for 45 laps, when it let me change compound I caught up to the others.(sort of). Thanks to the GT300 class drivers who made it interesting especially racefan, good racing guys looking forward to more.

Its ok. I was the only one hit with the pit glitch. 3 stops in 8 laps. Rear tire were toasted in 3 laps.
Thats crazy. I guess this has to do with being host. The tire wear bug i was talking about earlier is far less dramatic but it still happening, and i think it affects everyone.

Like when we started the race i would lap 1:31-32 all first stint on RS tires. Then i had to pit on lap 12 because fuel was gone, bit tires were still at 4 all around. I would xhange tires to RM and they would last only 10 laps, even though they should outlast RS. Then i change back to softs and theyre undrivable after 8 laps, theres less grip, and even when fresh i could only do 1:33 fastest. So after you pit once, all tires get downgraded/glitched. At least this glitch seems consistent so far and not game breaking.

That explains what I saw as well. Fastest lap was lap 4, that never happens, usually it is on the last stint. Also the did really start to fall off much faster than the first stint, which I went 20 laps on RS.

In case anyone is interested, here are the points scored by manufacture last night. I counted drivers who pulled over or DC'ed in the order in which they withdrew from the race.

Nissan: 57
Subaru: 30
Mercedes: 24
Bentley: 22
Mazda: 15
Autobacs: 8
Audi: 4

I'd like to post the first track pick for Season 16. I tested the Subaru IMPREZA GT300 Base Model '08 on this track and it handles awesome.

Ascari Full Track
Time Set @ 12:00
Time Progression 1
No Weather
54 Laps
Caution Laps @ 18 & 36

Next to pick will be:
Jwalker - JWalker_SSR7
Nicktune - Nic-KL
cmbeal317 - cmbeal317
Chiochan - ChuthuluGoat

Guy's, please make sure you pick in that order and if you can, please post your track pick with the track settings and laps/caution laps. There will be no changing of settings once you announce your choices. Once Jwalker picks then Nic picks and so on.

Last edited:
Question: Since the 2.4 Hours of Daytona was my first enduro race, I m eligible to race for the new season right? Or not?

Of course your eligible to race! It doesn't matter if it was a special event or one of our regular races where you first participated. :)

Of course your eligible to race! It doesn't matter if it was a special event or one of our regular races where you first participated. :)
Oh alright thanks, is there a point system and do I need to give in the color and number that I want to race with?

Oh alright thanks, is there a point system and do I need to give in the color and number that I want to race with?

Points are explained towards the bottom of the first post. As for color and number, feel free to post that when you've made your choice. If you look in the first post you can also see what other drivers have picked, under the drivers list.

Points are explained towards the bottom of the first post. As for color and number, feel free to post that when you've made your choice. If you look in the first post you can also see what other drivers have picked, under the drivers list.
Ok thanks, yea I was wondering because I m not on the drivers list yet, why is that?

Ok thanks, yea I was wondering because I m not on the drivers list yet, why is that?

I usually update the driver's list when I update the points, so since we haven't started Season 15 yet, I haven't entered any points. No need to worry! :)

As for points from last night, I'm not exactly sure what fastfox is doing, but they are separate from the points in the driver's list.

Back