Daytona Road Course_12.jpg
Daytona Road Course_13.jpg
Daytona Road Course_14.jpg
Daytona Road Course_15.jpg
Daytona Road Course_16.jpg

I would like to submit my car colors as

Car Body: Moss Green Metallic
Rims: Cinnamon Frost
I would also like to submit my colors and number for the season.

Car color: Silver Metallic
Rims: Black Raven
Number: #7

Thanks guys! As soon as you join us for your first night of an official season, I'll add both of you to the driver's list. :)

Hey guys sorry I missed Daytona. I wasn't paying attention to GTP most of last week. Hopefully I can still race on Saturday nights with everyone.

I take it they fixed the pitstop bug?

Hey guys the Bathurst 12 hours in on this Saturday, I think we should keep doing what we did with Daytona 2.4 since everyone enjoyed it, and since its multiclass. I mean every time there is a major endurance race like this we should follow it with a race like we did in the Daytona 2.4. Its just a suggestion though, I m not saying we have to do it, its just an idea. What do you guys think?

Hey guys the Bathurst 12 hours in on this Saturday, I think we should keep doing what we did with Daytona 2.4 since everyone enjoyed it, and since its multiclass. I mean every time there is a major endurance race like this we should follow it with a race like we did in the Daytona 2.4. Its just a suggestion though, I m not saying we have to do it, its just an idea. What do you guys think?

I think we're starting the new season this saturday but I'm not sure.

Maybe we can start another series on a different night that specializes in multiclass racing? I'd be willing to help organize if there's enough interest.

Thursdays until OwensRacing decides he wants to start his series back up?

Thursdays until OwensRacing decides he wants to start his series back up?

I'd be down for that. I used to run that standard car series thursday nights many moons ago, so it's a good night for me.

Edit: This thursday would be pretty short notice to start though, if we want to do Bathurst we can shoot for next thursday.

I'd be down for that. I used to run that standard car series thursday nights many moons ago, so it's a good night for me.

Edit: This thursday would be pretty short notice to start though, if we want to do Bathurst we can shoot for next thursday.

We could just make it a one-off event, or a semi-recurring event in coordination with real life events as was mentioned before.

6 Hours of Silverstone United Kingdom Silverstone Circuit Silverstone, United Kingdom 20 April
WEC 6 Heures de Spa-Francorchamps Belgium Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Spa, Belgium 3 May
24 Heures du Mans France Circuit de la Sarthe Le Mans, France 14-15 June
6 Hours of Fuji Japan Fuji Speedway Oyama, Japan 12 October

Are we talking real life here? I'm only 16 so I think I'm far from doing actual 24 Hr. races. In GT6, no problem. :lol:

No, it's in GT6. But they do a full 24 hours with teams of drivers switching off and whatnot. If i can find the thread I'll send you the link.

I thought this series was on hiatus... I'm glad I clicked the wrong snail thread.

@cmbeal317 I will test tonight and post my track selection.

Thanks for the heads up!

We were on hiatus, but decided to go ahead and live with the problems as there is no clear idea of when they'll be fixed.

Seeing that a lot of people have become interested in running more endurance races around the same time as the real life events, I'm going to share part of an idea that I've been thinking up and more will be posted shortly. I know that @fastfox400 had mentioned running special events at the end of each season, and that got me thinking about running special events to coincide with their real life counterparts. So one thing I was going to do was put together a schedule for the remainder of 2014 so everyone knows when we'll be racing our normal races and when we'll be having special events.

Running in the GTPlanet official races would also be great, but they'll take a lot more commitment and we'll probably only be able to enter a few of our drivers as the ones I've seen usually as for 3 to 4 drivers per team.

If we run the races on our own we can keep to our normal time slot, and everyone in the league will have the opportunity to participate. If we do get a team that wants to get together and run in the official GTP races, then that is perfectly fine.

I'm going to put together a calender right now!

Seeing that a lot of people have become interested in running more endurance races around the same time as the real life events, I'm going to share part of an idea that I've been thinking up and more will be posted shortly. I know that @fastfox400 had mentioned running special events at the end of each season, and that got me thinking about running special events to coincide with their real life counterparts. So one thing I was going to do was put together a schedule for the remainder of 2014 so everyone knows when we'll be racing our normal races and when we'll be having special events.

Running in the GTPlanet official races would also be great, but they'll take a lot more commitment and we'll probably only be able to enter a few of our drivers as the ones I've seen usually as for 3 to 4 drivers per team.

If we run the races on our own we can keep to our normal time slot, and everyone in the league will have the opportunity to participate. If we do get a team that wants to get together and run in the official GTP races, then that is perfectly fine.

I'm going to put together a calender right now!

I like it. I have no problem doing the testing to have close multiclass racing.

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing 2014 Calender

Car Choices:

FIA WEC/ TUDOR USCC

January

4th - Season 14 Race 4
11th - Season 14 Race 5(Rerun Jan. 18th)
18th - Season 14 Race 5(Rerun)
25th - Rolex 2.4 Hours of Daytona(Postponed to Feb. 1st)

February

1st -Rescheduled Rolex 2.4 Hours of Daytona
8th - Season 15 Race 1
15th - Season 15 Race 2
22nd - Season 15 Race 3

March

1st - Season 15 Race 4
8th - Season 15 Race 5
15th - Season 16 Race 1
22nd - Season 16 Race 2
29th - Season 16 Race 3

April

5th - Season 16 Race 4(Postponed to April 12th)
12th - Season 16 Race 4
19th - FIA WEC 3 Hours of Silverstone
26th -TUDOR 2 Hours of Laguna Seca

May

3rd - FIA WEC 2 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps
10th - Season 16 Race 5
17th - Season 17 Race 1
24th - Season 17 Race 2
31st - Season 17 Race 3

June

7th - Season 17 Race 4
14th - FIA WEC 2 Hours of Le Mans