• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming to the finish line it looked like i was going to end 4th then right before the finish line it went to 3rd. I think the room started to get messed up after the 1st caution lap 12 for pitting is when the music started to be played. I thought the reason why people started leaving is because of the imbecile who started to play music through the mic/headset the person had. That is what probably was lagging the room was whoever was disrupting it. I did have fun though, ended up good, too bad someone came in and ruined it for most of the room.

Does anyone that finished the race happen to have the replay saved? I'd like to get to work on the points, but I have no idea of the finishing order aside from fastfox's list which he says he dropped out just like I did, and the results list I saw conflicts with what he posted. If by Wednesday I don't have at least an fairly accurate idea of the finishing order, I'm considering just giving everyone that showed up something to the order of 10 points, irregardless of where you finished or if you got disconnected or not.

I also want to say again that this week's race and all future races will be held in a FRIEND'S ONLY lobby, until the return of the community features on GT6 and our old home in S.N.A.I.L. Division 2 lounge.

Does anyone that finished the race happen to have the replay saved? I'd like to get to work on the points, but I have no idea of the finishing order aside from fastfox's list which he says he dropped out just like I did, and the results list I saw conflicts with what he posted. If by Wednesday I don't have at least an fairly accurate idea of the finishing order, I'm considering just giving everyone that showed up something to the order of 10 points, irregardless of where you finished or if you got disconnected or not.

I also want to say again that this week's race and all future races will be held in a FRIEND'S ONLY lobby, until the return of the community features on GT6 and our old home in S.N.A.I.L. Division 2 lounge.

Just rerun the last race. I don't think anyone would have a problem with that and we can get the correct scoring for a full race.

Beal, do i need to add you to my friends list since saturday's race will be a friends only room or you add me? My nickname on here in the forum is the same as my PSN ID. Will a room number be posted for saturday's race?

Beal, do i need to add you to my friends list since saturday's race will be a friends only room or you add me? My nickname on here in the forum is the same as my PSN ID. Will a room number be posted for saturday's race?

Everyone will have to be friends with whom ever opens the room. If beal opens the room, then you must be friends with him. If adventuruss opens the room. you must be friends with him.

We are going to have to have a dedicated host and a back up, or two, if we are to race in a 'friends only' room. I volunteer for either one. I truly think it should be someone who isn't a host already on Sunday's as that persons friend list will be pretty big.

Everyone will have to be friends with whom ever opens the room. If beal opens the room, then you must be friends with him. If adventuruss opens the room. you must be friends with him.

We are going to have to have a dedicated host and a back up, or two, if we are to race in a 'friends only' room. I volunteer for either one. I truly think it should be someone who isn't a host already on Sunday's as that persons friend list will be pretty big.

Thank you Tcrash for the response and anyone who is going to host Saturday Nights race please add me to your friends list if either i don't or you don't have me on your friends list.

My friend's list is nearly full, but I should be able to make room for everyone I don't have.

@Adventuruss - Are you able to get everyone on your friend's list?

@fzappa - Thank you for volunteering as well. I agree that we need at least one, maybe two, backups. I'll let you and Adventuruss take priority, and I can be the second backup. Hopkefully 1.04 will bring back the community features.

cmbeal317

My friend's list is nearly full, but I should be able to make room for everyone I don't have.

@Adventuruss - Are you able to get everyone on your friend's list?

@fzappa - Thank you for volunteering as well. I agree that we need at least one, maybe two, backups. I'll let you and Adventuruss take priority, and I can be the second backup. Hopkefully 1.04 will bring back the community features.

cmbeal317
I have enough room, but I will not be playing this game anymore until they fix some stuff.

I have enough room, but I will not be playing this game anymore until they fix some stuff.

Okay, then @fzappa will be the main host, with me being backup. I've just checked and I've got about 12 free spots, and I probably can clear some more out.

One other thing that I'd like to mention is that I've heard there is a potential bug with qualifying and it could screw the order up. So that added to some of the other problems that people have been experiencing(i.e. not being able to rejoin a friend's only room), I think following tomorrow night's race, we're going to postpone any points scoring races until the community features come back at least. However, that will not stop us from racing as @fastfox400 suggested an idea to me earlier this week and I'm just waiting for him to get an announcement post together. I can tell you that it's going to be a lot of fun and I hope everyone will join us.

I also hope that when we get update 1.04 later this month, they'll give us back our community features and we can get back to racing like we did in GT5.

For everyone that is racing tomorrow night please make sure that you have both cmbeal317 and tcrash15 on your friend's list and if not please send us a FR or let us know on here so we can send one to you.

Thanks,
cmbeal317

Hi, just submitted my qualifier and awaiting divisional placement, am I able to compete this weekend in the enduro race at Bathurst. Thanks

I would like to compete This Saturday however I have not purchased the car yet...

GTP=Varga, PSN=vincentq4 - Green/Orange, Number 9

Last edited:
Under "Regulations", it says boost: off and also Boost: weak......I am certain it is off...but just thought to point it out incase this is a result of updating a cut-n-paste....

Hi all, practice room up now, name: TOYOTA 86 SNAIL PRACTICE

Come join!

Edit: closed, no one online

Last edited:
Multi-Class Endurance

On Jan 25, 2014 we will be doing a multi-class 2.4 hour endurance
to correlate with the Rolex 24 that will be happening the same weekend

Track: Daytona Road
Weather: 30%
Weather changability: 45
Laps: 80+1
Caution (Code 60): Lap 40/Lap 41

Tires: RM/RS
Fuel/Tire Wear: Fast

Points will be the same as usual with the following exceptions:

Top 3 in each Class
1st: 6 pts
2nd: 3pts
3rd: 1pts

Class regulations:
LMP: 675PP
GT3: 610PP*
GT300:343hp*

* denotes individual regulations per class

There are 5 cars is each division except for the LMP. LMP is allowed to 6 have drivers.
Here are the acceptable cars for each Divison. I ask that everybody pick one car.
Once that car has been picked try to choose another one form the list. We would like to have a full room. Just post what car you would like to drive and the list will be updated promptly. If this is a success, I will keep track of points and at the end of the season which would be after 5 2.4 hours races there will be prizes for Overall division Champions. If its a bust then at least we had some multi-class fun.

Here is the approved list of acceptable cars:

LMP:
Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Base Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model
Bentley Speed 8
Sauber Mercedes C9
2013 Deltawing

GT3:
Mercedes SLS GT3* 610pp
Nissan GT-R GT3 Base Model* 610pp
BMW Z4 GT3

GT300:
Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model* 92.0% power Limiter
Super Autobacs Garayia GT300 Basel Model* 97.2% Power Limiter
RE Amemyia RX7 GT300 Base Model* 93.0% Power limiter
Subaru Impreza GT300 Base Model

Driver List:
LMP:
1. Beal Bentley Speed 8
2. AJHG Deltawing
3. Goffytyler R10 TDI
4. Fox Mazda 787B Stealth
5. Dabney 908 HDI FAP
6. Jwalker Sauber C9

GT3:
1. RacingChamp GTR GT3
2. Varga Bmw Z4 GT3
3. Russ SLS GT3
4. DriftAssassin GT-R GT3
5. Brandofo SLS GT3

GT300:
1.Goat Garayia
2. Vol Subaru Impreza GT300
3. Panos Subaru BRZ GT300
4.Simracejesse RX7 GT300
5. Troggy Lexus Is350 GT300

Last edited:
I can't wait for next weeks race! Finally we'll get to try some multi-class racing! Based on my experiences in another multi-class race I did quite along time ago, I think everyone will enjoy this. I'm still not sure what I'm gonna run as I love pretty much all of the cars allowed to enter.

@fastfox400 - Just thought I'd point out you might want to remove the 6th place from the GT300 class, otherwise we'll have 17 drivers.

As for tonight, I'd like to once again remind everyone that we are racing in a Friend's Only room and you need to make sure that you have both tcrash15(primary host) and cmbeal317(backup host) added on your friend's list to be able to enter the room. Please send us a FR if you don't have one or let us know on here so we can send a FR.

See you all tonight, and I hope many of you will sign up for next weeks race at Daytona!

cmbeal317

Hi, just submitted my qualifier and awaiting divisional placement, am I able to compete this weekend in the enduro race at Bathurst. Thanks

I would like to compete This Saturday however I have not purchased the car yet...

GTP=Varga, PSN=vincentq4 - Green/Orange, Number 9
Can I participate?
GTP: Daniel Pinho PSN:dpinho1975

All three of you are more than welcome to join us tonight, though I do want to let you know that we are on the final race of the current season, and potentially reaching the maximum number of drivers for the room(16 as limited by the game). That being said I do have to give priority to the drivers already in the championship(especially those in contention to win).

Please don't let that deter you from racing, as we'll be starting a new season after next weeks special event at Daytona. We've been working on some plans to potentially move to two division if we can guarantee that we'll have enough drivers. So if we do run out of space, I can guarantee that there will be plenty of space in the coming weeks.

Also we are currently running in a Friend's Only room after we experienced some major problems last week with a person who was not part of our league. I'll be sending FR's from my account as I'm the backup host, and be sure to send a FR to tcrash15(@fzappa on GTPlanet)as he is the primary. The room will be open shortly after 9PM EST, and hopefully no later the 9:30PM EST. Qualifying will being promptly at 10:00PM EST. When the room is open it will be announced on the thread and at that time you can make your way to the room and practice until qualifying start. Also make sure you have read the entire first post if you've not already so you can be familiar with all the rules and regulations(especially pertaining to cautions and tire rules.

Thanks and I hope to see you tonight!

cmbeal317

Under "Regulations", it says boost: off and also Boost: weak......I am certain it is off...but just thought to point it out incase this is a result of updating a cut-n-paste....

Thanks for pointing that out, as you can probably imagine, once the post gets as large as it has little things like that can be overlooked. I'll correct that right away. The correct setting for boost is off.

@fastfox400 That looks like a good idea for a series but I will not be available on Fridays because of my work schedule.

Looking forward to racing with you guys tonight.

@fastfox400 That looks like a good idea for a series but I will not be available on Fridays because of my work schedule.

Looking forward to racing with you guys tonight.

I think he just made a mistake on the date, we were talking about next Saturday to run the race. So I'm just waiting for him to get back to me. As far as I know it'll be on Saturday and not Friday.

If you have not sent your friend request to me. please do it ASAP. I will be opening the room at 9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT. Once I open the room, I will no longer except any friend requests.

For the people who are in contention for a prize and are not currently on my friends list, I sent out requests to you.

Tcrash, what is the PSN ID you use for your friends list if i don't already have you on my list? My forum name here is the same as my PSN ID.

Back