2nd: brandofo - brandofo - dark green/white - #85 Points: 97
3rd: Panos Argitis - PA98MA99 Points: 79
4th: Racefan78 - GTP_racefan78 - Silver/? - #78 Points: 70
5th: Jwalker - JWalker_SSR7 - ?/? - #73 Points: 61
6th: vincentq4 Points: 55
7th: fastfox400 - Fastfox400 - Black/Gold - #3 Points: 50
8th: xrad-11 Points: 49
9th: cmbeal317 - cmbeal317 - Red/Silver - #17 Points: 43
10th: Chiochan - ChuthuluGoat - GT Polarized 040/Passionate Pink - #37 Points: 42
11th: Racingchamp30 - GT6 Chrome 007/? - #20 Points: 34
12th: Dangerzone - GTPDangerZone641 Points: 24
13th: soundtiger95 - soundtiger95 Points: 21
14th: fzappa - tcrash15 - Orange/Black - #15 Points:19
15th: simracejesse - newjknapp Points: 14
16th: AJHG1000 - AJHG1000 - Midnight Purple III/ Chrome Orange #51 Points:9
17th: KTR5 - CoachMK21 - Daytona Blue/ Daytona Yellow - #9 Points: 7
18th: Rockhound18 - ShrumpRacer86 - GT Polarized 19/? - #18 Points: 6
19th: Pichon617 - Pichon617 - MAZIORA PLREADES II/ ? - #75 Points: 6
20th: Adventuruss - Adventuruss - Yas Marina Blue/ Austin Yellow #29 Points:6
21st: Troggeh Points:2

Once again we come to the end of another great season of S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing! It's certainly been a lot of fun and I hope everyone else has enjoyed it just as much as I have. Once again I'd like to thank everyone who has attended this season as none of this would be possible without your support! Now comes the time we look forward to next season and at this time the prize winners can begin making their choices for next season in the order of where they finished.

Car Choice - @Nicktune
Track Choice - @brandofo
Track Choice - @Panos Argitis
Track Choice - @racefan78
Track Choice - @JWalker
Track Choice - @vincentq4

(Score! Not last! wow. (thanks for quitting AJ)

I think if I had been left to go @ the 4K mark, regardless of whether or not you had caught up, I would have lost time pitting later in the race, so it would have all come out in the wash. Like a normal race...

Its a neat format though - I thoroughly enjoyed it, and next time I'll just pit with everyone else (unless the "issue" is addressed, then I'll just mix it up a bit!) :)

(Score! Not last! wow. (thanks for quitting AJ)

I think if I had been left to go @ the 4K mark, regardless of whether or not you had caught up, I would have lost time pitting later in the race, so it would have all come out in the wash. Like a normal race...

Its a neat format though - I thoroughly enjoyed it, and next time I'll just pit with everyone else (unless the "issue" is addressed, then I'll just mix it up a bit!) :)

I came up with the caution period procedure pretty quickly, and it will definitely need some more testing next time. The way I had figured it out should have worked without a hitch, but something I've just thought about might explain what happened. Did the driver that came out of the pits first during the second caution speed up to catch pyxen or just hit the pause button. I think I'll go and look at the replay. 💡

Edit: Looks like I was right. When @Xradkins came out of the pits during the second caution, he paused the game right away, rather than catching up to @pyxen. A simple mistake, and I'm not going to deduct any points now, especially since the final results have been posted.

Last edited:
S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing FIA WEC/ TUDOR United Sportscar Championship Car Choices

Races:

FIA WEC:

April 19th - 2 Hours of Silverstone
May 3rd - 2 Hours of Spa Francorchamps
June 14th - 2 Hours of Le Mans
October 11th - 2 Hours of Fuji

TUDOR:

April 26th - 3 Hours of Laguna Seca
July 26th - 3 Hours of Indianapolis Road Course

LMP:

Audi R18 TDI + Protoype
559HP/ 633PP

Silverstone International Circuit_9.jpg

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP + Base Model
557HP/ 651PP
Silverstone International Circuit_6.jpg

Deltawing 2012 Le Mans '12
314HP/ 676PP
Silverstone International Circuit_5.jpg

GT:

BMW E92 M3(BMW Motorsport) '10
525HP/ 577PP
Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg

BMW M3 GT(BMW Motorsport) '11 + Base Model
525HP/ 577PP
Silverstone International Circuit.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette ZO6(C6) LM Race Car '06
413HP/ 557PP
Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg

Dodge Viper GTS-R(Team Oreca) #51 + #91 '00
415HP/ 567PP
Silverstone International Circuit_3.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I'm going for the Deltawing, had a blast at the Daytona 2.4H, I know how to handle it, and I think I should be ok with it!

I'll book Viper #91. But I think maybe we should switch between cars every race for some variety? Or at least have two choices between FIA WEC and TUDOR.

No GT3s :(

@brandofo @racefan78 @AJHG1000 @JWalker

What I plan on doing for each race is making a post for each individual race approx. 2 weeks before the race. That is where the sign up list will be. Your not locked into one car either, so feel free to pick something different each race if you want to. The entire purpose of the post above was to announce which cars will be eligible for those races. I plan to make another one for the 24 Hours of Nurburgring(GT3 cars!!!!!) too. When @fastfox400 created the classes for the Daytona 500, he got a couple different classes of cars and put them together and it worked out great! However for the upcoming races I've decided to make them as close as possible to the real life races. The only issue would be that LMP1 cars don't race in TUDOR(only cars up to LMP2 are able to enter), but since we're only doing two races I don't think it'll be too much of an issue. I may also try to squeeze in another race with GT3 cars as the highest class.

For now lets focus on getting the new car and track picked for next season!

cmbeal317

My mistake. There should be one, but the manufacturers play a silly game with licensing.

While I'd like to see a base model, I'd also like to see the other 2 liveries for that year.

Audi_R18_at_1000km_of_Spa_2011.JPG

eurp-1106-01%2Baudi-ready-2011-le-mans%2Baudi-tdi.jpg

How could they forget the Signatech Nissan, driven by none other than GT Academy's Lucas Ordonez!

18d3y34pztxmojpg.jpg

They could give us a couple of the of the LMP2 chassis, with all the liveries that particular car raced in, and give us a base model as well. We could then run 5 LMP1, 5 LMP2, and 6 GT. Technically we could restrict Pescarolos from the mid 2000s, but it still wouldn't be quite the same.

Last edited:
Do the PP differences have an impact? If someone takes the BMW GT car, are they in direct competition with the 908 still?

I'd like to participate in the 3 hour races. I would also like to run the Peugeot, but if we're only allowing one person to use it, I'll defer to the Audi.

We're supposed to be doing our normal racing this week. Just waiting on @Nicktune to make his choice for the new car.

As for the endurance races, I'll be giving more information as we get closer. I might take a couple of the GT cars away where there a few multiples and add some more spots for the LMP class.

The last season was a great learning experience, it was my first full season on the wheel. I learned to pace myself to increase tires/fuel longevity (thus helping consistency on a greater amount of laps). The enduro is a good testbed! I had fun!

Sorry for the delay!I tested a bunch of cars last night... Here's my pick - RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 .

sDzNtENl.jpg

Back