◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,019 views
Sorry i had to bail on the last race its 4AM for me and im really tired, thanks for some great racing!
 
Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you Chatva for help during the race, HSA, crazy ending at the speedway. Had lots of fun.
 
Results 7/1/14

1. Sourslam 63
2. DrIronwood 47
3 HSAXET 46
4. LessenJr 44
5. Digzeh 42
6. Tex-36 38
7. RacingChamp 37
8. Pask_Decob. 36
9. Chatva 34
10. XRAD-11 10
11. Stunstheone 9

I only showed Stunstheone scoring in one race. Does anyone else show any more finishes for him on their replays ???
 
Last edited:
Room for another to join? I wouldn't be able to make each evening, but if that's not a problem I would enjoy trying out the karts.
 
Absolutely @Slalom

We race every Tuesday at 9pm EST. You're welcome to join us anytime!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok everybody. Results are in and @Sourslam clearly takes the overall this week. Congrats and nice driving! Being the points winner, Sourslam is entitled to a track choice for next week. Please read my post concerning the track selection process. The bidding is now open. First come, first serve. Keep in mind, we'll be running Jr. karts next week so please choose accordingly. Happy bidding!
 

I only showed Stunstheone scoring in one race. Does anyone else show any more finishes for him on their replays ???


I did just the 1 race. Wife needed backup with screaming baby :irked:
 
That's understandable. I have problems seeing people sometimes. Didn't want to cheat ya out of some points.
I did just the 1 race. Wife needed backup with screaming baby :irked:
 
Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A) - Forward

Alrighty. That will be qualify as the "open" selection since H has already chosen a "short track". Cool.

Is Sourslam on GTP? His choice will now default to an intermediate size track (1.0-2.0 mile). Everybody keep in mind that if the points winner does not select the choice falls to first come first serve, so if there's a 1.0-2.0 mile track you'd like to run this week if wouldn't hurt to put it out there just in case. 👍
 
Cape Ring - Inside
1.54 miles
Just a suggestion IF you needed it.
Not expecting it to be a selected track.
 
Last edited:
I guess I should have set a cutoff for the winner to choose.

Noon EST Sat.
 
Alrighty fellas. The Tuesday lineup is...

London - forward
Cape Ring - Inside
Gran Turismo Arena (layout A) - forward
Motegi Speedway
 
I probably won't stick around for all four tomorrow. Starting to work 10's and I need to be up early.
 
Opening Kart Practice. 1472-6681-3630-4561-7201
CLOSED
 
Last edited:
Ive been caught up with some stuff and not had chance to practice, any gear suggestions would be very appreciated :)
 
Well, I've managed a 1:08.8 at London and a 29.2 at GTA. If those are respectable hot laps ill share when I get home today.
 
Got closing shift. May try and leave around 730. May need a back up host.
 
Kart Practice Room - 1472-6399-8451-1924-0061
 
Haven't checked in here in several weeks but I might try to make it tonight. Which kart is being used this week?
 
Hey naptown! I believe it will be the jr. This will be my first time racing the karts with snail.
 
I will be home in time to host. Should have the room up a little after 730.
 
Race Room Number

1472/4711/0038/4895/8112
 
Great racing everyone. Was fun helping to get other drivers to 1st place at Motegi Super speeday. Always fun.
 
It was fun racing with you all. There was a lot of close and clean racing! I look forward to doing it again.
 
Had a blast tonight everyone! Especially getting my first win!
 
I'd like to try this out next Tuesday. Any specific process to join up? What are the tracks/kart?

thanks
 
Back