• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giving big applause while standing. Very good job Thrash. I was on the edge of my seat while reading and looking at the pics.

I still think we should change to the oval lol

I know you want to race an oval but I think we should stick to the road courses.:)

Hey! JLBowler is starting a Tuesday night Race at the ovals.

Check this out.
He'll be running a couple of test nights on the 19th, and 26th of March. If all goes well, the first official race will be on April 2nd.

Last edited:
I just got home and I'll post the laps shortly.:)

If someone already has a lap time at Indy Road post you time and if you have laps post those also. The laps would be the total race time=105 minutes.

The last race of the SPEC season is here!

It's been a blast racing with everyone! We tried a few new things this season that will carry over to next season and a few things that we are going to tweak.

Stay tuned for a special announcement that will be posted tomorrow regarding all of the changes!

Now, without further ado.Tonight we will be running a total of 66 laps at Indy-Road Course.

Round 1-22 laps
Round 2-44 laps

See everyone in a couple of hours!

Last edited:
Hey guys, going out tonight, will have to miss the last night :(

Looking forward to see what you've got coming next 👍

*ATTENTION SPECer's*

First, I would like to say thank you to all who raced this past season in SPEC. Wheather you raced one race or all the races, thanks. It's ALL of you that has made SPEC what it was and what it is now!:cheers:

Also, a huge shout out to our Grand Puba, cmbeal317.:cheers:

Now on to a change we are going to have Sat. nights. What is going to happen is we are going to share Saturday nights with S.N.A.I.L. Performance Cap Racing. I think this is going to be the first time that two SNAIL Racing Series events will be sharing a night.

On March 23rd, jobyone is going to start his official kick off of Performance Cap Racing.

Then, on March 30th, SPEC will start it's next season opener.

So every other Sat starting March 23rd, will be Cap Racing and every other Sat starting March 30th is SPEC racing.

Mixing it up a bit might be fun. I would encourage everyone to go to S.N.A.I.L. Performance Cap Racing and check it out. I will be racing in the Cap race, I think cmbeal said he was going to check it out also, this Sat and kendawg and Nik as raced a couple times.

Moving on to SPEC business. Next season is going to change a little. Mostly with the points now there is going to be two rounds.

Boost will be kept on, low. We think this offers more fun/close racing and keeps everyone in race mode and on their game.

We will be inforcing the OLR Rules next season. Not saying we were disregarding them by any means, it's just now we will be looking at replays and will take action, being points taken away or being not welcome to race with us. It was total kaos two Saturday's ago in the first race and racecraft was lacking:yuck:, that's not going to happen again, trust me!:sly:

The new points awared is as follows:

Pole winner of 15 min qualifier-1 point

Round 1-(The Duel) 1/3 of total laps
1st-16 points
2nd-15 points
3rd- 14 points
4th- 13 points
5th- 12 points
6th- 11 points
7th- 10 points
and so on. This is based on the room open for 16 racers.(No point adjustment for how many racers are racing to keep it simple)

There will be a five minute intermission between rounds.

Round 2-(Main Event) 2/3 of total laps-Will start on previous race results(The Duel)
1st - 28 Points
2nd - 27 Points
3rd - 26 Points
4th - 25 Points
5th - 24 Points
6th - 23 Points
7th - 22 Points
and so on. Also based on the room open for 16 racers.(No point adjustment for how many racers are racing to keep it simple)

There will be 1hr45min of racing so total laps will be determined based on the track and lap time, then broken up to suit each of the two rounds.

Changing your tire compound (Hard and Soft) will be required in each of the two rounds. You must race 1 complete lap on your first stint before you can come to the pits to change compounds. This means if you start off the race with hard compound, you cannot pit on lap 1, you can pit on lap 2 because you would had completed at least one full lap. This also means that if you run your first stint on soft and run 15 laps and make your manditory pit for your compound change you cannot pit on lap 16 because you did not complete 1 full lap, you can pit on lap 17. I think you guys get what I'm saying.
After you make your manditory compound change, you can pit and change your tires as many times as you want, any compound.
If we have a race with weather then the compound change is eliminated for the one track/Sat.

At the end of each season the top 6 drivers will be awarded the opportunity to pick out the new car and tracks for the next season. The prize system is as follows:

1st Overall - Car for next season
2nd Overall - Track for next season
3rd Overall - Track for next season
4th Overall - Track for next season
5th Overall - Track for next season
6th Overall - Track for next season
This has not changed.

We encourge the winners of the track choices to please test the car choice on the track before making their track choice. I don't think I need to explain why:).

If anyone has any questions or feels I may have left anything out that they want to suggest, please feel free to post it on the thread.

As soon as cmbeal make's the season winners official, we can annouce the car choice and tracks for next season. So please wait for cmbeal's post before posting your choices.

I wanted to say I am excited about sharing a Night with S.P.E.C. It would be fun to have some overlap between the two events. Maybe we should do some team competition. If you guys think you will try out the Performance Cap Racing this Saturday do let me know so I can add you to the lineup.

I wanted to say I am excited about sharing a Night with S.P.E.C. It would be fun to have some overlap between the two events. Maybe we should do some team competition. If you guys think you will try out the Performance Cap Racing this Saturday do let me know so I can add you to the lineup.

I would like to try Cap Racing.

Hey all, I'm really sorry this wasn't posted sooner, I've just been really busy and didn't get around to getting the points updated. So after the long wait here are the results!

S.P.E.C. Season 8 Results:

1st: fzappa - tcrash15 - Orange/Black - #15 Points: 177
2nd: cmbeal317 - cmbeal317 - Red/Silver - #17 Points: 155
3rd: rossitronic - rossitronic - Indy red/Daytona yellow - #41 Points: 151
4th: kendawg - kendawg198 - Burgandy/Black - #98 Points: 150
5th: THRASH - THRASH_46 - ?/? - #46 Points: 133
6th: AJHG1000 Points: 121
7th: kcheeb - kcheeb - Purple/stock - #76 Points: 113
8th: Nicktune – Nic_KL Points: 76
9th: Dragonwhisky - dragonwhisky - Blue/Blue - #13 Points: 57
10th: Dangerzone - GTPDangerZone641 Points: 49
11th: Apmaddock Points: 37
12th: Sandblaster Points: 34
13th: chatva - chatva - Beige/ Bleu non metallise - #39 Points: 34
14th: BerdiyevA Points: 33
15th: Tex-36 Points: 33
16th: shmiggz Points: 32
17th: Moperlover Points: 31
18th: GTRacerGTPlanet Points: 30
19th: HusamOne Points: 30
20th: OshawaJoe Points: 28
21st: AJK-VAIL Points: 10

Once again we had another great season! Thanks to all those who attended and I'm thinking that this new season will be even better with the changes that have been implemented!

Now that the points have been announced we can continue on with the prize selection. Seeing that I'm first up for the track selection here is my pick:

Spa (No Weather)

I'll be looking forward to seeing all the other choices for next weekend, and if you don't happen to show up to the S.N.A.I.L. Performance Cap Race tomorrow night, I'll see you all next Saturday for the start of Season 9!

cmbeal317

Season 9, we will be racing the GT-R R35 TC This can be found in the DLC Car Pack.

Season 9, we will be racing the GT-R R35 TC This can be found in the DLC Car Pack.

Tcrash I love you to death haha. Don't hate me but you knew it was coming. I want to try it just once and I it doesn't go we'll then oh well.
With the 5th place pick in the SPEC Draft, THRASH_46 Selects
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.

Tcrash I love you to death haha. Don't hate me but you knew it was coming. I want to try it just once and I it doesn't go we'll then oh well.
With the 5th place pick in the SPEC Draft, THRASH_46 Selects
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.

Thrash, your kidding, right? I mentioned to you last Sat that I'd rather you pick a road course.

I really don't think racing for 1hr 45min going around in circles is fun with a Touring Car.

Last edited:
Well here's a suggestion for that oval. Instead of maintaining the 3 race format, (qual, duel, and feature) run in a head to head tournament fashion. 2 players, 3 lap sprints, bracket that b:censored:ch up in winner's and loser's and have fun for a couple of hours.

Well here's a suggestion for that oval. Instead of maintaining the 3 race format, (qual, duel, and feature) run in a head to head tournament fashion. 2 players, 3 lap sprints, bracket that b:censored:ch up in winner's and loser's and have fun for a couple of hours.

Okay! I won't be a party pooper! We'll let you direct the night of the race.👍

Back