• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha I like getting you guys excited dont worry I won't disappoint.

I'll be back next week Thrash with a new sponsor. Should be good for the long haul.
I'm bringing Snailgra aboard.

Snailgra is for those that have a hard time keeping up. Use Snailgra and you will be able to run up front for the long endurance races. Do not use with boost. This could cause your PS3 to overheat.

So, with the signing of the new sponsor I should make all the races.:)

Enjoyed the races tonight ....... even though the driving suit got soaked, and I had to change driving shoes before the 2nd race. The spectators just don't understand what we go through as drivers.
Hope to see you next Sat night.

Enjoyed the races tonight ....... even though the driving suit got soaked, and I had to change driving shoes before the 2nd race. The spectators just don't understand what we go through as drivers.
Hope to see you next Sat night.

👍

I was glad the sun came out for the feature race :lol:

I felt like I was a little bit reckless yesterday, so I'm sorry if I ruined someone's chance at the win. I definitely like the boost because if you do end up causing a crash or spinning out, you'll be back in the action in like 2-3 laps. I guess you could say that boost allows you to be aggressive and not have to worry about having to keep up with everyone

I felt like I was a little bit reckless yesterday, so I'm sorry if I ruined someone's chance at the win. I definitely like the boost because if you do end up causing a crash or spinning out, you'll be back in the action in like 2-3 laps. I guess you could say that boost allows you to be aggressive and not have to worry about having to keep up with everyone

It can certainly do that, because the consequences are much less.

I'd hoped everyone would be more patient, longer races, more time to size up your opponent(s), not 100% true :(

It is some pretty intense racing though. Having that much action for that long is fun :)

It can certainly do that, because the consequences are much less.

I'd hoped everyone would be more patient, longer races, more time to size up your opponent(s), not 100% true :(

It is some pretty intense racing though. Having that much action for that long is fun :)

That's true. Just saying I don't think that we should do any wet races just because it becomes too much for too long

That's true. Just saying I don't think that we should do any wet races just because it becomes too much for too long

Yeah the wet race was a real test. I felt like I'd get into a rhythm for a few laps and then all of a sudden be sideways :lol:

2 things.

1 i know that we said to ban rain races after last night but if we do rain races in the future. Lets make it 100% wet for the whole race so we know what we are getting into.

2. For my many fans of my pictures, I have he most ever from last night. 28 pictures! It's going to take me awhile to go through imgur and captions so I thought I tell everyone they most likely wont be on until around 3ish.

2 things.

1 i know that we said to ban rain races after last night but if we do rain races in the future. Lets make it 100% wet for the whole race so we know what we are getting into.

Yeah, I agree ........ right after the start of the first race I noticed the moisture % going down.
1) I made the first mistake in thinking that the % was going to go "UP" after the start - so I put on Intermediate Tires.
2) I saw the % going down ...... and since I couldn't keep the Intermed under control, stopped and put on RSofts;
3) Should have kept the Intermeds on because the % started going up again, right after the pitstop and kept going up to 100%.

Pretty dumb strategy on my part.

You're live in 3.......2........1......

ZvKgBbT.jpg

Japan is one of the greatest racing countries in the world. Home of Honda, Toyota, Acura, and many other manufacturers. But today the American Camaro has invaded the small town of Suzuka. Welcome to Suzuka Curcuit. Home of the FIA Formula One Grand Prix of Japan; the world famous Suzuka 1000km and the FIM Endurance World Championship 8 Hour, is now the host of Round Three of the Saturday Premier Enduro Club. Its been an interesting day so far in Suzuka, the drivers went out for qualifying and the drivers that hit the track first had the best laps. Why you ask? Mother Nature will be inside these teams heads tonight. After qualifying the track was 54% wet from the downpour before. A twin 26 Lap Shootout will be tonight, 26 laps for race one and 26 laps for race 2. The rain stopped and the clouds cleared for the green light so lets get this show on the road.

0ed9YDb.jpg

With a 25% chance of rain tonight, no driver knows what to expect. Heres your starting line up for "The Duel". Starting P1 is GTRacerGTPlanet. On the outside pole is THRASH_46. Third place belongs to tcrash15. Fourth place will be kcheeb. Rolling off from the fifth position is Nic-KL. Starting sixth place is cmbeal317. Starting in the seventh position is the points leader rossitronic. Eighth position is going to be AJHG1000. Ninth tonight will be GTPdangerzone641. And rounding out the field will be TEX-36.

f1b0VEx.jpg

The wait is over! The green light has come on and ten cars brake hard into Turn 1! Every driver doesnt compensate for the wet track and slides up the hill into the extra pavement. Nic-KL takes the lead and doesnt look back

nCkObtI.jpg

You would think it was a hurricane. Three laps into the race fog barrells into the track and a hard rain pours down. Drivers are ordered by their teams to come in and put on the rain tires.

og4YUVS.jpg

In the rain traction is reduced but the action remains the same! cmbeal317 goes for a ride exiting the "Spoon Curve" He loses the tyhird position to the field.

d0qaTPK.jpg

Nic-KL makes a pit stop and everyone begins racing harder. tcrash15 gets sideways heading into the Hairpin, THRASH_46 and kcheeb pile into the side of his Camaro. Nic-KL riding behind the wreck passes all three and moves into second

VbiLsbh.jpg

Lap 17 after catching back up to the leader AJHG1000, Nic-KL retakes his lead and controls the storm at Suzuka.

tRUklHf.jpg

Later on Lap 17 Mother Nature takes another one as AJHG1000 loses second place after getting sideways and getting caught in the sand.

0KlxEZz.jpg

Only four laps to go in "The Duel" and the battle for second place hasnt stopped. AJHG1000 is in 2nd place, followed by THRASH_46, kcheeb, and tcrash15

5e3J7s4.jpg

The rain isnt a problem for Nic-KL after leading most of the race he wins "The Duel" and will start on the Pole Position for "The Feature" coming up next.

The finishing order of The Duel.
1. Nic-KL
2. AJHG1000
3. kcheeb
4. tcrash15
5. THRASH_46
6. TEX-36
7. cmbeal317
8. GTPdangerzone641 (Retired Lap 11)
9. rossitronic (Disconnected Lap 7)
10. GTRacerGTPlanet (Disconnected Lap 6)

The cars pull into the pitlane and the jet dryers hit the track. After a shortwhile the track has been dryed and the rain clouds have disappeared. The sun has come out for "The Feature" and the drivers are ready to hit some quick laps around Suzuka.

46S315V.jpg

Some quick notes for those who are just tuning in now. The Duel has just finished and Nic-KL won the race. He would have started first but elected not to run in the second race. Everyone moves up one spot on the starting grid. AJHG1000 will be startring first followed by kcheeb in second, tcrash15 in third, THRASH_46 in forth, TEX-36 in fifth, cmbeal317 in sixth, rossitronic in seventh, and GTPdangerzone641 in eighth.

DUIVFd5.jpg

After a long hour and a half race in the rain the field marches into Turn 1 except this time all the tires stick and the race is dry! kcheeb takes the lead exiting Turn 1

2nh76la.jpg

The race is intense so far! Lap 3 rossitronic has come from the back and has taken the lead away from kcheeb using the draft on the front straightaway.

ycls933.jpg

Third lead change of the night! tcrash15 takes the lead away from rossitronic on Lap 6 as they fly one, two, three through the S Curves!

crN5EJ5.jpg

After leading for two laps tcrash gets loose off the turn and accidently cuts the next turn saving the car! rossitronic and the field take advantage on Lap 8 and pass tcrash15.

ilwHVSm.jpg

The race is tight throughout the whole field! Even for forth place! cmbeal317 divebombs into Turn 1 and the right side wheels touch the grass and he goes for a ride onto the extra pavement and into the sand!

WzoLFDj.jpg

kcheeb takes the lead away from rossitronic on Lap 9 and leads going down the back straightaway! Going into the quick turn though, GTPdangerzone641 dives into the turn and makes it stcik taking the lead away from kcheeb!

30v0F3Y.jpg

OH TROUBLE! kcheeb gets into the back of the leader GTPdangerzone641 and first and second place are put into the back! on Lap 10. rossitronic takes the lead for the Sixth lead change in ten laps!

SVBGteR.jpg

Trying to catch back up to the leader, GTPdangerzone641 gets two wheels on the grass and gets sideways in the forth position and goes tail first into the sand.

i8RxtXx.jpg

Wreck in the back! Lap 12 cmbeal317 gets pushed into by GTPdangerzone641and goes into the back of THRASH_46! Multiple cars in the sand!

p8Mv5lY.jpg

8 laps to go in Suzuka! Stradegies play outs as kcheeb has a comfortable lead over the pack. This could be the calm before the storm people!

9m6tc1g.jpg

2 Laps to go! the pack has caught up to kcheeb and they swallow him him. rossitronic takes the lead for the 8th lead change of the race!

rs1vqE1.jpg

NO! kcheeb goes wide in the Spoon Cuve and spins out into the sand as the field races on coming to the White Flag!

TELcrZe.jpg

It doesnt get any closer then this! One lap to go! rossitronic in the lead being challenged by THRASH_46! Could THRASH_46 get his first career win!

nAaNhrk.jpg

THRASH_46 takes the S Curve to wide and rossitronic remains the leader!

RYg6qUM.jpg

HERE THEY COME! Down the back starightaway! GTPdangerzone641 dives into the high speed left hander and makes it stick taking the lead away from rossitronic!

TmmidIH.jpg

Checkerd Flag in the air and from Last to First GTPdangerzone WINS in Suzuka! 2nd place the points leader rossitronic and side-by-side battle rubbing all the way to the line AJHG1000 edges out cmbeal317 for the final spot on the podium!

1OoycTc.jpg

Even after the line 3rd and 4th place stay door to door after the finish!

What a night in Suzuka! The rain poured down for The Duel and then the Sun came out for THe Feature. You truely never know what to expect on Saturday Nights! Next week the Camaro's head to the Mountain! Trial Mountain to be exact! Making its first appearence since the first season of SPEC! Hopefully Mother Nature wont interfer with this race and I'll see you all next week!

Great race(s) last night!

I'm not a big fan of weather change , time change I don't mind.
I don't think we're gonig to ban weather change. We just have to learn to set it correctly. Its a trial by error right now.

I would like to know how to set weather change , if possible , to have it clear for the first part , then weather hits and near the end it clears back up.
Start off with racing tires , then have to pit for rain tires and then pit , or not , to change back to racing tires. A little more pit stratergy then.

Not having any weather is freakin' awesome. All the close racing , a little bumping here and there , which makes you concentrate more on what your doing as well as the other drivers.

Okay, I'm going to throw this out there:

I suggested to cmbeal that next season we go back to 1 race. Back to what SPEC is , an endurance race. The reason is that now with the boost being on , and it's worked quite well so far (thanks kcheeb for the awesome idea) , we're able to catch up to the leader , which brings everyone one together again. For the past couple of races , the racing has been really close and anyone one could win. As long as you don't 🤬 up!:lol:

The main reason why we went to two rounds is to give everyone a second catch if they didn't do well in the first race. Then boost was turned on and total blew the doors off SPEC. I'll tell ya , I think everyone should check out SPEC now! They would have a great night , thats for sure!

Anyway , lets here some thoughts on going back to a Enduro race. :)

Remember , Boost is on kids!

I have to tell you thrash , my friend , you totally out did yourself this time:)
WOW!!!!

fzappa I was against the multi race format but last nit I was disconnected while leading lap 9. it was hard enough sitting thru 45 minutes of watching Nic torch the field. if that had been the end of my night I would have been a little pissed. so with that in mind I like the dual race format. I do feel the qualifier race should be shorter, more of a 10-12 lap shoot out. no pit stop or compound change required just race hard for qualifying position.
I don't mind the boost aspect as it does in fact make for great racing however it does screw with brake points and shift points when following the leader. once you are in the lead the track seems to stretch out. just another challenge. those are my thoughts anywho.

Very good job Thrash once again. You are "professional"

I agree with the qualifier being only a hand full of laps. One long race with boost on should work just fine for me. With no boost 2 races would work. Definition of "long race" as 1hr to 1 1/2hr.

Great post Thrash!

Tires wear really fast even in the rain (if you are not careful).I started on rain tires on lap 5 and I had to pit again 10 laps later (50% thread gone). :lol:

Last edited:
Haha thank you everyone. I love doing these pictures. But I wanted to bring it up just because I like raising new ideas.
How do you guys feel about teams
Teams of 2 drivers max.
And there can be an overall points where there can be a champion that decides the car and the top 6 pick the track
Then the team that wins overall in combined points they get to pick the order of the schedule or something like that. Not have a separate points system for teams, just add together the 2 drivers points.

This weekend at Trial Mountain

Don't forget to yell "MONKEY" everytime you pass the Monkey..
Does the winner get to go fishing with the two guys in the boat and the Lockness Monster?

In a little more then 24 hours the drivers of SPEC will be hitting the track of Trial Mountain! Don't worry fans, forecast shows a dry weekend ahead. Slightly cloudy tomorrow night but that is all. But there is 100% chance of Total Nonstop Action in the Mountain. Tune in tomorrow night for the high speed action!

Okay smarty SPEC's. Average time on Trial Mountain is 1:22 per lap.

Let's see how smart I think I am :sly: and lets see what you guys come up with for total laps.

fzappa
Okay smarty SPEC's. Average time on Trial Mountain is 1:22 per lap.

Let's see how smart I think I am :sly: and lets see what you guys come up with for total laps.

For a 45 minute race 32.9 laps

For a 45 minute race 32.9 laps

That's what I got too.

For a 1hr. race 43.9 laps.

Remember , we have 2 rounds , with a 15 minute qualifier and a total of 105 minutes of race time (total race time of both rounds).

Taking the 5 minute break between rounds into consideration, which leaves us with 100 minutes of total race time and an average lap time @ 1:22, I came up with 74 total laps.

I say that Round 1 should be 1/3 of the total laps which would leave 2/3 of the laps for Round 2, which is the main points race.

Also, the points should be given as follows:

Pole winner of 15 min qualifier-1 point

Round 1-(The Duel)-Thanks Thrash!
1st-16 points
2nd-15 points
3rd- 14 points
4th- 13 points
5th- 12 points
6th- 11 points
7th- 10 points
and so on. This is based on the room open for 16 racers.(No point adjustment for how many racers are racing to keep it simple)

Round 2-(Main Race) Points given as per the first post of the thread.

This way it would be important for each racer to be in both Rounds and the Qualifier to accumulate the most points they can each Saturday night.

Next Season:
Make each season a 4 race season.
At the end of the season:
1st place-Picks car for the next season
2nd thru 5th-picks tracks for the next season

cmbeal will still randomly pick track order.

Last edited:
Back