• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck tonight in Tokyo I had to wake up at 430 am for a game 3 hours away and since ill be in a hotel that means no race for me. But I'll be back w/ my pictures next week and for the rest of the season!

The laps tonight at Tokyo are going to be 73 total laps.

36 laps for Round 1
37 laps for Round 2

See everyone tonight!:)

It took us a bit longer to finish, (tcrash calculated the laps with a time of 1:42), I guess that they went directly to their beds after that.

Really people?! No posts after the race?! How was it last night?

THRASH it was awesome. both races were very competitive and the final race was won by .028 seconds. lots of clean racing and a little rubbing here and there but with the boost on it was easy to catch up and get back in the hunt. I think just about everyone either lead or challenged for the lead. the last lap of the champ race was amazing. my kid was cheering and yelling. he was pretty excited about the finish.

THRASH it was awesome. both races were very competitive and the final race was won by .028 seconds. lots of clean racing and a little rubbing here and there but with the boost on it was easy to catch up and get back in the hunt. I think just about everyone either lead or challenged for the lead. the last lap of the champ race was amazing. my kid was cheering and yelling. he was pretty excited about the finish.

See that's what it's about. This new format is fantastic

aGmCwLZ.jpg

The start of round 2 at Tokyo with Kendawg on the pole
H3D603V.jpg

It is gonna be close and tight racing on a Saturday night
3yKj1yl.jpg

One line down the the hill through the S's
yelGf5z.jpg

Nic passes Kendawg and AJ for the lead
DDUg44g.jpg

Kendawg and Nic pushing hard through turn 1
7Hxkxmq.jpg

Turn one is so hard on breaks that the rotors start to glow
0vAeWTE.jpg

Past Champion Nic and current Champion Rossi using all of the track.
3RRRawy.jpg

Now he is just showing off
upCUxKk.jpg

Straight a ways so long you can even bump draft
KcfmyyJ.jpg

Last lap with the field running close together
08sjH9G.jpg

Kendawg taking the win in the Qualifyer
5gRY3J8.jpg

Beal leading the field through turn 1 at the start of the Championship race.
v5qEKbp.jpg

Everyone following Beal around Tokyo
AkElQQu.jpg

Three wide down the straight with Kendawg, Beal and AJ
TLy5p7R.jpg

tcrash on a different pit stratagy. Will it pay off?
t3iAnhg.jpg

tcrash with over a 25 second lead could stop for a Coke
ul000Jw.jpg

The field looking a hunting down tcrash
dmdqoZB.jpg

tcrash starts to loose his lead
7fol9JD.jpg

The field catches tcrash as Kendawg makes the pass
v7r2OEJ.jpg

The start of the last lap. Who will win Kendawg, tcrash or Rossi
dWPgo3k.jpg

Kendawg goes wide and Rossi sneaks through
qKGGpZD.jpg

Kendawg and Rossi in a tight battle
5CNutka.jpg

Last turn before the checkers. Who will it be. Rossi, Kendawg or tcrash
5JGkYqs.jpg

Who is gonna get it
oON4ngj.jpg

The winner is???
zW4bkcY.jpg

By a photo finish it is???
ZaF7eFK.jpg

Rossi wins, Rossi wins, Rossi wins...By .028 of a second
fJiNvIj.jpg

Your winner of Tokyo.... Rossi
yKcT8L7.jpg

Second place goes to Kendawg
y7Wn7G8.jpg

tcrash brings it home in third place

Nice pictures ken ill be there for the rest of the season. Figures you guys get a tight battle the week I'm not there

Just a reminder. I want be able to race this Saturday night. I will be in Atlanta all weekend for the Supercross... WooHoo...

Just a reminder. I want be able to race this Saturday night. I will be in Atlanta all weekend for the Supercross... WooHoo...

Have a great time and we'll keep the track warm for you.:)

I wont' be able to be there, but anyways there you are, the parameter for tonight's race
Weather: 25%
Change weather: 8
Water on track: 0%
Don't worry, I think they fixed the tire bug in this version

I wont' be able to be there, but anyways there you are, the parameter for tonight's race
Weather: 25%
Change weather: 8
Water on track: 0%
Don't worry, I think they fixed the tire bug in this version

Thanks for the parameters for tonight AJ! Hopefully you'll be able to race next week.

cmbeal317

We experienced the tire bug last night at Laguna Seca, if you're referring to the heat/traction being considerably less than usual bug that is. The fix we used was to have the lounge owner reset the lounge to open on Laguna, everyone left and re-joined. My times with the same car we'd been running before the reset were over 1 sec faster on the un-bugged track versus the bugged out version.

Hey everyone,

I've decided that since a few drivers aren't going to be able to make it tonight and I'm not feeling too good, we're going to postpone tonights race until next Saturday. See you all then!

cmbeal317

cmbeal317
Hey everyone,

I've decided that since a few drivers aren't going to be able to make it tonight and I'm not feeling too good, we're going to postpone tonights race until next Saturday. See you all then!

cmbeal317

Cool, didn't want to miss this one 👍

Hey everyone,

cmbeal317

That's a great idea.
It might take me until next Saturday to get the laps right this time. LOL!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I am out of town for work this weekend. This will be my last out of town weekend for awhile. So after this weekend I should be here for all the races.

Gentlemen , start your engines!

Tonight , we will be racing at Suzuka.

There's a storm front moving in so I hope everyone put their rain tires on their car hauler.

Two rounds with 26 laps each and 52 total laps of nail bitting , boost on , close racing excitement.

Who's going to take it tonight? With kendawg missing tonights race , the season leaders will change!

Want to see the action LIVE! Then get your butt in your 2010 Camaro RM and come feel it as it happens!

Kendawg , we'll miss you tonight and we'll keep the track warm for you , my friend:)👍

Kendawg , we'll miss you tonight and we'll keep the track warm for you , my friend:)👍

Thanks tcrash. I will be getting home Thursday. So I will for sure be here next Saturday and the Saturdays after that. It has been way to long since I've raced. I got my G27 wheel just before I left. So got some practicing to do next week.

Back