2nd. AJHG1000
3rd. tcrash15
4th. rossitronic
5th. cmbeal317
6th. TEX-36
7th. iroquois--

DNF
8th Dangerzone641 Pole position

Enjoyed the racing last night ...... even though I was a true Snail and got lapped by even the guy who finished ahead of me. But, still had a good time. "Rhythm" was really evident when I lost focus and missed a braking point.

I also nothiced that not a single mile was recorded as being put on the car. Ended the night with only 9.3 miles on it. Hmmmm, wonder why?

Hope I can join in again next week.

Sorry this is a little later than expected, but I've finally got the results from the 6th Season of S.P.E.C. Once again we've had a great season, and I've had a lot of fun with the new format and being able to add custom tracks. Here's to another great season!

S.P.E.C. Season 6 Results:
1st: rossitronic - rossitronic - Indy red/Daytona yellow - #41 Points: 133
2nd: fzappa - tcrash15 - Orange/Black - #15 Points: 120
3rd: AJHG1000 Points: 120
4th: kendawg - kendawg198 - Burgandy/Black - #98 Points: 112
5th: kcheeb - kcheeb - Purple/stock - #76 Points: 98
6th: Nicktune – Nic_KL Points: 93
7th: cmbeal317 - cmbeal317 - Red/Silver - #17 Points: 85
8th: WiiFreak - WiiFreak - Lavender/Black - #99 Points: 53
9th: THRASH - THRASH_46 - ?/? - #46 Points: 45
10th: Iroquois Points: 41
11th: Dangerzone Points: 39
12th: Dragonwhisky - dragonwhisky - Blue/Blue - #13 Points: 36
13th: OwensRacing - OwensRacing - White / Black - #27 Points: 25
14th: QwietStorm03 Points: 25
15th: dabneyd -dabneyd - Silver/Gunmetal - #8 Points: 24
16th: Tex-36 Points: 23
17thGTP-pyxen Points: 21
18th: AMWeaver47 - weaver-2009_ - Inferno Orange Points: 19
19th: ChuthuluGoat - Points: 17

I'll be sending the winners messages shortly, starting with Rossitronic, then everyone else as soon as he's picked our new car! Stay tuned for the new car and track lineup!

cmbeal317

hey all. how would you feel about a multi car field featuring two cars: the Scion FRS and the Subaru BRZ? each racer would be able to choose from the 2 cars. it would be nice to have an evenly split field. driver vs driver, FRS VS BRZ. Both cars are rated the same pp and post nearly identical times. I welcome your thoughts. thanks
rossi

With the new format, how are the points given out?

We'll be giving out 10 points for the Qualifying Race, and then normal points for the Championship Race.

Also I've seen that Rossitronic has decided that we'll be running the '10 Camaro SS RM. I'll be pming the track winners shortly so we can get everything figured out.

hey all. how would you feel about a multi car field featuring two cars: the Scion FRS and the Subaru BRZ? each racer would be able to choose from the 2 cars. it would be nice to have an evenly split field. driver vs driver, FRS VS BRZ. Both cars are rated the same pp and post nearly identical times. I welcome your thoughts. thanks
rossi

I personally would not have problem trying that but maybe we can talk about it for the next season.

We'll be giving out 10 points for the Qualifying Race, and then normal points for the Championship Race.
I think for the championship points the winner should receive 3 or 5 more points than second instead of 1.

I wonder if points should be capped at 14, the max number of cars allowed. maybe a 3 pnt bonus for winning the qualifier/pole position. if someone ran the table they would get 27 points for the night. second in both races would net 23 points. that would give you some separation yet not get so far ahead no one could catch you. not that I can ever catch you dawg.

Well , it looks like I'm going to keep this great American beast of a car here in the USA and choose a great American track called Indy Road Course.

Guess it's my turn, was thinking I'd pick Top Gear Test Track, but didn't need the grief :lol:

Let's take the Camaro to Laguna Seca Raceway, plenty of places to pass and see bunnies :)

my car choice for the next season is the Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10

Congrats on the championship ross! I rememver when we both made our debut at motegi in spec division 2 long wats back in that lotus. But i will miss the race in 2 weeks. But next week THRASH_46 is coming back! Probably to finish last bur whatever. Hockey season in delaware is in the closing months so full time achedule will return. I miss you guys on saturday nights! But hopefully i havnt missed to nuch

Congrats on the championship ross! I rememver when we both made our debut at motegi in spec division 2 long wats back in that lotus. But i will miss the race in 2 weeks. But next week THRASH_46 is coming back! Probably to finish last bur whatever. Hockey season in delaware is in the closing months so full time achedule will return. I miss you guys on saturday nights! But hopefully i havnt missed to nuch

Good to hear!👍

We'll be glad to have you back!:)

I remember my debut here, I was the safety car at one of the very first races of this series (the second one actually, Grand Valley) and I failed to attend the second call quickly because I thought "Uhh, well, there's nothing happening, let's go and get some candy :)", when I came back I saw a lot of messages saying "AJ u there?" or "caution", I was so ashamed in that moment because I wanted to give you a good impression, but now it is just :lol: for me

Then you invited me to run the next race and I got my best result until this season: 4th which it was pretty lucky because I was sixth and in the last laps the two guys that were infront of me spun out :D

This season I got 8th, 7th, 3rd, 6th, 4th and 2nd, which is a very good improvement even for me because this is my comeback season after roughly 4 months without playing the game

Reply number 1700!
The post leaderboard (top 20) is
fzappa 236
THRASH 208
cmbeal317 201
kcheeb 96
dabneyd 93
AJHG1000 87
zer05ive 77
spdrcr70x 62
jbica 57
amazingwarrior 56
kendawg 49
dgaf95integra 40
rossitronic 36
Chiochan 36
Nicktune 30
hillracing 29
tensor120 28
sethfraz22 24
OwensRacing 24
AMWeaver47 18

Last edited:
Reply number 1700!
The post leaderboard (top 20) is
fzappa 236
THRASH 208
cmbeal317 201
kcheeb 96
dabneyd 93
AJHG1000 87
zer05ive 77
spdrcr70x 62
jbica 57
amazingwarrior 56
kendawg 49
dgaf95integra 40
rossitronic 36
Chiochan 36
Nicktune 30
hillracing 29
tensor120 28
sethfraz22 24
OwensRacing 24
AMWeaver47 18

Im coming for you fzappa lol

Just wanted to let everyone know that the schedule has now been posted, though I'm still waiting for Nic to decide on his track. Hopefully we'll know soon so I can add that to the list.

cmbeal317

I just did some laps to get used to the car (Exactly 32 laps :D) and my best lap was 1:22.408, and I can't find a decent line for the corkscrew :ouch: and the car isn't broken in yet, so the pole will be on low 1:22's or high 1:21's

Last edited:
LOL. Now I gotta find which of my 3 or 4 of these cars is un-tuned. While the graphics on the rm are horrible, this car is one of my favorites. Will certainly make an effort to make the race tomorrow night.

Back