• Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fzappa
Okay! I won't be a party pooper! We'll let you direct the night of the race.👍

:dopey: what have you been smoking? Me, direct anything? The mere thought of such.... :crazy:

We could run qualifying and ill make up a bracket

We will make it so that there are 8 drivers in the opening rounds. Left overs get byes. We will qualify and fastest in qualifying gets seed #1 and so on. Seed one gets 1 point. If you in in round one you will get 2 points. If you lose you go to the losers bracket. Highest seeds race lowest seeds in loser bracket and the drivers that are the highest in the winners bracket with the bye will race lowest seeds from round 1. It sounds complicated but tomorrow in school I will draw up a 8/10/12/14 driver bracket for how many drivers we actually have.

Ok. When is the schedule coming out. I'm ready for Saturday.

Far as the oval goes. Why not make it out like an All Star race. Do it like Nascar does. The top 5 in points race in the main. If you are 6th on down you must race your way into the main. Top 3 make it to main for a 8 car field.

Yeah it's not like we do ovals all the time. I would just like to try it once. Having a bracket or a main event style idc. I just want to try it out once lol.

Hey guys, I'm going to get the schedule posted up in a few minutes, just have to finish deciding which order we''ll run the tracks.

As for running the oval, lets make that the final event of the season. Also, to perhaps make it a little more interesting, maybe we should make it worth double points. After we get the points determined for that night, I'll double all of them when I post the results. This could really help someone who might not do too good during then endurance races get some points and perhaps even get them high enough that they can select a prize. Just an idea, and I'd like to see how everyone feels about that.

That being said, if Thrash is willing to get everything figured out over the next couple of weeks, then I have no problem trying this. I'll help any way I can also to make sure that this is a success!

It's great to have an oval, I mean, I'm actually good at ovals (I usually get the pole in public lobbies with tenths of a second) and this could be my first actual pole in this series, not the one at Suzuka when Nic couldn't make it to the main race, but it still count :D

We could run qualifying and ill make up a bracket

We will make it so that there are 8 drivers in the opening rounds. Left overs get byes. We will qualify and fastest in qualifying gets seed #1 and so on. Seed one gets 1 point. If you in in round one you will get 2 points. If you lose you go to the losers bracket. Highest seeds race lowest seeds in loser bracket and the drivers that are the highest in the winners bracket with the bye will race lowest seeds from round 1. It sounds complicated but tomorrow in school I will draw up a 8/10/12/14 driver bracket for how many drivers we actually have.

March Madness S.P.E.C. style!! :sly:

If anyone needs a brand new R35 TC let me know. I just bought one thinking I had tuned mine with a stage 1 upgrade, but apparently they come that way...

If anyone needs a brand new R35 TC let me know. I just bought one thinking I had tuned mine with a stage 1 upgrade, but apparently they come that way...

You cannot gift that car because it is part of the DLC.

Ready for the next season!!!

8592629089_01f6204001_z.jpg

Nice pictures but if it was the generic color it came with and a generic number, like number one, cmbeal could use that for the banner for this season.
It seems like everyone is excited to race the GT-R. I am too!
We like to use a generic picture of the car we are using for that specific season. They also need to be a little lighter, like daylight photos, so we can put text on the picture.

Nice pictures but if it was the generic color it came with and a generic number, like number one, cmbeal could use that for the banner for this season.
It seems like everyone is excited to race the GT-R. I am too!
We like to use a generic picture of the car we are using for that specific season. They also need to be a little lighter, like daylight photos, so we can put text on the picture.

Do you want me to put one up. I can get the generic one a take a picture at a track?

Do you want me to put one up. I can get the generic one a take a picture at a track?

Sure! If you would like! That's what I do. I take the car out on the track and then take a couple of photos. Then I transfer him to photobucket and I add text to it.

Back