Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sethfraz22
Yeah the Laguna Seca 200 Enduro is the 1 I usually do. takes 2 & a half hours more or less but after an oil change & optional rebuilding motor/chassis the car will be ready

Which is more important oil change or rebuilding the motor

Which is more important oil change or rebuilding the motor

Rebuilding the motor includes an oil change as well, but it costs a whole lot more. Just look at the predicted HP and PP gains that you are told each option will give you. If they are both the same, then just get an oil change. You usually won't see the engine rebuild give you more performance unless the car has a LOT of miles on it.

Last edited:
zer05ive
Rebuilding the motor includes an oil change as well, but it costs a whole lot more. Just look at predicted the HP and PP gains that you are told each option will give you. If they are both the same, then just get an oil change. You usually won't see the engine rebuild give you more performance unless the car has a LOT of miles on it.
Thanks for the tip

Hey guys. I wouldn't mind doing this on saturday's if ya'll don't mind me joining? I think I might to well at endurance races.
picture.php

Hey guys. I wouldn't mind doing this on saturday's if ya'll don't mind me joining? I think I might to well at endurance races.

Hey Naruto! The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. And I bet cmbeal feels the same 👍

He'll be along shortly for a proper welcome :)

Excellent! Just wanted to make sure you were all set for the next official race since it'll be at Motegi. 👍

WOW!!!! Did I do a big OOPPSS!!!!:ouch:

I was deleting some photos in my Photobucket album and I deleted almost every photo in my album thus causing all the photos that I posted to disappear.:banghead::dunce:

I am so sorry beal. At least the banner is still there! I feel terrible:guilty:

Sick and tired to the cry baby ****, count me out.

Thats to bad jbica! If you feel that quitting because you don't agree or like a process or outcome than who's the cry baby?:rolleyes:
I hope you don't do this in your real life!?

Its probably for the best because we are going to have weather change in the next couple of races and the track is wet with alot of S.P.E.C. tears:crazy:

I guess living in Ohio make me salty. Do Californians know how to drive in the rain? LOL

Not from Cali. From Long Island! And where we're from doesn't matter! I'll say it again , if someone protests against you and you call them 'cry babies' , I wouldn't call that 'salty'. I call that childlike!

Hey cmbeal, I'd like to join and race with you, it sound like a lot of fun!

Last edited:
awww whats going on guys, cant we all just get.... on he race track and settle this... lol, wet, dry, new old, bad day at the track bettter then a good day at the office, and check your egos at the door, becuase the wall doesn't care what you've done with your life, it's all about the "W"

Did he leave us?

Yup, he sure did. Someone filed a racing complaint against him in S.N.A.I.L. and he got upset. What's funny is that he admitted fault in the incident, and offered the victim of Level 13 ticket as compensation. I guess he thought that offering his victim a free car meant that he shouldn't have to be held accountable for his actions on the track. :rolleyes:

Oh well, we're better off without drivers who aren't willing to be held accountable for their driving. This is the especially the case if we start racing with strong penalties as we've been discussing. Speaking of which, what do all of you guys want to do about the test race this Saturday night? Anybody want to suggest a car and track combination or should be just let kcheeb pick since he won the last race?

zer05ive
Yup, he sure did. Someone filed a racing complaint against him in S.N.A.I.L. and he got upset. What's funny is that he admitted fault in the incident, and offered the victim of Level 13 ticket as compensation. I guess he thought that offering his victim a free car meant that he shouldn't have to be held accountable for his actions on the track. :rolleyes:

Oh well, we're better off without drivers who don't take driving clean seriously. This is the especially the case if we start racing with strong penalties as we've been discussing. Speaking of which, what do all of you guys want to do about the test race this Saturday night? Anybody want to suggest a car and track combination or should be just let kcheeb pick since he won the last race?

Evo IV? The one you can race modify on the suzuki race track?
Btw bronco won the last race Kcheeb came 2nd

Evo IV? The one you can race modify on the suzuki race track?

The only problem with that is that Suzuki is a long track. If the idea is to test out thing like how to best restart races after safety car laps, then we would definitely get more reps on a shorter track.

Btw bronco won the last race Kcheeb came 2nd
Doh! You're right, I was thinking about the week before last. :crazy:

for the pace car runs, i was thinking a few tracks.. start with a "too small" track, like taskuba... easy pace car placement, fast laps.. i know it's not an endurence type setup but for a "shakedown" maybe a goos - short start.

then hit up a track over 2 miles, i was thinking a world circut type, i was thinking Laguna seca, another "easy" pace car placement almost anywhere on the track.

figure we have a couple of weeks before the next series, where i assume e are still not planning on useing the pace car until then, maybe run 3 or 4 tracks? i just thinking until we have a solid procedure we really should keep it to a small track.

so i bought another headset and tried to run it both in GT-5 and battlefield, i still have the same issue, MY voice comes across fine but all comms coming my way is choppy, like it is buffereing every .25sec. without a headset i can here voice through my TV, but ofcourse then i can't talk, i DO have a keyboard. talking to a buddy, he said it's becuase i have a 1st generation PS-3 ( the one that plays PS_1,2,and 3 games.) any suggestions (short of buying a new PS-3)?

will this condition be acceptable for you guys? i'll hear you, but i can only type back responses.

so i bought another headset and tried to run it both in GT-5 and battlefield, i still have the same issue, MY voice comes across fine but all comms coming my way is choppy, like it is buffereing every .25sec. without a headset i can here voice through my TV, but ofcourse then i can't talk, i DO have a keyboard. talking to a buddy, he said it's becuase i have a 1st generation PS-3 ( the one that plays PS_1,2,and 3 games.) any suggestions (short of buying a new PS-3)?

will this condition be acceptable for you guys? i'll hear you, but i can only type back responses.

Is your headset USB or bluetooth?

Hey guys, just wanted to say I've been sick for the past few days and I've been resting up for the concert Sunday. I'm feeling a lot better now, and I'll be adding the new S.P.E.C. racers shortly, and sending FRs out later today. I'm also sad to hear that jbica is not going to be racing with us anymore. Hopefully we won't lose anymore S.P.E.C. racers.

Back