Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AJHG1000

Take a look at your PM and you'll find I sent you a number to get all the DLC's GT5 has so far.

Now you can join us on the tracks like Motegi,some new cars,new suits and some paint.

OMG your username is in reference to Frank Zappa. I never even payed notice. :dopey:

:lol: Really? Thats funny! I use alot of references related to Frankie. I've been a huge fan for many years.
I own every album and CD Barking Pumpkin Records ever put out. (zappa's record label). Live and studio.👍

Well soon I'm leaving for the concert, hope everyone has a great time tonight with the test session. I know I'm going to have a great night!

Have a great time 'beal! We'll let you know how everything goes tonight! Hopefully, we'll be able to start developing a solid structure for next season's racing with heavy damage. 👍

By the way, has anyone seen our new competitors from across the pond? Here's the link in case you haven't:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=258923

I just read through that thread, but I don't see anything to be concerned about. It's not as if they're copying and pasting anyone's thread like some people around here do. :rolleyes:

well, 10:35 eastern, i dont see a spec lounge yet, and the FR i recieved from S.P.E.C. racing signed on for about 2 seconds and logged off.

ill be on raceing with some freinds if you get the room up and running simply send a message to spdrcr70

well, 10:35 eastern, i dont see a spec lounge yet, and the FR i recieved from S.P.E.C. racing signed on for about 2 seconds and logged off.

ill be on raceing with some freinds if you get the room up and running simply send a message to spdrcr70

You have to go to S.P.E.C. racing's lounge. Go to the community tab. Go to SPEC racing. Go to their lounge (they don't have to be online to enter their lounge). Enter the lounge and you will find the racing you seek.

That was a great session guys. I think the new format brings a lot to the table as far as realism and close racing. I think if we all get mics and USE them it would smoother.

That was me logging in because I knew cmbeal317 was at a concert. I just wanted to make sure you had an FR from the SPEC_Racing account and you did. In order to join the lounge, you have to go to the community tab and find the SPEC_Racing account on your GT5 friends list. From there click on the Lounge icon (the coffee cup) in order to join us. Please keep in mind that there won't be an orange icon next to the coffee cup because that account will hardly be online.

I wish I had checked the thread earlier and had seen that you didn't know how to join the lounge. Hopefully we'll see you next Saturday night! We had a great practice and we figured out a lot of things about the improvements we want to make to this series. 👍

btw, tell your friends to come race with us too! :D

EDIT: I just realized Bowler already explained what I just typed, and he we way less wordy too. :)

Last edited:
Great practice! I think the new format is going to make S.P.E.C. Racing the place to be on Saturday nights. With the large turn outs these past weeks , it already is!;)

Great practice! I think the new format is going to make S.P.E.C. Racing the place to be on Saturday nights. With the large turn outs these past weeks , it already is!;)

Hell yeah, tonight was awesome! I'm really proud of the amount of different ideas and variations that were were able to try out tonight. It took a lot of trial and error, but we certainly were able to figure out what works for us and more importantly what doesn't work for us. ;)

zer05ive
Hell yeah, tonight was awesome! I'm really proud of the amount of different ideas and variations that were were able to try out tonight. It took a lot of trial and error, but we certainly were able to figure out what works for us and more importantly what doesn't work for us. ;)

Agreed

Bah.. oh well.. i had no idea that was the procedure to join, but at least now i know for next week. Glad it all worked out and can't wait to see what came out of it for next series, let me know if you need another practice, now i know how to join.

esh
Wish I could have made it but got sucked into final episodes of Mad Men.

I don't watch Mad Men, but I have been hooked into watching a few episodes of The Pitch, also on AMC. Pretty entertaining.. :)

Now the post you've all be waiting eagerly for. I've got a few pictures from last night to share with you.

Before the Show

The Wall Live - Philadelphia by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Hey You!

The Wall Live - Philadelphia by cmbeal317, on Flickr

I have become Comfortably Numb!!!!!!!

Comfortably Numb - Philadelphia by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Comfortably Numb - Philadelphia by cmbeal317, on Flickr

You Better Run!

You Better Run - Philadelphia by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Hammers!

Hammers - Philadelphia by cmbeal317, on Flickr

It was an 🤬 awesome show! We had great seats, and were on the end of our row for easy exit at the end. Roger and the entire band, and all the crew involved made last night one of the best nights I've ever had, and certainly the best concert experience I've ever had. Unfortunately David Gilmour didn't show up, but the other guitarists did a great job as well as the rest of the band. Roger sounded great considering his age, and even did a rather interesting duet, to a video and audio track of himself performing Mother from Earls Court in 1980. The projections were amazing, as well as the inflatables(teacher, Pink's wife, and a massive pig with all kinds of capitalist writing and logos on it). I am so glad I had the chance to experience this and is something I'll never forget. Thinking of it, I can't think of any other album that they could pull something like this off with. It seems that only The Wall fits in the formula for this production.

Now back to the league, I see we have a new member, and I'll be adding him to the list shortly with a FR before too long. I'm glad to hear that everything went well last night, and I can't wait to hear what you guys have come up with. I'm really excited that all of you figured something out so that we can bring the pace car back. Thanks again guys for the hard work in helping get this league going. It's a lot for one person to do, and we wouldn't be where we are today without your help. Thanks!!:)

That looks awesome! I saw that pig some years ago at Roger Waters Dark side of the Moon. What a showman.

Back