• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah kinda. I believe its a Lancer. Looks like it has a Dodge nose on it. You can paint & change its number. Just a thought. Might be more appropriate for SNAIL instead idk.

GtPrecision and THRASH, thank you for joining our our club! All the information can be found on the first post of the thread. I'll add both of you later tonight and send FR to you. There is no official race this week as I'll be away at a concert. However, there will be a test session for using the pace car in future races, at the same time as our regularly scheduled time this Saturday. Thanks again for joining!

Thanks to all the new racers interested in joining!

WELCOME!

You won't be disappointed.

If you are free this Sat. night we are practicing and testing out a Pace Car for next season as beal is heading off to a great concert. So , please feel free to join us at 10:00pm eastern.

In what track are we going to practice?, I think the answer could be more than one track, becuase it's different a pit exit at Cape Ring than at Suzuka, you know, different situations

Thanks to all the new racers interested in joining!

WELCOME!

You won't be disappointed.

If you are free this Sat. night we are practicing and testing out a Pace Car for next season as beal is heading off to a great concert. So , please feel free to join us at 10:00pm eastern.

I'll be there! Although it won't be an official race, it'll be important to get everyone's feedback on how to make these new setting work best. See you all on Saturday night I hope! :)

In what track are we going to practice?, I think the answer could be more than one track, becuase it's different a pit exit at Cape Ring than at Suzuka, you know, different situations

I thinks that's a good idea. We'll be able to test out more scenarios if we switch the tracks up a few times during the night. Keep the ideas coming! 👍

zer05ive
I thinks that's a good idea. We'll be able to test out more scenarios if we switch the tracks up a few times during the night. Keep the ideas coming! 👍

We should do 5-10 tracks during our practice

We should do 5-10 tracks during our practice

10 might be a bit much, but it all depends on how long we will run the test sessions i guess, and when the ext season starts.

I'll be available and online sat. night. message or FR spdrcr70. i should be good to go until about 2am 'ish (eastern)

amazingwarrior
Whos ganna be hosting the practice session

Since beal will not be joining us Sat, I will open up the room like on Sunday for D1 so we do not have any lag or connection issues.
The room will be open at 9:50 PM Eastern on Saturday. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I will host the room.

Since beal will not be joining us Sat, I will open up the room like on Sunday for D1 so we do not have any lag or connection issues.
The room will be open at 9:50 PM Eastern on Saturday. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I will host the room.

Sweet, thank you sir 👍

Beal, make sure, if you would, that everyone that requested to join is sent a friend request to the SPEC Lounge.
Have a great time Sat night. I am jealous but I have seen Pink Floyd with all the original members at Madison Square Garden when they originally came out with the album The Wall. All five shows, mind you. ;)

Sorry, I misunderstood amazingwarrior's question. Thanks for hosting tcrash, your connection fast for sure!

zer05ive
Sorry, I misunderstood amazingwarrior's question. Thanks for hosting tcrash, your connection fast for sure!

No worries my fellow SPEC- SNAIL! LOL!

I should be working instead of posting. I have to readjust my priorities. LOL!

One thing we gatta have in the session is the motegi road course.just so people who haven't played with the track yet can get an understandment of the track since that is our next destination in our racing league
50th post FTW!

One thing we gatta have in the session is the motegi road course.just so people who haven't played with the track yet can get an understandment of the track since that is our next destination in our racing league
50th post FTW!

How cute. ;)

I'm glad we're SPEC-SNAILs and not SNAIL-SPECs.. The latter could have a negative connotation..

:lol:

You are a bad person for making me look at that.

I'm glad we're SPEC-SNAILs and not SNAIL-SPECs.. The latter could have a negative connotation..

:lol:

Enough web browsing for me today :)

50th post FTW!

If you're going to practice in that track, I won't be able to be there, as I have no the DLC
Good luck! :cheers:

Last edited:
50th post FTW!

I kinda think if we have this track on the series, then we really should avoid haveing a league practice on it, we already have a race scheduled so 2 points:

1- ya dont want people getting all mad becuase we had an official practice that wasnt on the schedule ( sorta like real life raceing; no allowed extra practice sessinos on series tracks)

2- as no on here is under contracts and getting paid, you run a risk of burning peolpe out on 1 track, it's the non-professional way, but it happens in gaming.

these are just my opinions ofcourse, just looking to avoid little issues that may arise that I've seen happen in the past. Being a game, it would be good for anyone interested in the race at motegi, to buy the DLC... IMMEDIATELY, only $5, and well worth the 4 tracks you get ($1.25/track).. it only takes about 30 seconds to download. That way everyone can practice when they make thier own time.

Sorry for the graphic image! It's just that I see "specs" on my garage walls from time to time and I know who the culprits are! :)

AJHG1000
Enough web browsing for me today :)

If you're going to practice in that track, I won't be able to be there, as I have no the DLC
Good luck! :cheers:

AJ. Check your PM.

Back