◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,626 comments
Is anyone experiencing issues with blue tooth accessories after the update?

Cant seem to pair up me keyboard.... Controller not working unless is plugged in.

I will see who is in D3 in a couple minutes. I am more tired than I thought, but last day/checkout almost lays does that.

I hope it works out.

RacingRig_09_zpsec9ae52b.jpg

This looks like a racing womb. Very comfy.

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s

Just wanted to remind everyone that Buttkicker has offered S.N.A.I.L. members discounts on some their products. This includes free shipping in the U.S.

Details on the products and how to get your discount can be found here.

:cheers:

New seasonal is great for making credits! If u have a 2j u can use that fully detuned without turbo and wins easily with 1mil+ credit every race... if you don't have a 2j I am going to put mine up for borrowing! Send a friend request with subject "snail 2j" and I'll gladly let you borrow it!

P.S. if we do get enough people do this seasonal we can maybe talk kcheeb or any of the other leaders into letting us use 2d prize car for a combo!!!💡💡

Best grinder for me is German touring car championship at nurburgring gpd. Have to do some mad detuning and take the shortcut. Can pull in 3-4 mill per race with 200% bonus. The new fgt ones are probably good too I haven't needed to grind in a while tho

I don't doubt you but when I do them I go for the easy route and I looked at the German tc championship and that's going to be a tough one but I would have to redo KT since I can't remember it... like I said I don't doubt you but I just haven't done it in awhile to know....

Well depending on just how easy you want you might have to drop pp less but could still make 2 mill with an easy race. Last time I needed money though I grabbed gt5 editor and gave myself 900000000

I'd like to join, if you guys will let me.

Hi otakukid96,

Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in a visitors message here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Good luck. I've been trying to get that winter photo scene for sooo long. Only need to gold the last one, a whole lap with traffic, but the traffic keeps screwing up my time:ouch:. I would love to see some pictures from that location when you unlock it.

Got it unlocked last night. Strangley enough, I golded the last one on the first try last night. Best effort previously at that event was a 9:24. After struggling a little in the previous 3 events and in fact hitting the gold time on the the 4th exactly, I was a bit surprised when I was able to beat gold on the 5th event by almost 5 seconds. A 40 second improvement over my Silver time from over a year ago. Will get some pics posted up later this weekend of the Winter scene for you. Any particular car you'd like to see there?

Something to remember about the traffic in that last event. I read one of the rules, in game, of the green hell is slower traffic to the right, speedier traffic to the left. If the AI actually senses you there they will move to the right, so every time I came up behind one of them I aimed to pass on the left, no matter where it was on track. Seemed to work well for the most part and I actually noticed a few of the AI cars actually swerve pretty hard to the right to get out of my way.

Nice job! I am going to try the pass on the left plan and try again. A Beetle might look nice in that scene, if you have one.

Nice job! I am going to try the pass on the left plan and try again. A Beetle might look nice in that scene, if you have one.

Roger that. I'm certain I have at least one beetle. Any particular color?

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s

Just wanted to remind everyone that Buttkicker has offered S.N.A.I.L. members discounts on some their products. This includes free shipping in the U.S.

Details on the products and how to get your discount can be found here.

:cheers:

Wow, this is great! I'm very interested. Which would be the best to mount on an Obutto cockpit? Also would I only need one or would I need multiples? Hope I can get some input from those who currently have them.

Hey gang, not sure if you heard about the flooding in Calgary? We're dry but without power. No gaming until it's back and limited internet.

@qwiet, not sure about the Obutto, I would suspect the wireless one would be best. I have a granstand and use rubber isolators as feet, with a wireless unit under each back corner. One left and one right. I use the l/r sound outputs from the ps3 and enable multiple outputs.

You could probably hook up the gamer2 to the back of the seat. If I remember the Obutto it's reasonably substantial and the wireless units have more power.

New seasonal is great for making credits! If u have a 2j u can use that fully detuned without turbo and wins easily with 1mil+ credit every race... if you don't have a 2j I am going to put mine up for borrowing! Send a friend request with subject "snail 2j" and I'll gladly let you borrow it!

P.S. if we do get enough people do this seasonal we can maybe talk kcheeb or any of the other leaders into letting us use 2d prize car for a combo!!!💡💡

For those of us who aren't savvy about the abbreviations:
AjLYKng.jpg

Last edited:
Qwiet you have and Obutto? Sweet, is it a triple screen?

Unfortunately it's not a triple screen. I am using a 42" LCD. I don't race in cockpit view enough to justify buying 3 PS3s and 3 screens.

Hey gang, not sure if you heard about the flooding in Calgary? We're dry but without power. No gaming until it's back and limited internet.

@qwiet, not sure about the Obutto, I would suspect the wireless one would be best. I have a granstand and use rubber isolators as feet, with a wireless unit under each back corner. One left and one right. I use the l/r sound outputs from the ps3 and enable multiple outputs.

You could probably hook up the gamer2 to the back of the seat. If I remember the Obutto it's reasonably substantial and the wireless units have more power.

Hope your power comes back up soon. Glad you're dry.
So my best bet would be to buy 2 wireless units and use one for right and one for the left...ok. Excuse my ignorance but how do you connect them to the PS3 and use the l/r sound outputs so they work individually?

Last edited:
OwensRacing
Gamer 2 shakes my steal rig. It's built like a tank too. You can always add more. :)

Cool, I bought the wireless ones for movies too. Action movies are killer :)

Your sound system is run off the hdmi from ps3. Just plug the cable that comes with the ps3 into it's slot and use the red/white outputs to plug into the buttkicker amp.

Go into ps3 sound setup and enable multiple audio output.

Edit: thing I like about the wureless setup is the feet sit under the left and right corners of the rig. You can feel when you run over the left and right rumble strips 👍

Not sure how to attach gamer2's for that effect.

Sounds either way it'll be awesome.

Last edited:
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated racing in the Blue Room again. Once again, no problems and some GREAT battles. Qwiet and I had a two car epic race at Daytona RC.I tailed him for 3 laps with many ops to pass but set it up for final turn/straight pass. Unfortunately I waited a split second too long and didn't get the pass, and he got me by 0.018 seconds. I had a blast guys!!! I hope it counts toward the night's point total in the future once again. I look forward to Wednesday night. Thanks again.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Looks really bad:(

Back