◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,626 comments
Hi guys sorry this is slightly random but does anyone know an american girl called lucy wilson from the long beach area? Apparently shes run with you guys last year and would like another run when she gets back across the pond at the end of this week....

MissD3vious / Sharkie goes by Maddie (Madalynne) in real life. I hope she is doing well.

I vaguely recall another woman racing with us, maybe Spring of last year?

so I guess one of the perks of being a SNAIL for a while is having the cars come back around! No break-in required for me this week :D

She did say it was early last year so its most probably her... Its a small world bumping into a (possible) ex snail on a night out lol

MissD3vious / Sharkie goes by Maddie (Madalynne) in real life. I hope she is doing well.

You are correct sir! I spoke with Miss Devious and Mighty Mopar last week and they are both doing well!
Hoping Kcheeb, his family and friends are all safe!
Please add me to the list of drivers for D2 tonight!:cheers:

http://youtu.be/c9Q3c98IMZg#aid=P-YdTNav8xI If I did this right, watch this video. Its a SNAIL movie coming out soon lol.

If you put the [ YOUTUBE ] brackets around the youtube movie identifier, c9Q3c98IMZg the movie will be embedded in your post.

Hoping Kcheeb, his family and friends are all safe!
Please add me to the list of drivers for D2 tonight!:cheers:

Thanks Vail, my family, friends and I escaped any damage from the flood 👍 But there are a whole bunch of people that didn't :( Still around 10,000 - 15,000 people evacuated.

kcheeb
If you put the [ YOUTUBE ] brackets around the youtube movie identifier, c9Q3c98IMZg the movie will be embedded in your post.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q3c98IMZg">YouTube Link</a>

Thanks Vail, my family, friends and I escaped any damage from the flood 👍 But there are a whole bunch of people that didn't :( Still around 10,000 - 15,000 people evacuated.

Thanks kcheeb. I thought it was a fitting video. Im glad to here you and your family are safe. Praying for the others who were less fortunate.

Hey, I was wondering if we could make category races. Only for fun, no points. GT500 Stock, GT300 Stock. "ALL PREMIUM" cars. Nascar, stuff like that during the week. We can call it SRDE (Snail Race Day Events) or something like that. Will be fun, we can meet in D5. What you guy's think?

Hey, I was wondering if we could make category races. Only for fun, no points. GT500 Stock, GT300 Stock. "ALL PREMIUM" cars. Nascar, stuff like that during the week. We can call it SRDE (Snail Race Day Events) or something like that. Will be fun, we can meet in D5. What you guy's think?

This is actually a very good idea. 👍 But for events like this more people would join if its held in the top 3 divisions (D1, D2, maybe D3) or an open lobby. I would definitely be down for this, could be fun. :)

My PS3 over heated and froze yesterday causing a corrupted game data and today is just as hot so its iffy that I'll show up tonight.

That sucks to hear. Kind of a little late to share but maybe others might find it usefull.. Here's how I keep things cool for my PS3...

That sucks to hear. Kind of a little late to share but maybe others might find it usefull.. Here's how I keep things cool for my PS3..

I do the same thing with a window fan and it still did it, And I've got some pink erasers underneath it help keep air circulating under it. I'm trying a redneck A/C with a bag of ice cubes to cool the air being blown onto the PS3 today we'll see how it goes.

Pp for cars please guys?

Honda- 469pp
NSX RM- 499pp
Lexus - 586pp

Here are some of the colors I've seen with this wicked paint!

B894B3A2-2BFC-4910-92B0-40EF610652B8-4606-0000027F5DF1E728_zpscd827591.jpg

CB76762F-B35C-4A10-B609-639B0D74DC3E-4606-0000027F622C2884_zpsa887a496.jpg

DEBD8757-BC66-4705-8A9B-435C2DAE5F55-4606-0000027F597F5AC3_zps7ad2366c.jpg

To any one with t500 wheel have you guys adjusted rotation?

However, it is also possible to manually change the angle of rotation selected by default. To do so, simultaneously press (and release):

“D-Pad Right” + “MODE button” to increase the angle of rotation by one step
“D-Pad Left” + “MODE button” to decrease the angle of rotation by one step

5 possible settings ANGLE OF ROTATION selected

LED status
270°Flashes 1 time
360°Flashes 2 times
540°Flashes 3 times
900°Flashes 4 times
1080°Flashes 5 times
270°Flashes 1 time
Etc...

Notes:
Changing the angle of rotation manually does not permanently save the change = you must repeat the procedure each time the game restarts.

This tip will not function properly in some games (such as GRAN TURISMO® 5) which adjust or modify the angle of rotation at startup or at the restart of each race, according to the type of car being used.

Found on thrustmaster site

Sorry to say something this late but there's a t-storm rolling through so I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to get on. I will try but I'm just not sure...

Back