◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,627 comments
How do you upload replays, wanted to show everyone what happened last night at the expense of schmiggz. I'm pretty sure his car did a 1080 LOL

What was the race, lap, time?

Replays are uploaded to sugarsync but only Team Snail (see zer0's sig) can access them ( I think). You can try recording with a video camera and putting on youtube.

1080 eh? So it was Hi Def?

Yeah, didn't mean to mess up his name, honest. Anyway, to the rest of that comment, I just don't agree. If someone comes to me bashing someone else, two things are going to happen, I'm going to think this guy is a jaded dbag. What other reason is there to hate on another league, person, etc. Then I'm going to start looking at dates. It's not hard to see who's thread and there for league, started first. at that point I would start looking into everything phsyco said. I don't hold the lies that were told to Ph1sher against him, I hold his attacking you and SNAIL as a whole in ignorance against him. Before you go on an "attack" always do your own research, otherwise you get burn.
But I digress, I wasn't born a skeptic, I learned it through poor choices of my own. So I take no one (even my own mother!) for their word until I can actually research it myself. It's gone a long way in making me look, and subsquently feel, less like an ass, as the assuming saying goes.
I'd also like to point out that they copied the damn diamond at the begining of the title for the thread! Oh, sure, its two arrows, but that makes a diamond!

Last edited:
On an unrelated note, have you guys seen this rig!? Its for sure the model I'll be using to build my rig. Not really able to afford the 1500 it costs, and from all the reviews, it seems they box it up like crap and you can pretty much expect everything to arrive broken, scratched and all the rest. I'll probably be using extruded aluminum though, depends on what I can work out with my welding machine. I'll also be doing it in more of a GT style seating arrangement instead of F1.

Division 4 data has been laid down!!

Corrections have been made and this is the new unofficial results for D4:

1. SoCalRacer310
2. moperlover
3. edwin1017
4. steppenwolf111
5. ChuthuluGoat
6. AJHG1000
7. chatva
8. JJLopez_427
9. whatbadgerseat
10. SoundTiger95
11. ExoSphere64
12. GTP_pyxen
13. otakukid965

Congrats SoCal.

And 62 Racers...Awesome. Wish We Had A Few More In D3.

I agree.

@kcheeb - Maybe there's an opportunity to move one racer up to D3 early?
Out of the regulars we were only missing Wolfsatz. 2 armed doesn't race often. In a good month I can only race 3 times, usually less. Going to try my best to make it 3 times this month and see what happens :dopey: Unfortunately not sure if I'm working Sunday night and won't know until about noon the day before. Loosely scheduled random audits are a pain.

On an unrelated note, have you guys seen this rig!? Its for sure the model I'll be using to build my rig. N....

Wow that's nice. Might have to consider getting the wife and kids to move out and set this thing up in the living room. Probably never get me out of it so everyone would just move out on their own.

Last edited:
Man, I can imagine the wife now! It was a hard sell just to get a new wheel! If i didnt have the wood, I'm not sure I could have built my current wheel stand. Most of the metal purchased for my rig will be under the radar. As the saying goes, better to ask forgiveness!

BTW, I just want to let everyone know that has posted their numbers/colors on my wall, I am tracking them. I had planned on having the list updated last weekend, however, working on your new house is very time consuming!

I can't wait to start distributing the bling bling paint! But can we make a rule not to paint our cars that color? I'm ok with the rims being crazy, but cars would be too much.

I can't wait to start distributing the bling bling paint! But can we make a rule not to paint our cars that color? I'm ok with the rims being crazy, but cars would be too much.
Huh? You talking about this? Owens, what is this paint chip?

I agree.

@kcheeb - Maybe there's an opportunity to move one racer up to D3 early?
Out of the regulars we were only missing Wolfsatz. 2 armed doesn't race often.

I'd prefer to leave things the way they are for one more week. As it stands the numbers are a little heavy in D5 & D4, but they've also got a fairly high turnover rate. If we see another influx of D4 & D5 drivers, I may have to recant though ;)

I'm surprised GTSuchiiyaSan and sandblazter wasn't there either and with wolfsatz back next week, we'll be good to go.

I ran it last night and there were a few comments but no complaints about it. If it really is a distraction to anyone then I won't run it any more. I only did it for one combo and I would only do it every now and then just to mix things up a little.

@Oshawa, It doesn't matter which chip you use. The color is randomly generated each time you enter the track and it's randomly generated as to what color other drivers see. Last night, I saw a blue car while others saw a glowing green and others saw a red color.

went back and looked at the thread some more and found the rest of the chat about the color, whats it called though? I want some! go good on my drift cars!

Man, I can imagine the wife now! It was a hard sell just to get a new wheel! If i didnt have the wood, I'm not sure I could have built my current wheel stand. Most of the metal purchased for my rig will be under the radar. As the saying goes, better to ask forgiveness!

BTW, I just want to let everyone know that has posted their numbers/colors on my wall, I am tracking them. I had planned on having the list updated last weekend, however, working on your new house is very time consuming!

McMaster-Carr is a great place to buy material. They have basically everything!!

Huh? You talking about this? Owens, what is this paint chip?

I assume so. Ill be sending this out to people over the coming weeks.

I have dibs on using any shiny silvery chrome please. I will decide which one to use by weekend.

Ill get you five this week. :)

I ran it last night and there were a few comments but no complaints about it. If it really is a distraction to anyone then I won't run it any more. I only did it for one combo and I would only do it every now and then just to mix things up a little.

Some mentioned it makes brake lights hard to see.

I like the rim idea as it wouldn't cause any distractions. :)

I used one during practice but painted the car my color for the event. Will do a few wheels this week though. LoL

----------edit--------
Name is like 2757cc iirc

What was the race, lap, time?

Replays are uploaded to sugarsync but only Team Snail (see zer0's sig) can access them ( I think). You can try recording with a video camera and putting on youtube.

1080 eh? So it was Hi Def?

Race 2 in the integra lap 3 right after the first checkpoint his car accelerates from 73 mph to 251 IN UNDER A TENTH OF A SECOND AND DOES 3 COMPLETE SPINS. where can I get one of those? I call hacks :) :lol::bowdown:

Last night was BUUUUUUUUUSH****** for me as my connection was below crapz and all i saw on track was smoke and cars flying around. I was so frustrated i could almost cry.
ZER05IVE, regarding this turtle guys.... **** them big time!!! SNAIL IS THE MOST AWESOME GT5 LEAGUE IN THE WORLD :D
Let's organize a showdown snail vs those guys and SMOKE'EM, wuaaa aaa aaah

ZER05IVE, regarding this turtle guys.... **** them big time!!! SNAIL IS THE MOST AWESOME GT5 LEAGUE IN THE WORLD :D
Schmiggz, please show some respect as S.N.A.I.L. and TURTLE do share members.

I am proud of SNAIL. I only know of one PM by one member of Turtle. I sure would like to be treated fairly as a group, not lumped together by a baseless and clueless PM.

As for the idea some may intentionally seed these misunderstandings: What we perceive as the acts of malevolence are more likely the result of incompetence. Just sayin it ain't on purpose, mebbe.

Handlebar
I am proud of SNAIL. I only know of one PM by one member of Turtle. I sure would like to be treated fairly as a group, not lumped together by a baseless and clueless PM.

As for the idea some may intentionally seed these misunderstandings: What we perceive as the acts of malevolence are more likely the result of incompetence. Just sayin it ain't on purpose, mebbe.

Well put handlebar 👍 And I think you said you teach math :confused:

Zer0 has said it and I'm about to. There's no animosity towards the members of Turtle racing. They're a good bunch of guys that enjoy cars and racing, sound familiar :)

There's only one person there whose actions are questionable.

There's only one person there whose actions are questionable.
CRAZY POTATO, says it all doesn't it?
Skills, apparently, members are not the problem and I'm just teasing. No intention to disrespect anyone.
Good, good. Because I value clean drivers and good racecraft no matter which league it's in.

Well put handlebar 👍 And I think you said you teach math :confused:

There's no animosity towards the members of Turtle racing. They're a good bunch of guys that enjoy cars and racing, sound familiar :)

.\

Nope.>>> History

Nope.>>> History

LynchGeneric.jpg

Handlebar?

Back