◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,529 comments
That's not a problem at all, it was short notice anyway. I did have a few people outside the league join and we may have one or two more people looking to sign up. I gave them all the information on signing up on GTPlanet and where to go once they signed up.

Excellent, thanks for doing that. With our new divisional structure we have room to grow. I'm probably going to follow kcheeb's lead and put a S.N.A.I.L. reference on my auto messages within the game. That way whenever I log in or out of a lounge/lobby or win a race, something will pop up that promotes the league. 👍

Excellent, thanks for doing that. With our new divisional structure we have room to grow. I'm probably going to follow kcheeb's lead and put a S.N.A.I.L. reference on my auto messages within the game. That way whenever I log in or out of a lounge/lobby or win a race, something will pop up that promotes the league. 👍

You should add this thread in your signature too. Anywhere else you post in here will see it :)

Lucky he starts in division 2. Good luck with D2 ZerO. :sly:

lol you must have read the the updates I made to the original post.. For anyone who hasn't checked it out yet, please give it a read and let me know what you think of the promotion/relegation rules.

That's a great idea putting a reference to the league in the auto message. I'm gonna change that next time I get on.

lol you must have read the the updates I made to the original post.. For anyone who hasn't checked it out yet, please give it a read and let me know what you think of the promotion/relegation rules.

I made the comment in regards to having someone in D2 for the first race from the other side of the world. I thought you mentioned previously you'd direct D2 for the first week. If you make the leap to D1...who directs D2? Would you then direct D1?

diabolicwyvern
I made the comment in regards to having someone in D2 for the first race from the other side of the world. I thought you mentioned previously you'd direct D2 for the first week. If you make the leap to D1...who directs D2? Would you then direct D1?

Agreed now I'm confused o.O

What time do you usually run on Wednesday and Friday?

We always start at 10pm EST and race for about two hours. That goes for Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. However, our league members will also post open lobby room numbers on this thread during non-scheduled race times, so feel free to join up then too.

Agreed now I'm confused o.O

If I manage to get promoted to D1, then I guess I'll just ask the D2 driver who's been in the league the longest to take over D2 director responsibilities. So if we're both in D1, then I'll leave it up to you if you want to keep directing D1 or if you want me to take over.

Keep in mind that it's far from guaranteed that I'll ever make it into D1. As we add more snails, it'll become harder and harder to advance to D1.

I thought about doing that, but I don't get out much.. :lol:

You should, it's a whole big wide world out there! Don't be a scared :lol:

On the patch front, looks like they fixed something in the online part of the game, but with voice chat and more than 12, lag can still be a problem.

From the GT Planet News page:

Improved the performance of online races to provide a better racing experience. However, please note that using voice chat with 12 or more players can reduce screen refresh intervals.

From me:

Sigh

So how do we determine which division everyone starts in this Sunday?

ckoerner210
haha, the last thing we need is another diabolic ;) then hardly anyone will have a chance for the top 3!

Lol diabolic is way faster than me I'm just good at getting to the front, staying there is a different story

kcheeb
You should, it's a whole big wide world out there! Don't be a scared :lol:

On the patch front, looks like they fixed something in the online part of the game, but with voice chat and more than 12, lag can still be a problem.

From the GT Planet News page:

Improved the performance of online races to provide a better racing experience. However, please note that using voice chat with 12 or more players can reduce screen refresh intervals.

From me:

Sigh

Doesn't look like they fixed much to me :( sorry for the double post my phones being retarded

Doesn't look like they fixed much to me :( sorry for the double post my phones being retarded

I wouldn't have expected to see much, with respect to connectivity upgrades. Other than not glitching as often :sly:

Not sure how PD thinks they can get away with a game that recommends not using mics if you have too many people playing ...

So how do we determine which division everyone starts in this Sunday?

dj is correct. Here are the standings from last week. The top ten drivers will be getting a PSN friend request from the Division1 account later today.

Sorry ck, looks like your stuck in Division2 with me this week! :)

We'll be racing with cm, doughboy, and all the new guys. There also might be guys who've raced with us before, just not on the 29th. For example, aubdogg, KoreanBro, and yer_mama904

Last edited:
dj is correct. Here are the standings from last week. The top ten drivers will be getting a PSN friend request from the Division1 account later today.

Sorry ck, looks like your stuck in Division2 with me this week! :)

We'll be racing with cm, doughboy, and all the new guys. There also might be guys who've raced with us before, just not on the 29th. For example, aubdogg, KoreanBro, and yer_mama904

Good there's some returnees 👍

This Club is way too much fun to pass up :)

kcheeb
I wouldn't have expected to see much, with respect to connectivity upgrades. Other than not glitching as often :sly:

Not sure how PD thinks they can get away with a game that recommends not using mics if you have too many people playing ...

I'm more than certain the ps 3 hardware can handle all this pd is slacking

Last edited:
I'd love to join this league. I'm in Southern California. PSN: Space_Echo. Thanks!!

SoCal in the house! I just sent you a friend request. Please proceed to the Step 2 of the steps listed at the bottom of the original post. Let us know if you have any questions at all. I look forward to racing with you this Sunday night! (we'll both be in the same division)

Hey sorry I'm so late to this. I'm going to try and make Sunday's race. Zero, I'm b-spec-ing your driver boys even as I type this on my phone. Work blocked this site, so I'm barely on anymore. If anyone else cares to friend me, just send a request. Where has superfluidity been?

Matt

Also, can you tell me the cars and tracks for Sunday? I went back 3 pages and still couldn't find them

Matt

Also, can you tell me the cars and tracks for Sunday? I went back 3 pages and still couldn't find them

Matt

Hey Matt, all the info for the race Sunday is in the original post on page 1.

Yea I just saw, thanks.

Time to practice. Do you guys default to racing soft if no tire is posted?

Matt

88GTA
Yea I just saw, thanks.

Time to practice. Do you guys default to racing soft if no tire is posted?

Matt

That's correct. Racing soft if no tire is specified.

Zero, I'm b-spec-ing your driver boys even as I type this on my phone.

Thanks, much appreciated! I'll be sure to return the favor.

Where has superfluidity been?

Not sure what happened to superfluidity. This post was the last we saw from him. In fact, it's the last post he ever made on gtplanet. I see him online playing GT5 occasionally, and I've sent him a few PSN messages asking him if he wants to race. Unfortunately, he hasn't replied to any of them :guilty:

Back