◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,805 comments
Few questions to the most well informed tech people in snail:

Is the Thrustmaster T500RS still having issues with Pcars/ps4?

Is the T300RS a very valuable alternative? Is it really good although i know the pedals are not as good?

Anyone knows what's the average price for the T500RS pedals? Amazon doesn't have any in stock so there's no price info.

Ok, forget all of this! Does anyone have the T300RS? Is it as good as the G27?

D1 conversation has been up for a while, if you're not in it but should be let me know. Also I had to get premium to get everyone added, but thats ok.

Ok, forget all of this! Does anyone have the T300RS? Is it as good as the G27?

The T300 wheel is head and shoulders above the G27. The T300 has brushless motors and is belt driven. The feedback is much stronger, and at the same time smoother and more precise than the G27.

I can't speak for the pedals that come with the T300 as I bought a ricmotech adapter to use my G27 pedals with the T300.

The Logitech G29 that is supposed to be coming out will have the same internals as the the G27 if the specs I have seen are correct so even it will still be very toy-like in comparison to the T300 wheel.

Wow! D3, i never expected to be this in this division, sadly i won't be racing here anymore, i just sold my ps3 to be able to build a gaming pc and get project cars.
I had an excellent time racing with you guys and hopefully we will met again somewhere else in the internet.
Feel free to add me on steam, you can find me as pkenuelo
Thanks everyone

The T300 wheel is head and shoulders above the G27. The T300 has brushless motors and is belt driven. The feedback is much stronger, and at the same time smoother and more precise than the G27.

I can't speak for the pedals that come with the T300 as I bought a ricmotech adapter to use my G27 pedals with the T300.

The Logitech G29 that is supposed to be coming out will have the same internals as the the G27 if the specs I have seen are correct so even it will still be very toy-like in comparison to the T300 wheel.
Are you telling me that I can fit my g27 pedals with the T300 wheel??? That's even better, dude. Thanks a lot JL.

SNAILData Logo.png

The May 2015 Season has been archived. The link can be found in the Snail Data spreadsheet, or here

The Snail Sunday Scoring has been prepared and is ready to go for tonight. One minor adjustment might be required. I am in a convo with @JLBowler to clarify

Wow! D3, i never expected to be this in this division, sadly i won't be racing here anymore, i just sold my ps3 to be able to build a gaming pc and get project cars.
I had an excellent time racing with you guys and hopefully we will met again somewhere else in the internet.
Feel free to add me on steam, you can find me as pkenuelo
Thanks everyone
Good luck PK!
Might we will see you again in GT7 :)

Back