◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,804 comments
I can't See d1. Same ol div1 problems

It just opened. It sure would be nice if someone with a high quality connection that shows up consistently would volunteer to host D1. I realize that's asking a lot of the guys in D1 but it could happen.

D6 Host's Report
Five drivers appeared at the start of the series and there was one DC during the 1st race at Fuji. Despite the small numbers, there was still plenty of good racing to be had.

Congratulations to the night's overall winner @JamCar0ne!

Also, a hearty welcome to @SetoNaikai, his first SNAIL night ever. Congratulations are also in order as he ended up getting on the podium twice at La Sarthe!

Division 5 Race Report
Great night of racing all around. More challenging being in D5. Congratulations to @Deal24 being overall winner of the night. Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Nearly full room tonight. Thank you to all data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders, score keepers and all stewards for a job well done.

Race Clean, Race Snail, Till Next Sunday :cheers: :gtpflag: 👍

Hello guys,

I'm new to the forum and am overwhelmed by the amount of information leagues, clubs, and community for GT6. This is my first post. I'm just looking to possibly join a club and or a league but can't get a full grasp on what everything means so I'm hoping someone could help steer me the right direction.

First off I'm not quite sure what a club is and just wanted clarification. From the looks, it seems that you can choose a post for a specific club and then ask to be invited. It also seems that some clubs have racing series or a league night where they get together and race. I also see this thread and notice a lot of post and people and wonder if it's unlimited sign ups.

You guys have any suggestions for what i should do to get started. I just like racing and would love to compete against people and have some fun and maybe join a club.

Thanks,

Division 5 Race Report
Great night of racing all around. More challenging being in D5. Congratulations to @Deal24 being overall winner of the night. Congratulations to all of the winners tonight. Nearly full room tonight. Thank you to all data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders, score keepers and all stewards for a job well done.

Who's entering scores for D5? Nothing is on the sheet.

D7 as well?

Division 5 Race Report

How do you know who won the night if there are no scores entered?

@Evolvo, you just got started! If you'd like to join us, a post stating so is all you need! Our league night is Sunday night at 9:30pm EST. You'll find the racing here is very clean, very respectful, and the best organized league I've been a part of. We follow a modified version of GT Planet's Online Rules and Regulations. If you want some fair, clean, and competitive racing, no matter your speed, skill, and experience, SNAIL is a great place to start!

@Evolvo, you just got started! If you'd like to join us, a post stating so is all you need! Our league night is Sunday night at 9:30pm EST. You'll find the racing here is very clean, very respectful, and the best organized league I've been a part of. We follow a modified version of GT Planet's Online Rules and Regulations. If you want some fair, clean, and competitive racing, no matter your speed, skill, and experience, SNAIL is a great place to start!
And if you're worried about your skill level, we have 7 different divisions allowing people with similar skill levels to compete against each other.

Sounds Great!

I just want to understand a bit more. Is there essentially hundreds of drivers and you guys have different Divisions 1 to infinity and I would be added to a group depending on skill level or do you start at the bottom and move up.

And if you're worried about your skill level, we have 7 different divisions allowing people with similar skill levels to compete against each other.
Ooops didn't see that before I sent post.

So just a few more questions.

What is the WRS?

Can you join Snail mid season?

Are all clubs open to public or can they be full or closed due to rank?

Thanks,

Sounds Great!

I just want to understand a bit more. Is there essentially hundreds of drivers and you guys have different Divisions 1 to infinity and I would be added to a group depending on skill level or do you start at the bottom and move up.
We currently have 136 active drivers for the June season with 7 divisions. Have a read through the first page of this thread and you'll know much more about us.

Sounds Great!

We average around 10-12 drivers per division on race night, so a decent pack that will provide some great racing, but the opportunity to stretch your legs and find some open track as well. You would be added to a division based on your performance in a set combo we have as a benchmark. As long as you keep to what is provided for that, you should be placed in an appropriate division that will be competitive for you.

Ooops didn't see that before I sent post.

So just a few more questions.

What is the WRS? someone else wanna grab this one?

Can you join Snail mid season? Yes

Are all clubs open to public or can they be full or closed due to rank?Sunday racing requires league/club membership. Thursday Practice is held in public lobbies

I am back in D4 again. It is good to be home! I had a really good time tonight. Aside from a few "new division jitters" everyone had a pretty good time. Even though the 3rd combo makes as much sense to me as ostrich lips (I am determined to figure out that car!), I really enjoyed the racing. @chatva snuck off with the overall tonight. (I TOLD you guys to throw water on him to cool him off!) Thanks @Die_Birdy_Die for running the show and everyone in D4 for another exciting night of racing...

Scores, votes and replays are a done deal.

@Dragonwhisky If you would be so kind as to grant me access to the D4 replay folder. Meanwhile they are parked in the public folder... Thanks.

Back