◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,456 comments
Prize Update

The stewards have finished enough reviews to announce the official prize winners for this week.

Prize A winner is @Kgffy who did not respond to the conversation for potential prize winners before the deadline. This prize is being determined by suggestions from D3 and league wide vote.

Prize B winner is @Ricky Wilson who has not responded to the conversation for potential prize winners. He will be locked into prize B and due to the nature of this prize will have until the prize C winner makes his choice to freeze the car or track to respond to the conversation or his prize will be determined by suggestions from D1 for a car or track and league wide voting.

Prize C winner is @MajorBlixem . He is on the clock to freeze the car or the track and will be notified of this in the potential prize winners conversation. He has already responded to that conversation so he is in good shape.

Edit: the steward summaries for the last two weeks will be going out tomorrow sometime. I have too much stuff to do tonight to work on it.

Prize Update

The stewards have finished enough reviews to announce the official prize winners for this week.

Prize A winner is @Kgffy who did not respond to the conversation for potential prize winners before the deadline. This prize is being determined by suggestions from D3 and league wide vote.

Prize B winner is @Ricky Wilson who has not responded to the conversation for potential prize winners. He will be locked into prize B and due to the nature of this prize will have until the prize C winner makes his choice to freeze the car or track to respond to the conversation or his prize will be determined by suggestions from D1 for a car or track and league wide voting.

Prize C winner is @MajorBlixem . He is on the clock to freeze the car or the track and will be notified of this in the potential prize winners conversation. He has already responded to that conversation so he is in good shape.

Edit: the steward summaries for the last two weeks will be going out tomorrow sometime. I have too much stuff to do tonight to work on it.
Sorry snailers for holding up prize A. I did not realize I had to respond to prize conversation. I won't make that mistake again. Thanks too the d3 guys who made their suggestions. There all 3 fun to drive.

Last edited:
I did not realize I had to respond to conversation. Thought liking your post last night, and liking earlier prize suggestions was me being aware of what's going on. So I don't make this mistake again what should be my response to the prize conversation. Dont remember making response to conversation on my last prizes wins. Sorry snailers for not understanding procedure and holding prize A up. I've been ready to post combo after d3 24 hours suggestions ended. Had lap times ready to go too.

It is stated in the all clear or not all clear post that all prize winners will be included in a conversation that will include instructions and deadlines. If you liked that post, you should have been aware that there was a conversation (not to mention the GTPlanet notification). In that conversation are instructions that require you to acknowledge that you are a potential prize winner by responding in that conversation.

It is stated in the all clear or not all clear post that all prize winners will be included in a conversation that will include instructions and deadlines. If you liked that post, you should have been aware that there was a conversation (not to mention the GTPlanet notification). In that conversation are instructions that require you to acknowledge that you are a potential prize winner by responding in that conversation.
I was aware of the conversation and next time I'll read top to bottom. When I got prize pm I was more focused on watching thread. My apologies.

Prize Update

I freeze the Mercedes.

Sorry snailers for holding up prize A. I did not realize I had to respond to prize conversation. I won't make that mistake again. Thanks too the d3 guys who made their suggestions. There all 3 fun to drive.

You have nothing to apologise to us about Kg. We all could clearly see the deadline posted by Bowler in the main thread and I was confident that you would respond very quickly following that deadline. I am sure many others would have felt the same way.

You have proven previously that you can be relied on to avoid delays and make your prize announcements in a prompt fashion. Only 2 weeks ago I posted this after what was probably the quickest Prize A announcement after the all clear was given that I have witnessed:

Announced 19 minutes after the all clear was given. That's how to do it. Congrats on the Prize A win Kg! 👍

I fully appreciate Bowler's efforts to speed up the prize announcements. We have seen in the past how some bozos have delayed the process by not responding in any way for days and leaving us all in the dark.

I don't need a terse response from him about how this situation came about here as I have no doubt that there was an earlier deadline, to the one announced on the main thread, set in the conversation Bowler opened up with you. It is a pity you missed that but I can understand your focus being on the deadline that was clearly announced on this main thread and I do believe it is unfair that a respected and reliable member could lose a Prize A on a deadline as early as Tuesday. Ironically, now that the choice has gone to a vote we will have to wait longer have the combo chosen than we would if it was still your in your hands but, hopefully, we will choose the one you would have gone for and on that......

My vote goes to the

Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Trial Mountain Circuit / Reverse

Last edited:
Working day shifts this summer means I can be on at a reasonable time to practice during the week. Practice lobby open

Edit: Closed. Be back on later hopefully with some new combos to practice

Last edited:
2 Announcements:

1- Voting for Prize A will end at 11:40 PM ET, about 105 minutes from now. Voting is close. See this post by JLBowler to see what you can vote for.

2- @Ricky Wilson has until 11:40 PM ET as well to announce where we will take the Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '92. If he fails to make his selection by that time, it will be a not so much fun process to select a track before practice on Thursday night.

Sorry for the delay, but I needed to confirm the procedure on a tie in voting. There was a tie between the Aston Martin combo and the Shelby combo, each with 7 votes. The tie breaker goes to the combo that was suggested first. Therefore the selection is, Aston Martin One-77 '11@ Silverstone Grand Prix.

Back