◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,456 comments
image.jpeg
So I landed at TPA last night and am here for a good while. I won't be racing for at least a month possibly longer. :cheers: :lol:

Last week we had a full room and with the last combos just being finalized late yesterday I would hazard a guess we will have a bunch of people practicing tonight too.
We may want to be ready to open a second room if we get a big turn out. We've been running a singular D1 - D5 for the past several weeks

Dear Stock Traders,

Stop freaking out. Brexit doesn't have to affect us in the US.

Sincerely,

Every Rational Person
Dear Rational Person,
That's how we make money, milking BS like this for market spikes that benefit a very few only.
Thank you for supporting us against your will,
Stock Traders

Joking aside, these events are always a horrendous time for the little investors and a bonanza for the big fish that bet the right way.
My old man was in the business (brother still is) and whenever something like this was about to happen, the order was zero everything and wait for the storm to blow over.
Hope no one saw their investments take a serious hit today.

My mother pulled her 401k off the market just a few days before this. I didn't get mine out in time, but I also haven't looked at it yet... It probably only had like $400 in it to begin with though. Gonna wait a few days then buy a few things...

Back