◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,487 comments
I would like to request to join snail racing please.

@TimmyO85

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Just got back home from Harrahs socal and hit a nice VP jackpot. I'll post a picture later after I upload it to my laptop. Itll definitely help pad the Vegas fund when we head out there next week. Practice room open
Edit: Here it is
MLzJMJV.jpg

Last edited:
Just got back home from Harrahs socal and hit a nice VP jackpot. I'll post a picture later after I upload it to my laptop. Itll definitely help pad the Vegas fund when we head out there next week. Practice room open
Edit: Here it is
MLzJMJV.jpg
Congrats dude! If you don't already have one you should use that money to get a nice wheel.

I have my CIK-FIA Academy Trophy Round 2 race today, if anyone is interested to watch the live race the link is here:

http://www.cikfia.tv/live-tv.html

(12:05PM) 11:55PM Prefinal (Portuguese time) 7:05AM EST
3:15PM Final (Portuguese time) 10:15AM EST

Will be starting 5th in prefinal, in kart n°529 with a dark blue helmet. Live timing is also available right below for convenience.

Last edited:
PAPA MANGO'S BAAAACK,

Guess what folks, it's highlights time! I thought this time I would shine the light on the rest of the snail family, so Div 4 buddies, we are taking a step back this week. But don't you 'chicken curry' [worry] , If we keep making our division as fun, competitive and challenging as we have made it then I will surely be inspired to make for div 4 soon. I hope they know it but this is my way of saying thanks to every single SNAILIEN, from the admin guys to the guy who turns up @ 930pm on a sunday ,oil changed, chassis fixed, engine overhauled, cache cleared and ready to race.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: or he guys who take photos for banners and banner maker:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

On that note I hope this video is as inspiring to watch for you guys as it was for me to make.

Current%20Standings_zpstj47hsv7.jpg

Drivers,

Below are the WRC Season 11 Round 3 race results. Congratulations to @Cardahs on the win this week and 👍👍 to @swjaxon for significant improvement. It looks like it will be down to the wire for the S11 Championship between Mopar and Cards. Only 2 point separate them for the top spot after three rounds. Also, the battle 4th in standings is also highly contested. I think we'll call that battle Of Sheep & Schmiggz... :)

Also, we had 1 driver clear probation this week. Nice driving! 👍👍

S11R3 Results
Season11Round3_zpsuapb09v3.jpg~original

Season 11 Standings
Season11Round3standings_zpsayw67aqn.jpg~original

Last edited:
PAPA MANGO'S BAAAACK,

Guess what folks, it's highlights time! I thought this time I would shine the light on the rest of the snail family, so Div 4 buddies, we are taking a step back this week. But don't you 'chicken curry' [worry] , If we keep making our division as fun, competitive and challenging as we have made it then I will surely be inspired to make for div 4 soon. I hope they know it but this is my way of saying thanks to every single SNAILIEN, from the admin guys to the guy who turns up @ 930pm on a sunday ,oil changed, chassis fixed, engine overhauled, cache cleared and ready to race.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: or he guys who take photos for banners and banner maker:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

On that note I hope this video is as inspiring to watch for you guys as it was for me to make.

Awesome video!!!!

Hi there, I would like to join

@Chrisw265

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I've got a practice room open, but I've got an issue going. The power limit on the One-77 is 785hp. I have it set to that and the car complies, yet it won't let me on track. What am I doing wrong?

I've got a practice room open, but I've got an issue going. The power limit on the One-77 is 785hp. I have it set to that and the car complies, yet it won't let me on track. What am I doing wrong?
We had that problem the other day ,, we bumped it to 786 then back to 785 and it was good. Try that and maybe move the progression up and back to reset the track.

Nope. LoL. I just saved the race to my flash drive. I guess I should have renamed the file and it will allow me to change the extension. Which extension should I select?

Sounds like you want to watch it on the computer - not possible. You have to go stick that flash drive in the PS3 and work from there. Not sure about the steps, but one of the stewards can refresh us on that

Nope. LoL. I just saved the race to my flash drive. I guess I should have renamed the file and it will allow me to change the extension. Which extension should I select?
GT6 replays can only be viewed on the ps3. Videos your seeing posted on the thread are being captured on some sort of external device.

Latest Posts

Back