horse pack.jpg

Some major airtime....
Major airtime.jpg

Chasing G$....he's too fast!
Gmoney chase.jpg

Go Bokke!
go bokke2.jpg

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on December 3, 2017

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. SAMHAIN85 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 88 (71.59 for prize purposes only)
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. MSgtGunny --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. aLmk_69 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. src_ej6 ----------- did not submit a vote
  7. ConnorWolf -------- did not submit a vote
  8. FREEREVN ---------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 89 (111.25 for Prize A)
  2. therealstig_22 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Whitey093 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Locke-y ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. OMG_mang ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Harry_Rowley_10 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Userid_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. fullerbunch ------- did not submit a vote
  11. DesertPenguin09 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 3
  1. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 94 (102.58 for Prize B)
  2. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Raw10_2u ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Ghost_of_Fury41 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Engmatic1 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. Birdy1084 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 4
  1. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 84 (95.00 for Prize C)
  2. AMAMachinist ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. whatbadgerseat --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. soundtiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. basswerks1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. DUB-L-DEE --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. vsfit ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. BradESPN ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. streetbliss_ ------ did not submit a vote
Division 5
  1. TVV0_ ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 96 (68.57 for prize purposes only)
  2. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. o8jedi ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Tec1347 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. smthng ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS 2016 (SS) at Dragon Trail - Seaside II - 18:30 Fine Weather (6 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @socalnatv wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - FERRARI 458 ITALIA GT3 2013 (RH) at Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow - 19:50 Clear (9 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Grandpa Money gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Wolfsatz so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Next week we will be running the Mustang combo four weeks in a row!
and Today is Tuesday December 5th 2017. That equates to 19 days, 16 hours and 45 minutes B4 X-Mas
Have you been a good boy this year?

....and the Ferrari since the beginning of time ...
Prize B : Freeze the car @Wolfsatz

I am sure a lot of people are very relived. 911 was way too much fun for some to handle. need to tone it down. :dopey:
Who doesn't love pink panthers?

BTW. I did the daily race with the F458 at Yamgiwa with other GR3 traffic. That was Intense and Fun. Qualify well if you do try that one to avoid the slow traffic mess that happens at the Ss and chicanes.

20171113230233 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
Some D4 Action from Sunday
Everything is Bigger in Texas! @TEX36

20171204230956 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Reverse Grid at Yamagiwa had an epic 4 car battle for 3rd and some awesome Race craft worth seeing.

20171204231006 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Who's Da Snail? I think this is the best SNAIL livery I've seen so far
20171204230942 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

#OMG Mango + Bananas - Sweet Combination
20171204231018 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

#OMG they do it so fast .. they have time to do it in Reverse! Yah!
20171204231029 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Is this was being flown by the BoD.. who would that be?
20171204231039 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

So fast.. so little time... it is gone! :nervous::yuck:
20171204231134 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Wolf & Tiger Attack
20171204231124 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171204231049 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171204231107 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:

Reverse Grid at Yamagiwa had an epic 4 car battle for 3rd and some awesome Race craft worth seeing.

Wolf & Tiger Attack

I’m sad to see the Porsche go. It was really fun!

Wolf & Tiger Attack

Actually , OMG are usually hesitant to mix with bananas. Bananas are an unpredictable bunch to say the least.

Forgive me for not being religious and making a religious joke, but aren't I* the villain in the story for outting the hero? Just being a little sillier than usual this morning.

*Is that proper grammar? Aren't I? Looks weird...

I know that I am a special needs computer student, but I'm missing something that I normally don't struggle with. The current results sheet I find shows the 11/26 tabs at the bottom as most recent. Is the data now somewhere else or have I once again forgotten more than I learned today?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll forward this to the accountant.

I do not want to beat a poor Dead Horse again... but if we are redirecting SnailRacing.Org .. why not also redirect SnailRacing.Com
and I know about the .com logic. But it does help the recruiting and little characters to deal with on title of the lobbies.

I know that I am a special needs computer student, but I'm missing something that I normally don't struggle with. The current results sheet I find shows the 11/26 tabs at the bottom as most recent. Is the data now somewhere else or have I once again forgotten more than I learned today?

For some reason, the data has not been pushed from the Sunday scoring sheet to the data sheet.

I do not want to beat a poor Dead Horse again... but if we are redirecting SnailRacing.Org .. why not also redirect SnailRacing.Com
and I know about the .com logic. But it does help the recruiting and little characters to deal with on title of the lobbies.

Because we don't own snailracing.com.

I think the .com might already be registered. I'm not sure how accurate this is though. It also says the website was registered in '99...

Screenshot_2017-12-05-10-05-50.png

I dont know much about hosting websites, or ones that redirect to here like snailracing.org. Is having a .com that simply redirects here expensive to host? Id be willing to pitch in via paypal for hosting to whoever handles that stuff (coach, zer0) and if a few people did as well I'm sure itd be pretty cheap.

I think the .com might already be registered. I'm not sure how accurate this is though. It also says the website was registered in '99...

View attachment 697434

I dont know much about hosting websites, or ones that redirect to here like snailracing.org. Is having a .com that simply redirects here expensive to host? Id be willing to pitch in via paypal for hosting to whoever handles that stuff (coach, zer0) and if a few people did as well I'm sure itd be pretty cheap.

snailracing.com, if I am remembering correctly has never been available to us. Someone else owns it. snailracing.org is less expensive than a .com domain name and it was available. It needs to be renewed at the current time and the BoD is already working on it.

The results are now moved to the data sheets as well.

Last edited:

View attachment 697434

it seems to be available as well.. but I can't properly diagnose as I am behind lots of gov firewalls.

so ask Danica Patrick at godaddy.com.. it should be able to tell you if it is available.

I've had reason to use that gif probably over 100 times by now but my computer is crap and I've been too lazy to figure it out on my phone but that worked fine.

I used to be this guy more often than not but I just don't care enough anymore. Just here to race now and help where I can.
duty_calls.png

Now I don’t want to throw shade on that nice video of Gunny’s of them driving close in a car with a ton of downforce.

But lately @socalnatv and myself have been having some very close battles.

Some really race-long, bumper to bumper action, like this one...

Or a more challenging short clip...

I end up crashing out in both but it’s about the fun factor up until I get really pissed off :)

Really going to miss the 911...a fun and challenging combo.

Back