◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,806 comments
I just want Santa smilies.

fascinating-smiling-santa-claus-1-coloring-page.jpg

Do we have an update on whereabouts of Prize A? Would like to know if I need to go car shopping this evening.

Also, I would like to solicit and recruit a Texter to help manage the Practice Room tonight.
A secondary host was also needed last week. Anyone volunteers ?

and I am sure there is no reason to use the button yet.

panic-anxiety.jpg

Do we have an update on whereabouts of Prize A? Would like to know if I need to go car shopping this evening.

Also, I would like to solicit and recruit a Texter to help manage the Practice Room tonight.
A secondary host was also needed last week. Anyone volunteers ?

and I am sure there is no reason to use the button yet.

panic-anxiety.jpg

Slick wording to get around "do we know the combos yet?"

@socalnatv has been given a deadline of 6PM ET today to make a choice. He had stated that he would not be able to test and had asked for suggestions from his division. If he does not make a selection by the deadline, the first suggestion presented to him will be the choice for prize A. There is simply not enough time to open this up to voting. I am hoping that he makes a choice before the deadline.

Random idea for the BoD:

For the combo that stays the same, allowing the person who originally picked that combo to change the time of day would add some variety to things. Just throwing it out there.
So I know some people rely no shadow marks for braking points, but I could see that if a person freezes the track, they can give it a new time of day for the guy choosing the car.

@TEX36 and I ran a 12 lap race on blue moon running 52's and high 51's 10 minute 35 second race. Low 52's qual time with no draft. Thank you Tex for spending time with me on Suzuka, was very helpful.
Hope it helped - study the Fast front runners in the Replays from tonight. Then get on track and try to duplicate how they managed Laps.

I remember a time, 5 years ago, when @thorracing would run with me much the same way.

Without his, and many others help, I would probably have unplugged the PS and taken up golf ...... Nah, couldn't afford buying 20 golf balls per 18 holes.

Combo Button.png for December 10

The Vette combo will cause issues with qually this week because of the short lap time. My suggestion is to split the field in half and run 2 phases of qually. Group 1 do it as normal, but go way off the driving line at the end of the hot lap. Group 2 stay way off the driving line while waiting for phase 2. They can start their outlap when the last driver of group 1 comes by.

If you keep with 5 sec intervals you should be able to fit in 8 cars max without interfering with each other

View attachment 698001 for December 10

The Vette combo will cause issues with qually this week because of the short lap time. My suggestion is to split the field in half and run 2 phases of qually. Group 1 do it as normal, but go way off the driving line at the end of the hot lap. Group 2 stay way off the driving line while waiting for phase 2. They can start their outlap when the last driver of group 1 comes by.

If you keep with 5 sec intervals you should be able to fit in 8 cars max without interfering with each other

Consider this implemented. You have to start every five seconds. You can not wait 6 seconds. Spread that out over 8 drivers and you don't have enough of a gap between the first guy and the 8th guy. Remember that if you get caught from behind, move out of the way and let the guy behind you go. This will be especially important here.

Another change for Blue Moon Bay is that we will be using a rolling start and not a grid start for this track. Hosts should make the necessary changes to their settings in order to get this correct.

Just for grins ... and for those of us who aren't in sych with the latest changes in language:
What is "CKC Millionaires"? (must have something to do with your latest Livery Creation)

Just for grins ... and for those of us who aren't in sych with the latest changes in language:
What is "CKC Millionaires"? (must have something to do with your latest Livery Creation)

nothing to do with the liveries. that just makes us even Cooler.

CKC = Cool Kids Club and since we are not racing 2mill cars for sometime... thus the name Millionaires

Were you able to add your racing stripes?

Last edited:
I've been able to knock out my liveries in anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. I actually like doing it and the results don't look that bad (my opinion). I'd be willing to take some requests if people want basic stuff done. I do know how to use other colors by the way.

@TEX36 if you want something with stripes, start a conversation with me and give me some direction and I'll see what I can do for you.

tz8UoCj.jpg

uTkfFZd.jpg

qMm6sJD.jpg

FneUdZP.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, gave up when it started looking like a patch-work quilt.

I'll let you Artists keep our League "Lookin' Good".

Let me know what color you want.... and I can make one for you. if you like mine I can just change the base (white?) with Blue stripes? Once done I can share it and then you just need to download it.

Back