◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,807 comments
SVG Request, with sincere appreciation.

Just the number 36 - in Black.
Mine look sick, and unworthy of a SNAIL connection.

Hope it can be placed on, or within, the SNAIL Number Plate - without disturbing the plate image.

Whenever we get a combo that is able to be replicated in Project Cars 2 I always take the opportunity to check it out. Toyota GT86 at Bathurst at dusk is crazy no matter what you play it on.

Of note though is the wonky physics when hitting barriers. It happened to me a lot last night and ruined races by gluing me to them and creating a spin when applying what I thought would help. I know GT6 wasn't the greatest either but you could bang off walls and at least still have forward momentum. This is totally different. Anyone have tips on what to do in those situations? I obviously can't do what seems natural so I have to treat it like a game and play by it's rules.

Whenever we get a combo that is able to be replicated in Project Cars 2 I always take the opportunity to check it out. Toyota GT86 at Bathurst at dusk is crazy no matter what you play it on.

Of note though is the wonky physics when hitting barriers. It happened to me a lot last night and ruined races by gluing me to them and creating a spin when applying what I thought would help. I know GT6 wasn't the greatest either but you could bang off walls and at least still have forward momentum. This is totally different. Anyone have tips on what to do in those situations? I obviously can't do what seems natural so I have to treat it like a game and play by it's rules.
Dont hit the walls

SVG Request, with sincere appreciation.

Just the number 36 - in Black.
Mine look sick, and unworthy of a SNAIL connection.

Hope it can be placed on, or within, the SNAIL Number Plate - without disturbing the plate image.

Tex, I uploaded 3 svg's for you. Use Discovery and search tex36_3, tex36_2 and texas36_1

If you can't find them I will zip it to you

Last edited:
I remember when GT would allow you to strike a wall or guardrail and ride it at speed, and it always drove me nuts...I hated it. In GT5 or 6, it seems that is when it changed to forcing a slow down. I believe it was Poly's way of penalizing you without actually penalizing you. To me, contact with walls/barriers/rails should be avoided at all cost, and never allow an advantage. So for me, even if the slowdown is a little unrealistic, I think it makes for a great deterrent. Also, on a side note, how many of us really know how much an impact with a wall would actually slow us down. I'm guessing quite a bit.

Agreed, it's just at Bathurst they're so close so the margin for error is much wider. In particular I was having trouble with the tight left hander that starts you up the hill. Turn 4 I think. I turned in a little too much and the car continued to turn left into a spin. Maybe if I let off the gas right when I hit the wall that might change things. Will try that.

I remember when GT would allow you to strike a wall or guardrail and ride it at speed, and it always drove me nuts...I hated it. In GT5 or 6, it seems that is when it changed to forcing a slow down. I believe it was Poly's way of penalizing you without actually penalizing you. To me, contact with walls/barriers/rails should be avoided at all cost, and never allow an advantage. So for me, even if the slowdown is a little unrealistic, I think it makes for a great deterrent. Also, on a side note, how many of us really know how much an impact with a wall would actually slow us down. I'm guessing quite a bit.
And how many of us would purposely hit walls if it was our own car?

Circuit experience seems to pay the best, get gold on all the sections. The videos can be really helpful as well.
Ninja'd. Yea Circuit Experience some of the shorter tracks to get a couple fully done. Bonus is a gift car if you gold every section.

Compared to GT6 , the Bathurst circuit is much improved due to the fact that there are no phantom walls that stop your car on a dime. I tested them out pretty well last night: ) ...now if I only had the license plate number of the truck that ran me over, I'd be all set!

Anybody (like for example @JamCar0ne, or @JLBowler ;)... ) can you please convert these files to a SVG format? I have tried all sorts of ways but I just can't get the quality or size or not at all... see links below.

Suncor
Petro Canada
Syncrude and/or This one
Fort McMurray
Alberta

That would be nice!

Up loaded most of these. Search for rednose and they should show up. Didn't do the Fort McMurray Tourism as the source image is too small to get a good conversion. Do you have a higher resolution image to work with?

How do I change the auto message? I've looked online, I've looked through GTSport, I have even looked through my profile to see how I do it no luck. Someone please walk this idiot through what I'm sure is an easy and suppose to be idiot proof procedure.

How do I change the auto message? I've looked online, I've looked through GTSport, I have even looked through my profile to see how I do it no luck. Someone please walk this idiot through what I'm sure is an easy and suppose to be idiot proof procedure.

On your profile page, upper left corner is a gear (settings) icon. The room entry and after race quotes are in there.

Up loaded most of these. Search for rednose and they should show up. Didn't do the Fort McMurray Tourism as the source image is too small to get a good conversion. Do you have a higher resolution image to work with?

Awwww----SOME!!!!! Thank you very much!!

That's the best one I could find for Fort McMurray. I'll just have to go without it. Thanks again!

Hey Bandit, do you have a smokey up your tailpipes?
That's a 10-4 good buddy!

bandit.jpg

Back