◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,807 comments
I keep getting the blue screen of death every time I try to join a room.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I did the update. Reset the PS4 Cleared temp files...not sure what to do next

Here is a fun Homage to the OMG Founder

20171214190120 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214190131 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214190141 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214190152 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

@Oshawa-Joe Concept
I realize almost at the end.. that I did it on the wrong Vette... but should be able to replicate to the right one pretty quickly if you like it.
adding better pix
20171214201652 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214201704 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214200453 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214200504 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Well,, once the base was done... it was a lot easier to recreate.

20171214233841 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214233851 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Yea, It's just the $$$$$. Lots of things to consider before spending that kind of money, let alone spending that kind of money on a car. I'm not the type of person who is into material things and the practical side of me is winning the battle right now. I'm so used to saving and budgeting everything. :banghead::mad::gtpflag:
But Roy, what if you joined that new car club in Detroit? The one with the private garages and private race track? How awesome would that be on a July evening to head to the club, throw a coat of wax on the 911, then go rip a few laps on the track? Huh... Huh...? Sounding pretty good, isn't it?

https://m1concourse.com

But Roy, what if you joined that new car club in Detroit? The one with the private garages and private race track? How awesome would that be on a July evening to head to the club, throw a coat of wax on the 911, then go rip a few laps on the track? Huh... Huh...? Sounding pretty good, isn't it?

https://m1concourse.com
It's 10 minutes from where I live and I've done several track days. A buddy keeps his muscle cars there. You should come down in the spring for a race weekend event. It's like a little town inside the facility now. They have completed way more than what's on the website. I'll keep you posted as to the dates. That place has turned into the road racing capital of Detroit. All these motor city executives keep their private collections there and with the manufactures right across the street we see a constant flow of prototypes. It's just a fun place to hang out all day.

There's rumors floating around that they are going to be expanding towards the old Silverdome property. A friend has a 2015 911 he's selling in the spring, who knows.

It's 10 minutes from where I live and I've done several track days. A buddy keeps his muscle cars there. You should come down in the spring for a race weekend event. It's like a little town inside the facility now. They have completed way more than what's on the website. I'll keep you posted as to the dates. That place has turned into the road racing capital of Detroit. All these motor city executives keep their private collections there and with the manufactures right across the street we see a constant flow of prototypes. It's just a fun place to hang out all day.

There's rumors floating around that they are going to be expanding towards the old Silverdome property. A friend has a 2015 911 he's selling in the spring, who knows.
Ummm.... you have my number, right. INVITE PLEASE!!! I'll be there in about 95 minutes. :cheers:

Man, send me an invite too! I grew up in waterford just down the road from waterford hill and street racing around pontiac. I dont have a car to impress any execs, just my rust bucket mazda3, but id be down to come out for some weekend events.

I was up in Pontiac back in August for the Woodward Dream cruise. If anyone has never experienced a cruise event, this is the one to have. More cars than you can imagine, new and old; car club shows every hundred yards along Woodward, burnouts galore, and plenty of Street racing action in the dark hours. I flew in to a friend's place that weekend and experienced it using one of his E46 M3's, and had a blast. Hoping to return next year as a road trip with my car. May have to look into that track experience, and try to hook up with a few of you fellas if it materializes.

Every time i tried to load the game last night it would boot me out, before the game launched! Is anyone running a practice room tonight? I seriously need some laps before Sunday.

Don't forget about me! I'm in Lansing, I can bring my 03 300m special or 17 Equinox for some track time! Although I doubt the wife would allow me to race her suv lol

Man, send me an invite too! I grew up in waterford just down the road from waterford hill and street racing around pontiac. I dont have a car to impress any execs, just my rust bucket mazda3, but id be down to come out for some weekend events.
I live in Clarkston..man we might have been neighbors at one time. The week before and the week of the Dream Cruise is the best time to be at M1 due to the amount of events going on at the track. If you plan on being at the dream cruise let me know and I'll get some track passes.

I just spent an hour making a livery for the Corvette and the game crashed... I don't feel like doing all of that again right now so time to play Battlefield 1's new DLC

I live in Clarkston..man we might have been neighbors at one time. The week before and the week of the Dream Cruise is the best time to be at M1 due to the amount of events going on at the track. If you plan on being at the dream cruise let me know and I'll get some track passes.
I grew up on Andersonville Rd about a mile or so from Airport. Interestingly, Im now Adramikes neighbor. I live in Holt, which is a small city on Lansi ng south border. I used to have a contact for waterford hill, but its been about 15 years since i talked to them. I know for their open track days you need to have worked or raced at the track. But, maybe sometime soon we can all meet up at kart2kart or something.

Talking about get togethers........

There are a bunch of us sim racing guys getting together for the IMSA races at Watkins Glen this June. Last year there were 8 of us at Mosport for the whole weekend, was a blast. Mostly SRM guys, but I'm sure anybody would be welcome. It was really fun putting faces to the voices we have all heard for years, Sgeti being one. I think he had a unique Canadian experience.

There are a bunch of us sim racing guys getting together for the IMSA races at Watkins Glen this June. Last year there were 8 of us at Mosport for the whole weekend, was a blast. Mostly SRM guys, but I'm sure anybody would be welcome. It was really fun putting faces to the voices we have all heard for years, Sgeti being one. I think he had a unique Canadian experience.

Been wanting to go to the Glen for years. I'll keep it in the back of my mind..

I grew up on Andersonville Rd about a mile or so from Airport. Interestingly, Im now Adramikes neighbor. I live in Holt, which is a small city on Lansi ng south border. I used to have a contact for waterford hill, but its been about 15 years since i talked to them. I know for their open track days you need to have worked or raced at the track. But, maybe sometime soon we can all meet up at kart2kart or something.

I live at Andersonville and Clark Rd. Wow.....One of my favorite day rides on my motorcycle is through Holt around Lansing then along the western edge of the state.

Ebishop / @Gr8_Lakes is up in the Saginaw area also. Lots of Michigan folks in SNAIL. Maybe the Detroit Grand Prix would be a good option as well.

I'm interested, I'm only about 4.5 hours away.

Back