i-kRTmFs9-XL.jpg

i-26j5HX4-XL.jpg

i-X7J3DJC-XL.jpg

i-BsXg36k-XL.jpg

i-KmSVqXX-XL.jpg

i-hc9S7B6-XL.jpg

i-bHjdbgp-XL.jpg

Nice pics Ice!👍

Does this mean I get this week off from posting pictures?💡:)

that first race i wasnt driving with the right oil and the second one i staated on the wrong position.. so we didnt have a fight on that one XD

Nice pics Ice!👍

Does this mean I get this week off from posting pictures?💡:)

I second the 👍 on the pics (especially that last one :))!

I was going to do a picture sweep in the morning while having my coffee(s), but you beat me to the punch.

One more shameless plug before I go sleep :sly:

4673437210_1168f4e905.jpg

Tomarrow! Room Number will be posted. To quote NASCAR "Boys have at it and have a good time!"

Alrighty…

It looks like the winners of Prize A and Prize B were clean as a whistle, so ChuthuluGoat and VELOCI_2NR can come forth and announce their desired changes.

The Prize C winner may yet change.

Here's the info in case you forgot it already:

The round that received the most votes was:
Round 2 - Acura NSX RM '91 @Special Stage Route 5
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since ChuthuluGoat wins Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 3 - Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 @@Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since VELOCI_2NR gets Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

Hey guys, hope everyone is well.

Just thought I'd pop in for a minute and point out that, with the title change, I thought this was a spinoff league from regular S.N.A.I.L, not the regular league. Don't want you guys to scare off any prospective members by making them think you have to be an "alien" to race.

Hope you guys are having fun! I'm really missing the racing.

Agreed. SNAILIEN might be a good inside joke but some looking for SNAIL may overlook it.

Dang, you guys were spot on! I just realized Legit sent me a PSN message last night and it read, "can you tell me how to get to the s.n.a.i.l. forum again? im having a hard time finding it"

Less than an hour after changing the name back to normal, Legit posted this:

hey guys i'm back, temporarily for now I guess. Zero sent me a message over PSN and after reading through the last few pages it seems that there has been a few changes. If it's ok with the higher ups, I might jump in on a few practices for this week to get back in the groove and make sure that I can commit enough time before trying to be competitive. I just need to know if you are still using the specific PSN's for practice, fun stuff, etc.

Legit, good to have you back! It's always nice when a SNAIL returns to the farm. :)

My prize A selection is the
2010_chevrolet_camaro_ss_rm__gran_turismo_5__by_vertualissimo-d5bii5y.jpg
by_vertualissimo
Chevrolet Camaro RM @ Fuji GT

Yuck, does it come with that road kill sticker on the side? Oh well, I'll get bob onto that right away 👍

P.S. one of my least favorite tracks too... practice, here I come!

That's only because cheeb thought you were out for a couple of months. Here's a hint on which division you'll be officially assigned to once he updates the Driver List. ;)

I'll give this connection I have a test on wednesday with you guys.👍 Then I'll see. Getting 4g next week so we'll see.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the winners of

S.N.A.I.L.s First Good Racecraft Award.​

Thank you to everyone that voted 👍

And a big congratulations to the winners. We appreciate your good racecraft, you set a standard to aspire to 👍

Division 4 - cmbeal317

Wow! Certainly was not expecting that to happen. Though it wouldn't have happened if it wouldn't have been for all the great racers in D4. I've had a great time racing with everyone over the past month and there were some pretty spectacular races. I too shared a few bumps and traded paint a few times(all without great incident, in fact I probably ran off more than I touched someone else), though I never thought I'd be taking home this honor. Here's to some more great(and clean) racing in D4!:cheers:

Thank you to all in D4, and to all those who've made S.N.A.I.L. the best way to spend Sunday nights(and other nights I'm available).

Thanks again!
cmbeal317

Back