◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,636 comments
Finally! Damnit! Third session (118.2 miles) at this Autopolis CE full lap and got the gold time knocked down, by a whisker. What a b-kitty this one was. Did the Brands Hatch GP CE yesterday. Compared to this one BH was easy street.

Last edited:

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, January 21st, 2024 Lineup
January 2024 Season League Night #3

1. Aston Martin DB5 '64 on SH Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - S04 Afternoon - (9 Laps)​
2. Greddy Fugu Z on SS Tires @ Autopolis - Full Course - S03 Afternoon - (8 Laps)​
3. Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 on RH Tires @ Daytona International Speedway - Tri-Oval - S01 Midnight - (21 Laps)​
View attachment 1320959
refresh

He’s just 9 weeks, he jumped on the stump and was just looking around.

edit: He's a Springer Spaniel. They always look like that.
My parents have one and had one before the current one. They're lovely pets and have quite a character! The next 3 or 4 years are going to be super high energy for you! Handsome boy :)

My parents have one and had one before the current one. They're lovely pets and have quite a character! The next 3 or 4 years are going to be super high energy for you! Handsome boy :)
Thank you. I know how they are. I’m trying to fill the hole in my heart from helping these 2 of my friends cross the rainbow bridge on Thanksgiving and a week before Christmas.
87CD127F-A687-487C-A565-ADF6EF46DBFA.jpeg

Last edited:
Host should start on time tonight. The only reason to delay start is to allow a driver already in the lobby their 3 minutes to sort out connection issues

I want to apologize for exiting the race the way I did. I just realized I should have pulled into the pits first. Lagging bouncing cars all night long. And when I was unintentionally taken out by one I had reached my frustration limit.

Back