◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,634 comments
If anyone is looking for a reason to join SNAIL, it's racing like this:

RacingChamp and I swapping back and forth was a lot of fun! A couple different angles of the same lap here.

That’s good action there. I love the contrast between the shinny car and the rust bucket.
Enjoyed the racing last night.
I should have logged on at 9:30 instead of watching my Bills come up short again.

Last edited:

RacingChamp and I swapping back and forth was a lot of fun! A couple different angles of the same lap here.

Great battle especially considering this is a narrow track you guys gave each other room and you made it work.

This is leagues (pun intended) above the level of racecraft seen in the dailies. Speaking of, Race C looks interesting this week, Toyota GT86 on SH tires around Autopolis. I’ll certainly give it a try.

I enjoyed watching that. Is that on youtube? Does anyone here have a YouTube channel I can join, subscribe, like?

That’s good action there. I love the contrast between the shinny car and the rust bucket.
I should have logged on at 9:30 instead of watching my Bills come up short again.
Packers fan here. I didnt bother watching. We always find a way to lose to the 49ers

You know the drill.
2024-01-21 Race 1.jpg

2024-01-21 Race 2.jpg

2024-01-21 Race 3.jpg

2024-01-21 Race 4.jpg

2024-01-21 Race 5.jpg

2024-01-21 Race 5 (2).jpg

The big one, kinda surprised it took so long.
2024-01-21 Race 6.jpg

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on January 21, 2024

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. A_Mindful_Place --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  2. GTP_Worstdriver --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. AKZL298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - Prize A
  7. Kgffty ------------ did not submit a vote ------ Prize B
  8. Pudnick ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - Prize C
  9. Dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. DRD_Niagara ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. Flyingdisc315 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. TokenTimmy -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  13. EvoSpec10 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  14. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  15. L-L-B_1993 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  16. cesarr64 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  17. Skills_19657 ------ did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 (RH) at Daytona International Speedway - Tri-Oval - S01 Midnight (21 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @Xradkins wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Greddy Fugu Z (SS) at Autopolis - Full Course - S03 Afternoon (8 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Kgffy gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Pudnick so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and/or tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select must not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Last edited:
Austin Martin Valkyrie’ 21, RM tires @ 24 Heures du Mans race track, no chicane. C02 Cloudy and Warm, TOD: Early Morning. Lap time about 3:20.
You might want to check the price of that car and remember that we have a 2 million credit cap.

Yay for the Jimny, it will make for a great one and done combo 😂

On another note, does anyone care about the vision GT cars ? I would much rather have real cars than those fictional ones. I’m ok with fictional tracks, especially classic tracks from past GT, but fictional cars meh.

Last edited:
2 million or 4 million, it's easy to earn the extra needed. However, I know what you'll say. If I have time I'll find something cheaper, just for whom, I don't know.

2 million or 4 million, it's easy to earn the extra needed. However, I know what you'll say. If I have time I'll find something cheaper, just for whom, I don't know.
Well I for one would really like to know the easy way to earn 4 million…..I’m one who would not be able to afford a 4 million dollar car at this point.
I’ve never done much of the grinds, other than one custom race I did a month or two ago, but I really would be interested to know how to get more $$

If you don't find the time then the next guy in line can make a valid selection for you.

Well I for one would really like to know the easy way to earn 4 million…..I’m one who would not be able to afford a 4 million dollar car at this point.
I’ve never done much of the grinds, other than one custom race I did a month or two ago, but I really would be interested to know how to get more $$
Do the Sport mode TT and get Gold times. Soon you will start earning for those cars that GT7 really want you to have. Lol. BTW I have 100% cars the game offers.

Last edited:
@DublDee The circuit experiences are big ticket items but it only pays once. I think once you’ve done them all, you should have 40 mil. Getting gold or silver on weekly TT is easy money. Another easy one is using a script on a computer via PS Remote Play to automate the grind during the night. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/124003-afk-methods-for-farming-gt-109-update/
I used that one when the game came out in 2022. I’m a total idiot with computers and I made it work speaking to the level of complexity of that method. I think it still works almost 2 years later. Thanks to that script, I bought two of every used car and legend car below ten mil.

Last edited:
Do the Sport mode TT and get Gold times. Soon you will start earning for those cars that GT7 really want you to have. Lol. BTW I have 100% cars the game offers.
Oh wow that’s crazy! Congrats!
I’ll get there eventually, maybe.

@DublDee The circuit experiences are big ticket items but it only pays once. I think once you’ve done them all, you should have 40 mil. Getting gold or silver on weekly TT is easy money. Another easy one is using a script on a computer via PS Remote Play to automate the grind during the night. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/124003-afk-methods-for-farming-gt-109-update/
I used that one when the game came out in 2022. I’m a total idiot with computers and I made it work speaking to the level of complexity of that method. I think it still works almost 2 years later. Thanks to that script, I bought two of every used car and legend car below ten mil.
I’ll have to do all the circuit experiences but I’m one level below idiot, when it comes to computers and technology lol

Getting gold or silver on weekly TT is easy money.
Says the person at, or near, the top of the D1 points list. 😄 I on the other hand can usually, but not always, nail a bronze (250k credits) and occasionally get silver. Gold is still a pipe dream for me. However, I am still able to amass credits over time and 250k credits per week in the TT ain't all that bad. And 25 minutes at Sardegna nets close to 800k for a clean race. I'm shopping for something to blow my 21M credits on. 😁

Last edited:
If you don't find the time then the next guy in line can make a valid selection for you.
I’ll have one tonight. 2 million or less maybe. Lol

How can I gift some of my 80 mil credits? Seeing how I have not much to buy lately.

Last edited:
Back