◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
tezgm99
Noted. However you will have to discuss things with Exosphere if you end up in his division given he has those colours at the moment.

I checked the list and he is in D4. I've been told I'm to be in D5.
I kinda hope he doesn't know about the Gulf Oil Colors that the GT40 uses.

I checked the list and he is in D4. I've been told I'm to be in D5.
I kinda hope he doesn't know about the Gulf Oil Colors that the GT40 uses.

8214562662_17288189f2_z.jpg

Umm... about that...:sly: I'm surprised the color combo doesn't come up more often! :D

Ack, heh. Hopefully you won't mind me running Gulf Oil Colors on D5?
By the way, that's actually the Ford GT LM, not the GT40. There's a wider body kit on the back side of the car.

Ah Gulf Oil. I still remember filling up the tank in my first car at a Gulf station. Regular unleaded was $.89/gal.

Hey guys. Not sure if anyone is interested, however, Sno*Drift is coming the 25th and 26th of January in Atlanta Michigan. It is a Rally America special stage event, and the only North American rally event run in the snow. My father in law lives in Atlanta and has offered up some rooms for anyone interested in joining us. We are not far from the bar, and most of the spectating areas. Anyone with snowmobiles, there are lots of trails so long as there is enough snow, and we will be taking ours to many of the spectating areas as well as out to burn up the trails. We will also be driving to many of them as well. Its a great weekend and a lot of fun to be had. If anyone is interested in coming out, just drop me a PM.

I should be out of work by then, if so I'm in need of some practice and will show.
8166954548_8a5209fba7_b.jpg

from the Tuesday STaTS series.

Wow, three great combos and I have to sit this week. The battle axe, err, I mean mother-in-law is here so Sunday is out. :-(

I have an outside chance of the Sat practice. Isn't tonight the Sat Spec (or something) event?

Where we meeting? D2/D3 or open?

Hey guys. Not sure if anyone is interested, however, Sno*Drift is coming the 25th and 26th of January in Atlanta Michigan. It is a Rally America special stage event, and the only North American rally event run in the snow. My father in law lives in Atlanta and has offered up some rooms for anyone interested in joining us. We are not far from the bar, and most of the spectating areas. Anyone with snowmobiles, there are lots of trails so long as there is enough snow, and we will be taking ours to many of the spectating areas as well as out to burn up the trails. We will also be driving to many of them as well. Its a great weekend and a lot of fun to be had. If anyone is interested in coming out, just drop me a PM.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Atlanta is pretty far north right?

Where we meeting? D2/D3 or open?

EST, CST, PST...time zone?

I like Open Lobby just to get a full grid and can deal with the non-snail dirty drivers if everyone reports them. However, if we get many interested parties.. we can use D1 for SNAIL only practice.. which means that if you don't have D1 in your friend list send a FR to D1. 👍

SNAIL standard time is EST.

...BTW.. hope you can make it HandleBar!

Last edited:
I like Open Lobby just to get a full grid and can deal with the non-snail dirty drivers if everyone reports them. However, if we get many interested parties.. we can use D1 for SNAIL only practice.. which means that if you don't have D1 in your friend list send a FR to D1. 👍

SNAIL standard time is EST.

...BTW.. hope you can make it HandleBar!

Im headed to D1 now if anyone wants to join me

Why don't new SNAILs automatically receive friend requests from their assigned division AND division 1? Problem solved. Everyone can now practice.

Just to let everyone know , we are running practice for SPEC tonight in Division 2 room.
If anyone is interested , get yourself a Acura NSX from the NCD and Race Mod it. Some of you might already have that car as we raced it in a SNAIL combo so no need to break it in.
We will be racing 10 laps on each of the upcoming tracks for next season.

Circuito de Madrid / Reverse
Fuji GT
Tokyo R246
Twin Ring Motegi - Road Course

10pm ET Snail Division 2

This is a chance to check this series out so hope to see you there!:)

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know , we are running practice for SPEC tonight in Division 2 room.
If anyone is interested , get yourself a Acura NSX from the NCD and Race Mod it. Some of you might already have that car as we raced it in a SNAIL combo so no need to break it in.
We will be racing 10 laps on each of the upcoming tracks for next season.

Circuito de Madrid / Reverse
Fuji GT
Tokyo R246
Twin Ring Motegi - Road Course

10pm ET Snail Division 2

This is a chance to check this series out so hope to see you there!:)

I'm thinking of going to join this series but my schedule would probably get in the way

Why don't new SNAILs automatically receive friend requests from their assigned division AND division 1? Problem solved. Everyone can now practice.

Don't you remember getting one of these from kcheeb when you first joined?

Steps 1 thru 5 tells it all.

Yes , new snails should also get a friend request from D1 as well as the Division they qualify for and for other races they would like to participate in during the week upon request.

Last edited:
Hey Skills, sorry for taking so long to respond to your post. I've added your psn to the drivers list. You'll be starting in Division 3 on Sunday night.

Please feel free to jump in to whichever of the S.N.A.I.L. activities look fun to you. We have a number of things going on throughout the week.

Please read the original post as it contains a lot of information with respect to how and when we operate and what we expect of S.N.A.I.L.'s

Welcome

You mean this?
The revised welcome post reads to me that only the assigned division would be sent. Perhaps I am misinterpreting.

p.s. I went the proactive route and sent the friend requests so all zero had to do was accept them.

Last edited:
Back