◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
What's up Jeff?! Hope you're doing well. Good to see you want to join. We have been stacking D1 with us GT Academy guys lol. Makes for some awesome racing though!

What's going on Nick? Yeah I ran into the other Nick online and he told me about it. I think I'll be seeing you guys next week dude.

Had a great time racing with you guys. I had my first week in a while without disconnects too. My driving wasn't all that great so I'm sorry if anyone got the short end of the stick in our dealings.

Does anyone know where to get a long, heavy duty wire to run between my router and PS3? I think mine is old as dirt and wasn't very high quality to begin with. I'd rather not have to "wing it on wifi" again if I can help it.

Yeah the karts were awesome! Best combo of the night IMO :D

:D 👍

Great racing tonight as usual, some fantastic speed shown by alot of guys in D1. Pretty awesome.

I'm out for next week, maybe a couple of weeks. But I really enjoyed tonights racing! Thanks for some good stuff!

Had a great time racing with you guys. I had my first week in a while without disconnects too. My driving wasn't all that great so I'm sorry if anyone got the short end of the stick in our dealings.

Does anyone know where to get a long, heavy duty wire to run between my router and PS3? I think mine is old as dirt and wasn't very high quality to begin with. I'd rather not have to "wing it on wifi" again if I can help it.

www.newegg.com Cat5 or Cat 6 cable, suit to taste.

Nick

Suprisingly, the kart combo was a lot of fun. You did a good choice Forced.

Had fun racing with you D1 guys, great driving everybody and I hope wasn't too bad on my first Sunday night league racing. :lol:

Special thanks to Owens and Daryl waiting on Hillracing and myself with our connexion problems. 👍

I'll be back next week that's for sure. :cheers:

DIVISION 1 -

POLES AND VOTE (Need dga's Vote)
16944025-93E7-47C7-8A42-4B3FC6B34739-722-000000582BF993F2.jpg

RACE 1:
34594242-2BC4-4913-9F2E-568504506D74-722-0000005833FA7022.jpg

A8B383FB-4333-4612-AE75-9F9D1431789D-722-000000583C33AC22.jpg

RACE 2:
B87C3090-FE82-49CA-93CA-3645770E130F-722-0000005845A55403.jpg

4B36F312-654F-438E-A3E6-2DE9CC028F6B-722-000000584F0F2CA6.jpg

RACE 3:
3CCE3735-B506-43FC-A02B-B333D16D2A54-722-000000585515AAB7.jpg

E87D6649-2851-47E4-BD4B-4A188A48886E-722-000000585B1135B4.jpg

Hopefully next week we have an official steward/coordinator present. Cough Dab cough lol. We need you.

Anyway, Some wild racing as well some real good tight racing. All in all enjoyable night.

Great racing tonight as usual, some fantastic speed shown by alot of guys in D1. Pretty awesome.

I'm out for next week, maybe a couple of weeks. But I really enjoyed tonights racing! Thanks for some good stuff!

Good stuff! Music to my ears! (well, not the part about you missing the next couple of weeks :lol:)

Btw, thanks for spreading the word to redsoxboy80 👍

Suprisingly, the kart combo was a lot of fun. You did a good choice Forced.

Had fun racing with you D1 guys, great driving everybody and I hope wasn't too bad on my first Sunday night league racing. :lol:

Special thanks to Owens and Daryl waiting on Hillracing and myself with our connexion problems. 👍

I'll be back next week that's for sure. :cheers:

Glad you enjoyed your intro to S.N.A.I.L.! I imagine the first week must be a little tense for new members because you're not familiar with the format and the flow of the night. Now that you made it past that, it's smooth sailing from here. See you next week! :)

DIVISION 1 -

POLES AND VOTE (Need dga's Vote)

Hopefully next week we have an official steward/coordinator present. Cough Dab cough lol. We need you.

Anyway, Some wild racing as well some real good tight racing. All in all enjoyable night.

Thanks for collecting all the data again. Sorry you had to be put on the spot last minute like that.

Btw, how many laps did you guys run in Round 3? Those total race times seem awfully quick :odd: (even for aliens ;))

I will do at least 5 laps per combo before the next sunday races. This sunday was... well it doesn't matter. See you guys next sunday.

I loved the karts, too. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but since I'm sure it won't get the least number of votes, I hope it at least does well enough to run them on another track (assume the prize B winner doesn't want to take something else to Kart Space:lol:). 👍

Hey it's been done before (by me)! :lol:

Unfortunately for me, that's the last time I ever picked a combo for S.N.A.I.L. - I'm in a one-year prize drought! :dunce:

Hehe. That was quite a few months before I joined. As much as I really would prefer to race karts again, a kei car would be fun there, too.

Here are the official results from our league night on December 2nd, 2012

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. Forcednduckshn ---- voted to eliminate Round 1 88 points (84.04 for prize purposes)
  2. hillracing -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. GTP_Worst_Driver -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. gatordaryl -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Torino-IKA -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • SPEED14231234 ----- DNR
  • GumballCGT -------- DNR
  • JoeyFast22 -------- DNR
  • dabneyd ----------- DNR
  • albtifosi --------- DNR
  • VELOCI_2NR -------- DNR
  • TSR_KOSMIC_CAN ---- DNR
  • SPOLTY ------------ DNR
  • doodlemonoply ----- DNR
  • kendawg198 -------- DNR
Division 2
  1. dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3 80 points (80 for prize purposes)
  2. BerdiyevA --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. zer05ive ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • wackylatino ------- DNR
  • AJK-VAIL ---------- DNR
  • GTP_PaulMac ------- DNR
  • GTP_pilmat -------- DNR
  • Turbo91stdcivic --- DNR
  • Soren535 ---------- DNR
  • SPIDERMANLOL1 ----- DNR
  • A_Higher_Place ---- DNR
Division 3
  1. Luv2Coach --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 92 points (90.16 for Prize B)
  2. racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. GTP_mike46an2 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Apmaddock --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. spooble ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. NashNGW ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Maxime0911 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • GTP_BeRandom ------ DNR
  • RAM_SAM ----------- DNR
  • tezgm99 ----------- DNR
  • Astrias ----------- DNR
  • rallywgn81 -------- DNR
  • moi_2212 ---------- DNR
  • NCemtB ------------ DNR
  • ravy1316 ---------- DNR
Division 4
  1. KuuKriine --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 95 points (100.225 for Prize A)
  2. lifesagamble420 --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. weaver-2009_ ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Da_Panda_Bear ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Vol_Jbolaz -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. jobyone ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. zxxCOUNT210xxz ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. socalracer310 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • Wolfsatz ---------- DNR
  • NateD29 ----------- DNR
  • GTP_SGPracing ----- DNR
  • ZohsixGT5 --------- DNR
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • II-NOVA-II -------- DNR
  • donconater -------- DNR
Division 5
  1. GranStand_Bill ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 3 82 points (84.87 for Prize C)
  2. cosasquez --------- did not submit a vote
  3. iroquois-- -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. codeblue111 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Jfin07 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. luckyluc93 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. Solbergg ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  12. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF --- DNR
  • g-MachineREX ------ DNR
  • Sirhankysur ------- DNR
  • iceandspice ------- DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR
  • DRaKeWiLD --------- DNR
  • the2armedmen ------ DNR
  • OUTLAW---666 ------ DNR
  • sunnypuff --------- DNR
  • jboy32 ------------ DNR
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
ROUND 2 - Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 @Kart Space I / Reverse

Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since KuuKriine wins Prize A, he gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 3 - Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 @Tokyo R246

Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since Luv2Coach gets Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

Price C goes to GranStand_Bill so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

Last edited:

Check monoprice.com, it's the absolute cheapest place to get quality cables of any kind.

I'll be there next week. Moving is hard work.

Here are the PRELIMINARY results from our league night on December 2nd, 2012

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round ??? - Tie-breaking vote required from Luv2Coach for either Round 1 or Round 3

Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since Luv2Coach gets Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

Price C goes to GranStand_Bill so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

zer0 really was half-asleep last night.

GranStand_Bill gets to make the tie-breaking vote. He chooses whether he disliked round 1 or round 3 more. Luv2Coach will then decide what to replace on that round.

This is all, of course, after the results have been made official.

Carts were round 1? Zero musta been sleepy when he filled out that template.

Round 1 was the s2000.

zer0 really was half-asleep last night.

GranStand_Bill gets to make the tie-breaking vote. He chooses whether he disliked round 1 or round 3 more. Luv2Coach will then decide what to replace on that round.

This is all, of course, after the results have been made official.

Oops! Sorry guys, was up until 3:30am :crazy:

I've corrected the results post so that it indicates that the karts were in Round 2. More importantly, it now lists GranStand_Bill as getting the tie-breaking vote instead of Luv2Coach. The Prize C winner always gets the tie-breaking vote. Unfortunately, GranStand_Bill's original vote was for Round 2 (which does not help break the tie that exists between Round 1 and Round 3).

GranStand_Bill, since there is a tie for the round with the second-most elimination votes, please break the tie by choosing to eliminate either Round 1 or Round 3. The fate of next week's lineup lies in your hands (unless of course you have any penalties filed against you ;)).

Last edited:
Any events planned for tonight? I would love some touge or CAT AND MOUSE. You guys remember that, right? Rally are you reading this?

I never really noticed it before, zer0, but that's a pretty small intake for the size of the turbo on your snail. You ever run into problems with that?

Back