◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,539 comments
The steward write-up is going to be put off at least another day. Having another week is a prime motivating factor for that decision, but the shear number of complaints also had something to do with it.

Have fun revving up your greatest hits cars in the meantime.

1st Place (27 votes)
August 26th to September 16th (4 weeks)
Acura NSX RM '91
@Twin Ring Motegi East Course

The one time I had the privilege of winning Prize B, this was the combo I had to alter. Was a tough decision, I tell ya. 👍

The December 23rd lineup has been posted!

If you didn't vote, but still want to race, please make sure you let us know! We'll be splitting all the drivers into three lounges so we need to make sure there's room in each lounge! Lounge assignments for all drivers will be posted later this week.

Last edited:
zer05ive
The December 23rd lineup has been posted!

If you didn't vote, but still want to race, please make sure you let us know! We'll be splitting all the drivers into three lounges so we need to make sure there's room in each lounge! Lounge assignments for all drivers will be posted later this week.

I'll try and make it if I can. Still haven't heard when my extended family is doing their Christmas stuff... Hopefully I can make it. The NSX combo was the most fun combo yet :)

Yeah let's do it! Although we might not need to split into two rooms. Please post if you plan to participate in Wednesday practice so that we can determine whether or not we need a blue and red room.

Would like to join the practice tonight - even though I cannot race Sunday night.

I dont think I have the Twin Ring Motegi tracks, if anyone could help me get those so I can race the NSX I'd be greatful. Also, what rooms are we going to be practicing in?

I forgot to vote but still want to race 👍

I'll try and make it if I can. Still haven't heard when my extended family is doing their Christmas stuff... Hopefully I can make it. The NSX combo was the most fun combo yet :)

I should make it to the first 2-4 races. I will try for all, but no promises...

Okay, cheeb has added all three of you to the list. Anyone else forget to vote but still wants to race on Sunday night? Remember, you have no shot at winning a GTPEDIA prize if you don't race!! We're giving five of them away. :)

I should be at practice tonight. I have only driven the NSX (probably more than I ever wanted to) so the other ones are completely new to me. Are you planning on posting the practice room number up like usual?

Hey guys, this is a difficult decision to make but I have to drop out of SNAIL. Things in real life have made me miss too many Sundays without notice. This is completely unfair to those in my division and most importantly the people who keep this group running smoothly. During my time here my car control and ability to drive in a pack have greatly improved thanks to all of you.

I'm in for Sunday. Going to a football party earlier that day so hopefully I'll be sober enough to race by 10pm.

I'll also be there for practice tonight.

Div 4 Pictures
Sunday December 16 2012

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03 @ Nurburing GP/F

SNAIL121612069_zps28105cf3.jpg

SNAIL121612068_zps51a13aeb.jpg

SNAIL121612067_zps50090ef6.jpg

SNAIL121612066_zpscc4e6fd3.jpg

SNAIL121612065_zpscb1df561.jpg

SNAIL121612061_zpsfad4920f.jpg

Honda CR-Z TC @ Suzuka

SNAIL121612063_zps11ad7efc.jpg

SNAIL121612062_zps7bff8947.jpg

SNAIL121612056_zps456923b6.jpg

SNAIL121612055_zps567f9bc6.jpg

SNAIL121612054_zps441613b5.jpg

SNAIL121612046_zpseb93fcc7.jpg

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 @ Trial Mountain Circuit

SNAIL121612060_zpsf2248b02.jpg

SNAIL121612059_zps10690a85.jpg

SNAIL121612058_zps87071e7c.jpg

SNAIL121612057_zps483d72f8.jpg

SNAIL121612051_zpsd81c76e8.jpg

SNAIL121612050_zpsfd89e910.jpg

SNAIL121612048_zps816cbfb8.jpg

SNAIL121612047_zps8163dd44.jpg

A call for colors! I am not a person that dupes cars or colors but I am hoping some of you can help me replenish my racing colors. I ran out of my favorite color shades a few weeks ago and I hope some of you can send a few paint chips my way if you aren't using them?

Medium Turquoise Metallic
Misty Turquoise Metallic
Emerald Green Metallic
Turquoise Metallic
Orion Turquoise Metallic

If you have any of these I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm in tonight I think.

So for the January season of SNAIL are we going to completely reset the combos? or just stick with the ones that we have now?

Stick with the ones we have, altered as usual.

Hey guys, this is a difficult decision to make but I have to drop out of SNAIL. Things in real life have made me miss too many Sundays without notice. This is completely unfair to those in my division and most importantly the people who keep this group running smoothly. During my time here my car control and ability to drive in a pack have greatly improved thanks to all of you.

Bummer.

It's always been good racing you. I often made it a personal goal to try to beat you for the night. I don't know why. We seemed well matched, I guess, and since I knew I wouldn't win the night overall I just hoped to beat you. Good luck.

Bummer.

It's always been good racing you. I often made it a personal goal to try to beat you for the night. I don't know why. We seemed well matched, I guess, and since I knew I wouldn't win the night overall I just hoped to beat you. Good luck.

I'll take that as a compliment. There were more than a few times we took corners side by side without contact. I believed someone said we raced like gentlemen. Since we are on the topic of personal goals, I usually seemed to aim for zer0 but he is just rock solid under pressure.

JoeW
A call for colors! I am not a person that dupes cars or colors but I am hoping some of you can help me replenish my racing colors. I ran out of my favorite color shades a few weeks ago and I hope some of you can send a few paint chips my way if you aren't using them?

Medium Turquoise Metallic
Misty Turquoise Metallic
Emerald Green Metallic
Turquoise Metallic
Orion Turquoise Metallic

If you have any of these I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm in tonight I think.

I got a few of this.....accept my FR

If you got any Avorio Antique or similar tones... I would also appreciate the gesture! :up:

Last edited:
Back