◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
It's never made a whole lot of sense to me either. The best answer I've ever been given is that it's easier to set the tires off the dealership PP.

The Tamora is 505 PP. Shouldn't we be running on SS tires...according to to tire chart? >500pp=SS.

As Goat said, we go by Dealership PP. It's also clearly labeled at the top of the tire chart.

It's never made a whole lot of sense to me either. The best answer I've ever been given is that it's easier to set the tires off the dealership PP.

That's correct. One thing that helps this league's format and schedule hum along nicely is the timely selections of Prize A and Prize B. With that in mind, I don't want prize winners to ever have guess how much the PP of a potential selection will increase after the car is broken-in. Guessing wrong by just one PP could potentially change the tire of the car they are considering.

On the same note, I don't prize winners to ever have to break-in in a car just to be sure they what PP a car will land on after it's broken-in. Picking prizes should be simple and straightforward if it's expected to be done quickly.

And finally, when a car is a "tweener" in the PP range, I'd much rather have it on the less grippy of the two compounds it falls in between. Going by the Dealership PP instead of the final PP does that nicely.

Makes a big difference. Could just not post tires used and let people refer to tire chart after break-in. People here are smart enough to do that. At least I would hope so. Lol.

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 5

blOodY_Alb21
  • level 2 - 5pts halved for on track concession to 3pts and two week probation

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

HAH!! Very cool! I actually get to run the TVR in a STOCK color! (It is where I have been getting my signature light blue from the beginning!) Now that the holidays are over and things are settling down, I am REALLY looking forward to next Sundays races. This last week my head just wasn't fully ready for it and my results showed :yuck: ... The next line up looks to be a boat load of fun! If all goes according to plan I will see you all tomorrow night for some much needed practice!!👍👍

Hey D1 drivers, there's still one position in the S.N.A.I.L. Classifieds that needs to be filled. Is there anyone willing to upload their D1 replays for us? This process only takes a few minutes each week and it's necessary so that data can be pulled from them and so that the stewards can watch the them (whenever a complaint is filed).

The ideal candidate is someone who doesn't currently have any league responsibilities, but is looking for a way to contribute to the league's collective efforts. The only requirement for this position is the ownership of a USB flash drive of 1GB or higher. However, one can be provided for you if needed.

1GB? Seems like about 125 MB of free space would cut it most of the time.

…I guess there could be more to that position than I'm aware of…

Yeah I realized that I put the wrong size after I went to bed. In fact, the largest file size I've seen for all six races combined has been only about 80 MB. Therefore, just a little old 128 MB flash drive would easily do the trick. 👍

I've had a few go over 100 MB. It just depends on how many people are in the races. It's always annoying when that happens because the upload has to be done in two chunks if you're using the web-based version of SugarSync.

Still, though, a 128 MB drive should work fine.

I've had a few go over 100 MB. It just depends on how many people are in the races. It's always annoying when that happens because the upload has to be done in two chunks if you're using the web-based version of SugarSync.

Still, though, a 128 MB drive should work fine.

I just downloaded the SugarSync desktop application. There's no size limit with that. It's probably faster to do that once rather than splitting the zip file.

I just downloaded the SugarSync desktop application. There's no size limit with that. It's probably faster to do that once rather than splitting the zip file.

Probably

On my old computer I couldn't install it, as the thing was, well, too old. I've grown accustomed to that and for how little I use it I just deal with it, now, on my new computer.

Probably

On my old computer I couldn't install it, as the thing was, well, too old. I've grown accustomed to that and for how little I use it I just deal with it, now, on my new computer.

Understandable. It doesn't work on my MacBook, so I have to use my Windows desktop.

Thanks Goat!

Wolfsatz, JoeW usually hosts the Blue room.

JoeW, can you please PM Wolfsatz with the room # instead of me? He's the new Wednesday director. 👍

Could someone be so kind to send me a TVR broken in. I did one last night and my gave froze at save screen. Had to load my back up and obviously lost the car and mileage. :(

Thank you.

Got one thanks Marcus!

Last edited:
Back