◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
I looked for the setting to do that, but I was unable too find it. where abouts is it?

You talking about the XBox setting? On my software it's in the Lower Left corner of the app window. It has XBox and PS3, I just click the XBox one.

Really? I don't think i have those same options? I have capture, edit, and publish for selectable tabs. Capture opens up its own window, and from there i can change recording options, take video and screenshots, and watch the feed.
Edit: there is another program, streameez by hauppauge. I'm dling now. But the over view sounds like what you describe using.
Double edit: Turns out streameez is an app used specificly for streaming straight to the internet. Hmmm.

Last edited:
after running a few laps around each of the combos, i think i should be fine for the races tonight, what are some good lap times i should be aiming for? D1 anyone?

Last edited:
Rallywagon
Really? I don't think i have those same options? I have capture, edit, and publish for selectable tabs. Capture opens up its own window, and from there i can change recording options, take video and screenshots, and watch the feed.
Edit: there is another program, steameez by hauppauge. I'm dling now. But the over view sounds like what you describe using.

I'll try to grab some screen shots for you so you can compare. It'll be about an hour though.

Hi guys sorry for the late notification but I wont be racing tonight due to my friends engagement party and enough vodka to kill off the russian army I dont want to ruin everyones racing with drunken behaviour!..... Good luck to everyone in D1 tonight & hopefully someone beats hill 👍!

Last edited:
fiestauk
Hi guys sorry for the late notification but I wont be racing tonight due to my friends engagement party and enough vodka to kill off the russian army I dont want to ruin everyones racing with drunken behaviour!..... Good luck to everyone in D1 tonight & hopefully someone beats hill 👍!

Lol. I won't make it either tonight. See you next week.

Yea if we were keeping it that'd be a good call. Trying to fix it up to sell.

That changes things.

302? Psshhh, its a mazda, and it keeps with the tradition of the original rx7. small, rwd, affordable sports car. I say get a 13btII and swap that bad lad in. I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure the miata trans bolts to the rx7 bell housing. custom mounts will need be made though.
Edit: As a matter of fact, there are a number of us old school rotary guys that think the miata should have been the second gen rx7 as it holds more to the concept of the original 1st gen then the 2nd gen rx7, which was bigger, heavier, and far more expensive.

I guess I would tend to agree with that. I just said 302 because I'm a big muscle car guy and I have worked on the Ford 302 more than any other motor. I have been around a few rotary-powered cars and love the engine but don't know much about it (how to work on it, rebuild it, etc.) and don't know how confident I'd be fabricating around it. It doesn't matter anyway, I'm a little too big to be comfortable in a Miata. I'm about 6'2" and struggle to use the pedals individually (at least in the 1st gen).

On another note, I may not be racing tonight. I'm a little tired and still not feeling great.

zeromisfit999
well i foresee a lot of crashing with that car, yuck. Being rusty on top of an understeering beast. 👎

REALLY slow in and fast out and you'll be surprised. You have to be really patient with it.

I personally hate the Caterham at Laguna Seca.

Hey Rally, here's what the capture software I use looks like.

8379179234_b84da72a9a_m.jpg

8379179154_191e4b5bda_m.jpg

Well, I thought I would change my mind and race but the connection gods have spoken once again, and they are not pleased.

Wow, I've gotta take it easy on the meds. Connection gods?

Hey Rally, here's what the capture software I use looks like.

Different indeed. We must have different equipment. You have the pvr gaming edition right, not the pvr 2, right? I'm not sure if it will with TME. I'm going to try Vegas from Sony. Just weird that it doesn't work on my good computer, but does work on my old crappy laptop.

My ps3 disconnected, and for whatever reason is not letting me back in the room. Lag spiked awful the entirety of the races, and I was keeping score. So wolf if you see this, I am trying to get back on but I am having difficulties. The D4 Stats I have thus far are as followed

Race 1

Wolf (Pole) 17
Schmiggz 15
iroquois-- 14
GTP_SGPracing 13
Exosphere64 12
Lifesagamble420 11

Race 2
Schmiggz 16
Exosphere64 15
GTP_SGPracing 14
Iroquois-- 13
Wolfsatz 12
Lifesagamble420 11

Race 3

Schmiggz (Pole)

In case my ps3, which has been having connection issues, will not let me log back in, good luck to the rest of you guys and have a good night :ouch: My vote goes for 2, but being as I didn't not finish the races tonight, and will likely not, you can choose to count it or not count it.

My Objective when I changed colors (to white) has not been successful; thus i am requesting a change and since D4 is shy in the Green department requesting

British Racing Green (the dark one) in honor and support of my buddy Dr. Greenthumb hoping that he gets better with his health.

With Sublime color wheels. Watch out for the Jalapeno!!!! 👍
That is what I love to see. Someone looking for a color shade no one is using.

Got a new sponsor and my new color will be TOR RED.
Hmm We already had you down as being red.:confused:

The Colors Spreadsheet has been updated.

I need to practice being more aggressive and just shut the door in corners that you can't go two wide in anyway....being nice cost me big time in the TVR :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back