◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Cool. I am actually not using that desk extension. It just flexed to much. I have managed to get everything better laid out but still need about 4-6 inches that the Smarty plate should give me. Then raise the pedals and buy a good chair and I will be set. Well maybe after I get a butt kicker, and two more PS3's and 2 more monitors. Of course by then the PS4 will be out and probably cost $800. It never ends.:indiff:

Keep in mind that the more you raise your pedals, the more you'll have to move your steering wheel out. At first I thought I only needed a extend the steering wheel out by a couple of inches, but as my pedal position rose (in height and angle, my entire body was pushed out significantly as well.

S.N.A.I.L. Promotion and Relegation Announcement

Hey everyone,

After looking at the racing in Division 3 last week, it was clear that moutonguerrier / Maxime0911 was in the wrong division.

As such, zer05ive and I have decided to promote him to Division 2. His pace will clearly fit there.

zer05ive will be relegated to Division 3 to keep the Divisional numbers balanced.

This decision was not made lightly or in haste, but we felt it was necessary to maintain balance in the Divisions. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Cheers,

kcheeb

Oh baby he was my biggest concern tomorrow night. I think I've got a chance at podium now :sly:

And congratulations on being so awesome that you got promoted after only one race 👍

S.P.E.C. - Saturday's Premier Enduro Club tonight at 10pm ET / 7pm PT.

42 Laps at Cape Ring with the Lexus IS F '07 Race Modified in Snail Division 2 Lounge

All are welcome:tup:👍

🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Just as the timer says "Race will begin in 3..." my 🤬 internet decides to DC me...:grumpy:.

How long will you be hosting the session Wolf?

Fir a while... Come on buddy

Thanks for all your help Wolf, but I give up. There's just no reasoning with this thing and the entire blame lies on my ISP. The PS3 just shows disconnection signs every minuteThey installed the lamest and most useless router and locked the entire thing. I'm in the room next to the router and the internet connection test on the PS3 says I get 32% strength!!! :ouch:

It's a shame I couldn't get any practice. The combos seemed fun for the minute I was able to drive them. I'm really looking forwards to racing with all of you but I won't be able to race a single time until I give an earfull to my ISP and get another one that could hopefully send a couple of Ethernet cables to my room.

Best wishes to all of you, specially the oh-so-friendly Wolfsatz :cheers;

I won't be practicing tonight. That Kinect... It's a bloody workout! My gut hurts, my legs hurt, I think I got tennis elbow, the list goes on!

Doesn't matter, I won.

I'm hopping into D1 for a bit if anyone cares to join me. I finally got my pedals and and shifter mounted in the proper position so I'll be H-gating from here on out (and I need all the practice I can get! :nervous:)

I'm hopping into D1 for a bit if anyone cares to join me. I finally got my pedals and and shifter mounted in the proper position so I'll be H-gating from here on out (and I need all the practice I can get! :nervous:)

I have decided to be clutch and H-gating it from here on out also. Put me down as being in the club:) as a target I got a 1:25.9 in the TVR. I am finally breaking it in otherwise I would join you:)

I have decided to be clutch and H-gating it from here on out also. Put me down as being in the club:) as a target I got a 1:25.9 in the TVR. I am finally breaking it in otherwise I would join you:)

This reminds me.

Looking to do a Spot Race on Monday February 4th @ 9pm green flag. Room open at 8pm

H pattern racers only.

65' Alfa Race Car on Racing Hards

Only aid is ABS

6 laps at Nurb 24hr. Time cycle full 24hrs no weather.

Qualify/Practice on Monday Jan 28 at 9pm

Any and all welcome we will make you stall car to prove you have clutch and shifter. Some honor system to ensure racers actually use the clutch and shifter.

This will be about an hour long race.

Prizes awarded to top three spots, all three receive a train horn- Winner gets his choice of 60's ticket / 2nd 5 of any paint / 3rd train horn

Doing an official thread tomorrow - link will be in my sig as well I'll post it here. Hope we can stack up the grid!

Also if we get a good turn out I'll look into hosting another one at Le Mans using the Jaguar XJ13 late February. ;-)

Last edited:
OwensRacing
This reminds me.

Looking to do a Spot Race on Monday February 4th @ 9pm green flag. Room open at 8pm

H pattern racers only.

65' Alfa Race Car on Racing Hards

Only aid is ABS

6 laps at Nurb 24hr. Time cycle full 24hrs no weather.

Qualify/Practice on Monday Jan 28 at 9pm

Any and all welcome we will make you stall car to prove you have clutch and shifter. Some honor system to ensure racers actually use the clutch and shifter.

This will be about an hour long race.

Prizes awarded to top three spots, all three receive a train horn- Winner gets his choice of 60's ticket / 2nd 5 of any paint / 3rd train horn

Doing an official thread tomorrow - link will be in my sig as well I'll post it here. Hope we can stack up the grid!

Also if we get a good turn out I'll look into hosting another one at Le Mans using the Jaguar XJ13 late February. ;-)

Oh I am so in on this.

Man, why does life always have to be so busy! School starts on the 28th. Gotta work out a new schedule with my current boss, and if everything goes accordingly, I'll have too do the same again soon with a new job. I love Nurburgring too.

Back