◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Sandbagging.... Blue Room better wear shades, Mopar is back and stylin'...

Indeed. I am of the belief that it's called 'blue room' after the colour of their Shelbys in the first STaTS season where they blew everyone away despite having one less team member than the rest :lol:

Indeed. I am of the belief that it's called 'blue room' after the colour of their Shelbys in the first STaTS season where they blew everyone away despite having one less team member than the rest :lol:

I thought we agree'd that we would never speak of that awesome season ever again! :sly:

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to share a good customer service experience. Last September I bought the Wheel Stand Pro for the G27 directly from the manufacturer; I was worried as of 10 days ago because the clip that supports the main pole started to crack and as of last Sunday it does not fully support the wheel without movement especially on very twisty tracks.

I contacted the manufacturer, they ask me for pictures and admitted that last year they had received a bad badge of material and that some may have shipped out before they knew of the defect. They quickly responded to my concerns, questions and today I receieved a brand new wheel stand pro! Awesome Customer Service ! :bowdown::cheers::gtpflag: I did not even had to return the cracked one.

It is rare to find good customer service this days.:ouch:

That'd be great! (unless Wolfsatz has someone already lined up to host the Blue Room)

Thank you, good sir! (and can you please confirm that JoeW should host the Blue Room?)

Confirmed. If I dont hear from Goat in the next 5 minutes Ill host the Non TV room... i mean the Red Room.

Good luck and have fun, guys. Calling it an early night.

I frazzed my nerves earlier practicing and I just can't seem to focus enough to stay up late.

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday 01/20/13 please join with your best racecraft the BLUE ROOM at D1:

SNAIL_Division1

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the:
RED ROOM
SNAIL RED PRACTICE RM
1472 6118 3701 4253 6505

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_12_zpsa8878f99.jpg

Have fun practicing everyone! I'll be hopping into the Red Room once we're done filming Round 1 in the Blue Room.

To both rooms, sorry if I'm all of the place. I just upgraded my G27's wheel to 350mm and this is my first time trying it out. Excited and nervous at the same time! Hopefully it gives me some added realism without needing too mach of an adjustment period to get used to the bigger wheel. :dopey:

Have fun practicing everyone! I'll be hopping into the Red Room once we're done filming Round 1 in the Blue Room.

To both rooms, sorry if I'm all of the place. I just upgraded my G27's wheel to 350mm and this is my first time trying it out. Excited and nervous at the same time! Hopefully it gives me some added realism without needing too mach of an adjustment period to get used to the bigger wheel. :dopey:
Pics or it did't happen;)

Hoping I can make last couple practice rounds tonight. Just about home from home group nenle study. Ran over tonight. Have fun fellas. Hope to see ya'll in a few...

And of course internet acts up while starting Combo 1, race 2 :/

EDIT - Disco'd while racing in Combo 2, race 2.

I wont try going back for a 3rd time

Last edited:
Had to cut out early. Running on 3-4hrs if sleep.

Really enjoy the Alfa / Rome combo. What a rewarding car/track.

DC'd, trying to get back in now.

Me too. I'd recommend that a host other than Wolfsatz be found in the future. I've always had trouble when he was hosting.

I started in the Red Room but was nicely pushed into two walls by one driver in one lap. After that, I also found that I couldn't see a different driver… It's bad enough driving a car and track that I don't particularly enjoy against drivers who are all significantly faster than me, but then that.

So I jump into the other room only to get discoed just as the race countdown is started. Not my day.

It's probably better that I not practice. If I did too well and got promoted to D2 I'd probably start hating Sundays.

(Had to vent)

Wonder why everyone left D1 either at the end of qualifying or at the beginning of the race on the 3rd combo...guess it was (insert excuse here) but not the car/track combo. I had to follow suit at the beginning of the 2nd race.

Wonder why everyone left D1 either at the end of qualifying or at the beginning of the race on the 3rd combo...guess it was (insert excuse here) but not the car/track combo. I had to follow suit at the beginning of the 2nd race.

I was looking forward to the 3rd Combo, but seeing as i was having a trend of dropping during only the 2nd races in each combo, didnt feel like coming back again.

What a great night especially the last race with the Catherham, had an epic battle with Nic-KL on the last lap. We were running side by side in sector 1 and 2. I wish I had a recorder it would have been some youtube worthy footage

The Rome/8C combo is nice too even though there isn't much place where you can overtake, it makes it very rewarding when you pass someone. The last corner is the key here, get that good and you'll fly to the finish line.

Can't wait to race it again on sunday. 👍

But weren't you punted by a D3 guy? At least that's who your last comments were directed towards.

I wasn't blaming D2 (or D1, or the red/blue room or whatever) for the punting/pitting. I was just trying to put a positive spin on the crappy night. ;)

I know...but you might have a cleaner night if you get away from "that guy". Although "that guy" has been a problem for awhile now...

Aye.

Methinks "that guy" might be more likely to get the promotion than myself. In fact, I kind of thought he might get it last month. Shows what I know, but that would help the problem.

Perhaps a word with those in a particular division would better guide those in charge of promotion and relegation as to who needs to be moved.

Back