◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Yeah, that really sucks danger. I was looking forward to battling it out at Autumn Ring because you and I were easily the fastest at that combo.

Ik I definitely wasn't the quickest whatsoever at the caterham, but I was lookin forward to at least trying to keep up with you at the ring. But I couldn't, maybe next time unless you get promoted

I would like to apologize to D2 for being in the way. I had the wrong tires on the 8C for qualifying and the first race. Realized something was wrong when I was four seconds off the pace in qualifying but didn't leave the track to make the change. Switched from sh to ss for the second race and was much better. I also have not done a single lap of practice on any of these combs so if I was in the way at any time, I'm sorry.

Yeah one problem with that, I don't really know how :|

Find the bill for your internet. There will be a phone number on it to call for customer service. Call them and tell them what is happening in as much detail as you can. If your name is not on the bill, talk to whoever pays your internet bill and get them to call in and then let you talk to customer service. With the lag occuring at the same time each of the last three weeks, it's either something your ISP is doing or it's something someone in your house is doing at the same time each week.

JLBowler
I would like to apologize to D2 for being in the way. I had the wrong tires on the 8C for qualifying and the first race. Realized something was wrong when I was four seconds off the pace in qualifying but didn't leave the track to make the change. Switched from sh to ss for the second race and was much better. I also have not done a single lap of practice on any of these combs so if I was in the way at any time, I'm sorry.

I wondered if something like that happened. I've gotten into the habit of checking my tire and brake balance set up whenever I change cars. PD has done some weird things with default settings.

I must apologize the AG, we were having a really nice battle at Rome in getting set up for the kink at the end of the back straight, I ruined both our races by not realizing there was a bit of overlap between us. Sorry man :(

Ik I definitely wasn't the quickest whatsoever at the caterham, but I was lookin forward to at least trying to keep up with you at the ring. But I couldn't, maybe next time unless you get promoted

Don't sell yourself short dude, I still remember that battle we had at Cape Ring the first week of the season as one of the best races ever. You are fantastic with that car :)

Also, I really appreciate you being considerate and parking it when the lag became an issue. I know how hard that must have been, but you deserve epic props for putting the "safety" of other drivers in front of your own performance 👍👍👍

Don't sell yourself short dude, I still remember that battle we had at Cape Ring the first week of the season as one of the best races ever. You are fantastic with that car :)

Also, I really appreciate you being considerate and parking it when the lag became an issue. I know how hard that must have been, but you deserve epic props for putting the "safety" of other drivers in front of your own performance 👍👍👍

Thanks man

I'm headed to D1 to try out the Mazda miatas for tonight if anyone wants to join

I'm starting to think d3 is the utopia division. Of the few issues we have they are always a honest accident and settled on track. Tonight couldn't have been much better for me. I had two lap battle with goat and foour lap one with coach at grand valley. Had eight laps of dead silence at Rome while coach and I were afraid to give anything to the other; followed by a few lap battle with app that had me diving for every opening only for it to be (cleanly) slammed shut. Then I had quite possibly the best race of my gt career with coach at autumn ring. Bumper to bumper with countless position swaps till the last lap; best part is I actually intentionally hit coach in that race... He was sliding pretty hard so I gave him a nudge in the right direction :sly:

Freaking awesome racing tonight d3. I'm already looking forward to next Sunday 👍 unless people vote off the Caterham, then I'll be a sad panda.

I could not agree more. Gr8 racing by all. Only "drawback" is our low numbers. I would like to think we would have same result with our typical numbers.

Ik but I'm just bored and since there's no new combos yet I decided to just do Monday mayhems combo

Also if the Monday mayhem is gonna be hosted in D3 I need someone to add me

We are running the show at D2 as it is easier for everybody logistically as noted per Zero below.

Actually, let's just keep all of the non-Sunday events in the D2 lounge. It's easier to manage that way. I'm thinking the D3 lounge should be the dedicated practice lounge for all of the non-Sunday events (kinda how D1 is the dedicated practice lounge for the Sunday combos).

What is the format tonight?

Handlebar; please check the Monday Mayhem Thread for tonight --> HERE

Last edited:
Sound fun, Wolf.

I guess I will hit D1 (or D2...) for some practice.

/// I will be here for a half hour or so (until 2:15 EST or my principal calls)

On the course Dangerzone and I ran, I was about 2:22 in the 440 PP, +8 seconds for the 400 PP, +16 or so for the 320 range. I was surprised at the lack of difference in the lowest 2.

Last edited:
What caused it?

Can someone please upload all D1 videos asap for them to be reviewed.

Sprint races. I know that's what this league is all about but the fairly full grids with a limited number of laps is what's causing people to run over others with no sense of remorse on their way to the front.

Sprint races. I know that's what this league is all about but the fairly full grids with a limited number of laps is what's causing people to run over others with no sense of remorse on their way to the front.

Which reminds me... Why did we run only 7 laps at Autuum Ring on the smallest track of the 3?

I remember we did 10 laps with the Lotus if I recall correctly.

Which reminds me... Why did we run only 7 laps at Autuum Ring on the smallest track of the 3?

I remember we did 10 laps with the Lotus if I recall correctly.

The Caterham to 8-10 more seconds to go around autumn ring than the other two combos so thats why

The Caterham to 8-10 more seconds to go around autumn ring than the other two combos so thats why

Imagine the possibilities of running the Caterham on Racing Tyres... ohh Yeah! 👍👍 --> My heart starts pumping!

Perhaps we can throw this next Sunday as a experiment. :)

Imagine the possibilities of running the Caterham on Racing Tyres... ohh Yeah! 👍👍 --> My heart starts pumping!

Perhaps we can throw this next Sunday as a experiment. :)

imagine it on a track where there arent 3 turns in a matter of seconds, like maybe been at daytona???

I know how quick you are Ice, and if it wasn't for the consistency issues you seem to have sometimes you'd be winning D2 on a regular basis, so maybe you were faster than me overall last night. In regards to the lap times in that final combo though, would you be pushing %100 for quick laps when you have a 5+ second lead? I sure wasn't. And in race 2, well, you know as well as I do how traffic can effect your speed on tracks with few passing zones like Autumn Ring.

No worries. I wasn't really talking about myself being quicker than you on the final combo, or overall in particular...just the fact you said you were easily faster than everyone. My fastest lap at Autumn Ring in general (of all 14 laps) was only .3 slower than yours and a couple of couple had laps within .2. The difference between your pole and 4th or 5th was only .4 on that combo.

Running fast laps is about rythm. On my good days all my laps will be within .5 sec of each other. So there is no real 100% pushing laps or 80% laps. I just try to get into a flow. If I'm ahead by 4 secs...like I was in the last race until I made a mistake as usual...I still drive the same pace. In fact it's a helluva lot easier to run FASTER laps when you are out by yourself. When someone is on your ass you tend to run slightly slower lap times due to defensive driving and other factors.

Anyways...I'm not saying I'm faster than you...I'd say were we pretty even. Most of us in that lobby could win any given race. It's all about circumstances and avoiding your own mistakes as well as other's.

hellow im a regular and leand driver i red the pos ans ookgreat all te organzati pease iwnantto be par of yor league pleas addme you dont rgreat it im and older playa no noob and i want to checkt out my levelagains ohers good drivers and seems thisleague isperfect

hellow im a regular and leand driver i red the pos ans ookgreat all te organzati pease iwnantto be par of yor league pleas addme you dont rgreat it im and older playa no noob and i want to checkt out my levelagains ohers good drivers and seems thisleague isperfect

my gt5 id is DADYGERAR

Dadygerar,

This post in reply to your post on the 24th details what you need to do to join. Simply follow those instructions and we will get you racing:)

my gt5 id is DADYGERAR

Hey DADYGERAR,

You requested to join in this post and jobyone replied in this post. You probably didn't see it.

If you could follow the directions in jobyone's post, we'll get you all set up 👍

Cheers.

EDIT: jobyone's a ninja now too ;)

Dadygerar,

This post in reply to your post on the 24th details what you need to do to join. Simply follow those instructions and we will get you racing:)

Perhaps it is lost in translation.

Dadygerar... si algo de las reglas o de lo que tienes que hacer para entrar no lo entiendes mandame un mensaje privado.

Chilango in Da House! Welcome! 👍

Perhaps it is lost in translation.

Dadygerar... si algo de las reglas o de lo que tienes que hacer para entrar no lo entiendes mandame un mensaje privado.

Chilango in Da House! Welcome! 👍
This is why we pay you the big bucks.

The other day a few of us had a long practice session at autumn ring. Everyone but Coach and I had left. We decided to do one more race before signing off; that race was one for the records.
Here's the album, I didn't want to clog up the thread with a bunch of pictures of Coach and Panda http://imgur.com/a/GPPle

The coolest part? We never touched at all IN THE ENTIRE RACE!!!1! Those of you that constantly whine and complain about cars being too hard to drive and constantly hate on anything that a racer loves need to look at these pics. I'm not calling anyone out, pointing fingers, or subtly insulting anyone.

Coach, or anyone in D3 for that matter, watch the first race at autumn ring. That was the best racing I've ever had. It was closer, more intense, and wayyyyyyyyyyy harder than any race I've ever done irl. Here's to our next track meet 👍

Back