◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Well so much for a perfect night...

Coming around the downhill loop and the lag fairy came by my car causing me to hit someone else. So I apologize to whoever was in the dark red Caterham (Iroquois?). Then the disconnect fairy told me I was done before I could finish lap 1.

Unfortunately that probably screwed me out of a prize this week. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Coming around the downhill loop and the lag fairy came by my car causing me to hit someone else. So I apologize to whoever was in the dark red Caterham (Iroquois?). Then the disconnect fairy told me I was done before I could finish lap 1.

Unfortunately that probably screwed me out of a prize this week. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Those fairy are pesky little bastards aren't they (excuse my language)

Tied for 1st with race fan headed into last two races and lag decides to pop it's head in and say can I ruin your night, my vote is for combo 3

That is not cool, thanks for your thoughtfulness, it's appreciated 👍

You may want to check with your ISP, your lag happens around the same time every Sunday night.

Sorry to hear that you guys didn't enjoy D1 tonight. First time in a long time we've had issues in the top division. As always, please watch the replays and then file a complaint based on your findings. Also, we'll be sending out the REP survey for the January season in a few days so keep that in mind as well.

Last edited:
Here are the D1 votes for the elimination. Owens wasn't there so I compiled them, I have all the replays too.

GumballCGT 3
Qwietstorm03 3
dgafaboutany1420 3
REDSOXBOY80 3
Nic-KL 2
GTP_Worst_Driver 2

It's a shame to see you go Owens and Qwietstorm (if you both leave), I don't know what happened but the 8C at Rome was a recipe for disaster. I hope it goes away next week or atleast getting rid of Rome.

Sorry to hear that you guys didn't enjoy D1 tonight. First time in a long time we've had issues in the top division. As always, please watch the replays and then file a complaint based on your findings. Also, we'll be sending out the REP survey for the January season in a few days so keep that in mind as well.

Just my $.02 to add to the complaint. We are told, as coaches, to evaluated the officials after every game. They also suggest to evaluate, then re-evaluate again 24 hours later to see if you come up with the same eval. In short, "cool" off before filing. Toss this post or take it to heart. Just a thought.

I don't know what happened but the 8C at Rome was a recipe for disaster. I hope it goes away next week or atleast getting rid of Rome.

I agree. That first braking zone is like a roller coaster, traction on the brick sucks, and the shadows make it difficult to watch for brake lights and stuff like that. I guess my beef is more with the track than the car.

Here are the D1 votes for the elimination. Owens wasn't there so I compiled them, I have all the replays too.

GumballCGT 3
Qwietstorm03 3
dgafaboutany1420 3
REDSOXBOY80 3
Nic-KL 2
GTP_Worst_Driver 2

It's a shame to see you go Owens and Qwietstorm (if you both leave), I don't know what happened but the 8C at Rome was a recipe for disaster. I hope it goes away next week or atleast getting rid of Rome.

Thanks for taking care of that Worst, much appreciated 👍 I'll pm you instructions on how to upload to Sugarsync.

Just my $.02 to add to the complaint. We are told, as coaches, to evaluated the officials after every game. They also suggest to evaluate, then re-evaluate again 24 hours later to see if you come up with the same eval. In short, "cool" off before filing. Toss this post or take it to heart. Just a thought.

I just took a look at the replay, sure there was a lot of lag but he's right that was punting.:scared:
If someone did that to me, I would be frustrated too.

hi i would like to join. so can you let me know what i need to do thanks

Someone will soon respond officially, but we just finished for the night, so the powers that be are a bit busy right now. If you would like to look back a few pages, you'll find the official response new recruits usually get, and you can figure out where to go from there.

Welcome 👍

In my case it wasn't the first turn at Rome, it was the right hander leading to the back straight. Just watched the replay a few times and I will watch it again tomorrow. I actually didn't spin the Caterham in either race tonight. Someone else's mistake cost me a good finish though. The Caterham reminded me a lot of the RM Lotus at Autumn Ring.

Not a good night of racing. Rome was meant for disaster and the Caterham combo was awful. Idk if people had the same issues as some of us on D1 but there was some pretty bad lag here and there. I know a couple times there were some cars that just paused for a split second.

I'm starting to think d3 is the utopia division. Of the few issues we have they are always a honest accident and settled on track. Tonight couldn't have been much better for me. I had two lap battle with goat and four lap one with coach at grand valley. Had eight laps of dead silence at Rome while coach and I were afraid to give anything to the other; followed by a few lap battle with app that had me diving for every opening only for it to be (cleanly) slammed shut. Then I had quite possibly the best race of my gt career with coach at autumn ring. Bumper to bumper with countless position swaps till the last lap; best part is I actually intentionally hit coach in that race... He was sliding pretty hard so I gave him a nudge in the right direction :sly:

Freaking awesome racing tonight d3. I'm already looking forward to next Sunday 👍 unless people vote off the Caterham, then I'll be a sad panda.

I can volonteer for that, I'm just missing the quali laps and the first race at GVR.

GVE Pole was Qwietstorm

Race 1 GVE

271C832B-A996-4C19-9191-379513B2BF8C-11740-000009FE2B56023A.jpg

Race 2 GVE

67DA7017-B4F5-4DF7-B529-CBE088C375CB-11740-000009FE374BA92B.jpg

Thanks for grabbing results. I had my limit for the night.

Somehow you still come on top for points! congrats!

Somehow you still come on top for points! congrats!

3 wins and 2 TQs will do that. Go ahead, check for nitrous; the bottle is under the back seats.

Sounding a little cocky tonight, better lay low.

Remember guys, tomorrow is MIATA MONDAY!!!

So if you could stop on by, that would be great.

Wolf, D3 is where the Mayhem happens correct?

Back