◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
For the track, while I love Spa, I'm going to throw out for consideration, Road Course – Daytona.

I don't know if the car will support (rev wise) the track, but over the times we've raced at Spa the field tends to get spread out. At Daytona it seems the pack stays together longer.

Happy to race the car at either track 👍

For the track, while I love Spa, I'm going to throw out for consideration, Road Course – Daytona.

I don't know if the car will support (rev wise) the track, but over the times we've raced at Spa the field tends to get spread out. At Daytona it seems the pack stays together longer.

Happy to race the car at either track 👍

I will test it out, and if the car doesn't top out I'm pretty sure I will go with this. Good idea cheeb!

Edit: Of course I haven't heard all the suggestions yet, so we'll see

I will test it out, and if the car doesn't top out I'm pretty sure I will go with this. Good idea cheeb!

Edit: Of course I haven't heard all the suggestions yet, so we'll see

D2 drivers who haven't offered Prize B suggestion yet, that's your cue to make your suggestion before it's too late.

All these suggestions for prize 1 are amazing, I don't even know which one to pick

D5 drivers, I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm from the2armedmen. I'm guessing it might be due to the fact that none of you have offered a Prize A suggestion. That's just a hunch though.

All these suggestions for prize 1 are amazing, I don't even know which one to pick

Sorry, 2Arm - am not able to offer any suggestions.
Electricity On-Off during heavy storms in the area.

D2 drivers who haven't offered Prize B suggestion yet, that's your cue to make your suggestion before it's too late.

D5 drivers, I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm from the2armedmen. I'm guessing it might be due to the fact that none of you have offered a Prize A suggestion. That's just a hunch though.

Give me a minute... Was watching replays of other divisions... Sheesh!

D5 drivers, I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm from the2armedmen. That's just a hunch though.

Your hunch is correct, I just always forget I can't express sarcasm through a text post

Testing 1-2 more... Brb.

///

Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95 @ Circuito Madrid / Reverse

Last edited:
Daughter's comment:

"Dad, nobody will pick any of your ideas. That would just be weird!"

Not that I am any cooler, but... 👍

👍👍 I like the idea of the Cap RM

As do I. One of the most enjoyable FF cars in the game, in my opinion.

As for my Prize B suggestion, Spa and Daytona RC sound fun -- Fuji also if we turn off penalties -- but my pick will be Suzuka. I really love that track, and I don't think it's gotten a fair shake with the cars we've taken there recently.

anyone dealing with this looping bug thing? I don't think i've experienced it yet *knock on wood*

I know the looping refers to looping back to the GT5 logo screen when you shouldn't be. So if you aren't seeing that, you are probably good to go.

Looks like it's shaping up to be: Clio @ GVE / Alfa @ Suzuka / Coffee, err, I mean Cappucino RM @ Madrid Reverse (time to drink a cup between turns) :) It should produce tight finishes tho.

As do I. One of the most enjoyable FF cars in the game, in my opinion.

As for my Prize B suggestion, Spa and Daytona RC sound fun -- Fuji also if we turn off penalties -- but my pick will be Suzuka. I really love that track, and I don't think it's gotten a fair shake with the cars we've taken there recently.
One problem with that. Its FR:)

Looks like it's shaping up to be: Clio @ GVE / Alfa @ Suzuka / Coffee, err, I mean Cappucino RM @ Madrid Reverse (time to drink a cup between turns) :) It should produce tight finishes tho.

The Prize B choice is Racefan's not mine. Sorry if the wording of my suggestion was confusing :dunce:

One problem with that. Its FR:)

Aaaaand, I feel like an idiot. No wonder it handles so well :)

Hello stewards - please read this next.

I've managed to watch all 5 available D1 replays from Sunday night. A couple of things to mention. Redsox and dgaf appear to experience lag more often than other racers. At Autum Ring Reverse they were teleporting between 2' to 15' a couple of times. Also, visible damage is on. I believe it contributes to lag issues and should be turned off.

Overall I would say that there was some very good, clean racing in D1 in the majority of the laps in all races. Guys were very aggressive but also showing good racecraft. Didn't see much weaving, late brake dives or much bumping in brake zones etc.

However there are a 3 incidents that need to be reviewed by the stewards. Please go to the stewards forum for details.

6 races in total, 3 races in reverse grid, over 60 minutes of intense sprint style racing, and only 3 incidents of possible concern. I think that is very good.

Sending out PMs to drivers involved in next half hour.

All PMs have been sent out.

Steward Update

The Prize A and Prize B winners are safe. Prize C may have to hold on a bit.

The penalty post will be delayed a day as complications once again have slowed things.

Back