◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
Hey guys. Sorry for the short notice but something has come up and I wont be able to race tonight. I will be on tomorrow night for Wankel Monday. Bring your oil burners to D2 at 10pm EST for some good racing!

Gentlemen I'm about 50/50 in tonight. In an off mood right now. Gonna get kids to bed. Fix a drink and see where that goes. ;)

Will post up before 10pm confirming ya or nay.

Sorry for the late notice, but I am not able to race tonight, i have come down with the flu. I wouldve raced but I'm afraid I would ruin someone's race, badly, so goodluck to my division and see you all next sunday.

Gentlemen I'm about 50/50 in tonight. In an off mood right now. Gonna get kids to bed. Fix a drink and see where that goes. ;)

Will post up before 10pm confirming ya or nay.

Gonna sit out tonight guys still feeling blah. See ya all Wednesday and be back next Sunday.

Good luck and have fun.

Wolfsatz
Good Luck to all in D4, I will miss you guys with the tight and clean racing we've raced during the last couple of months!

You're going to love d3. It seems the racecraft doesn't get better as you go up the divisions. It only gets closer ;)

I can't see zer0 on the track :(

Trying again....

🤬 I don't remember the last time I had issues connecting to a lounge, this is terrible tonight.

Last edited:
Had a great time racing in D3 tonight!👍

Thanks DBUCKEYES and Apmaddock for some back and forth , close , clean racing:tup::)

Dc'd again...good thing we were just chatting and not racing since the night was over :lol:

And yep, good fun in D3 from what I could see. I'm sorry to Buck for that last race in Daytona. At turn...2? (the one after the pit exit anyway)....I eased onto the brakes earlier than normal (about a third of the pedal) to avoid getting into the guys in front of me which clearly surprised him. I don't think it ruined your race but I'll accept a penalty if it's warranted.

Early notice; I won't be racing next weekend as I'm heading up to Whistler on Thursday :)

Braking early to avoid hitting other cars wouldn't get you a penalty. Not doing that would.

Good racing, everyone. I'm celebrating my first night's win after nearly a year in the league. Champagne's on me!

Braking early to avoid hitting other cars wouldn't get you a penalty. Not doing that would.

Good racing, everyone. I'm celebrating my first night's win after nearly a year in the league. Champagne's on me!

I know that, but I think he got a collision penalty for hitting me so I felt bad since he and you were having a mighty battle for overall honours and I didn't want to get it the way of it :nervous:

Had a blast tonight!! Some gr8 battles across the board. I was a little nervous, I will admit, but after racing in this group, I think I'll be able to "settle" in next week and drive less tense.

Unfortunate disconnect in last race of night. Hope it doesn't continue. Haven't had issues for quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good night in D2 last night, bit of a rocky start but I think as people settled in during the night the racing got better 👍 Hopefully this next week will be that much better again :)

I have to say, last night I think I pulled the most bone-headed maneuver of my brief sim racing career.

We get to Daytona, unpack the trailer and roll the car off it to give it the once over. I get talking to the other crews and checking the regulations and totally miss doing the once over. Now the crew's yelling at me, get in the car, qualifying is starting. So I suit up and hop in.

I get in line and wait my turn. It comes and I head out on track, do my out lap, pretty straight forward, no worries. Start the first hot lap, 3 seconds down at the first check point, wtf? By the time I finish the first timed lap I'm 9 seconds down and have been passed three times, still wtf?

Ahh the wise driver says, I have the wrong tires on. Pop out of the track, check them and sure enough I have Sports Hard tires on, not Sports Soft, fix it, ready to rock!

Not so much, the race starts and all I see are shrinking tail lights, more bad words ... I finish pretty much a minute down and all I can think is I must not have changed the tires or Kaz changed them back for me.

The race ends, I enter the scores, start to relay my story of tires not changing and am informed I'm driving the Reanaultsport Clio.

Holy 🤬

Got a good laugh from everyone. At least I entertained for a brief moment :)

Hey racefan...this is us finishing at Daytona last night. You were scored as finishing ahead of me but I clearly beat you to the line. Good racing anyway.

2a00221.jpg

Ahh the wise driver says, I have the wrong tires on. Pop out of the track, check them and sure enough I have Sports Hard tires on, not Sports Soft, fix it, ready to rock!

Not so much, the race starts and all I see are shrinking tail lights, more bad words ... I finish pretty much a minute down and all I can think is I must not have changed the tires or Kaz changed them back for me.

The race ends, I enter the scores, start to relay my story of tires not changing and am informed I'm driving the Reanaultsport Clio.

Holy 🤬

This is a good one, I have the wrong tires checkmarked a couple of times, but not the driving the wrong car. :lol:

Pretty good night in D2 last night, bit of a rocky start but I think as people settled in during the night the racing got better 👍 Hopefully this next week will be that much better again :)

I have to say, last night I think I pulled the most bone-headed maneuver of my brief sim racing career.

We get to Daytona, unpack the trailer and roll the car off it to give it the once over. I get talking to the other crews and checking the regulations and totally miss doing the once over. Now the crew's yelling at me, get in the car, qualifying is starting. So I suit up and hop in.

I get in line and wait my turn. It comes and I head out on track, do my out lap, pretty straight forward, no worries. Start the first hot lap, 3 seconds down at the first check point, wtf? By the time I finish the first timed lap I'm 9 seconds down and have been passed three times, still wtf?

Holy 🤬

Sounded like fun, atleast in daytona you laughed about it instead of completely raging and throwing a controller at your tv.

Lookin forward to next weekend. 👍

kcheeb, you really should have some strong words for the Race Director. He should have caught that! :lol:

Skills
kcheeb, you really should have some strong words for the Race Director. He should have caught that! :lol:

Oh yeah, he's been given a stern talking to and is currently on notice. One more incident like this and he's done!

Come to think of it ...

I can't see zer0 on the track :(

Trying again....

🤬 I don't remember the last time I had issues connecting to a lounge, this is terrible tonight.

I had to try to get connected 5 times before it took hold and got connected. Then last race (with chance to place top 5 :nervous:) disconnect. Hope you're connection issues don't rub off, tez. LOL. I haven't had any connection issues since October really.

Back