◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,635 comments
game over, everybody go home, he has nsx

fastest lap in the amg for the 10 minutes i drove it was 1:32:9. anyone know if that is good or bad yet? also if there is no suitable host for practice tonight i will be in d1 most likely, i would host but my internet is poop

I just got the same lap time after about 9 laps in my practice room. Seems like a good time for the SLS would be about an average time for the SRT

Oshawa-Joe
I used to race the X1s often in 2011, but not much lately. Just golded all the Vettel for a third time using my SNR_Oshawa-Joe. Only took me an hour and 15min total this time and got the urge to race them again. Thinking it would be nice to have a small group of SNAILS to race with (pretty sure it won't be large). I know veloci 2NR is a fan of the car, but I haven't seen him much.

So far we have 2armed and Panda? I'll add you guys. Anyone else?

Sounds good to me. My first racing game was F1 2010, I like racing fast nimble cars :)

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday April 28th past please join with your best racecraft
BLUE ROOM:
SNAIL BLUE PRACTICE ROOM
1472-6118-3701-4257-4767

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the
SNAIL RED PRACTICE ROOM
1472 6681 3630 4563 1894

More PP Cap Pics for your viewing pleasure ;) No more for awhile in case you don't like pics.

zm_397CD1b2_Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

zm_e38f8702_Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg

zm_c2e000Bc_Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg

zm_DF87dCE6_Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps_4_(2).jpg

zm_70eCc80C_Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps_6_(2).jpg

zm_FBD7278e_Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps_7_(2).jpg

zm_fA3b05a3_Suzuka_Circuit_(2).jpg

zm_B42a2c6D_Suzuka_Circuit_1_(2).jpg

zm_bDd9FABA_Suzuka_Circuit_2_(2).jpg

zm_861c509F_Suzuka_Circuit_3_(2).jpg

zm_8fCC86d2_Suzuka_Circuit_4_(2).jpg

zm_7dEDD1A4_Suzuka_Circuit_5_(2).jpg

Sorry Everyone I Got Disconnected For Some Reason. That Never Happened Before :( I Feel Bad For Blowin It Tonight. Sorry.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown... Not your fault dude. It's just one of the goodies that comes with hosting...

Nevermind....

Last edited:
👍 well said exo!

mind if I borrow it sometime?

All yours my brother!! I hate to admit it but I think I picked that up off of a Limp Bizkit song!! :dopey:

Sign #14 that you are a SNAILaholic: Practice fell apart and you are actually sporting a boo-boo lip and pouting around the house...

Last edited:
Practice went well till GP/D room filled up and we had someone (random) with dial up I'm sure. Caused me to lose traction and frame rates. Disconnected side monitors twice. Kicked them out before last race and lost a few others. Room was back to normal. GT5/PD/Sony couldn't host a game with 16 people if their lives depended on it. Hopefully GT6 solves that. It's truly a game killer.

On a good note. I clicked off a 1:50.8 in the RX7. :) hopefully this means I've found my groove again.

Lap count btw

Laguna - 6 laps

GP/D - 7 laps

R U FASTER THAN A REDNECK UPDATE:

- I would like to remind all the participants that the rule book for this competition is posted on page 1376 of this thread and I'm still waiting for car choices from 5 rednecks and 2 import drivers and Mr.2ArmedMen, i only have your 585pp choice (Ford GT). Please complete the formality :)

I would like to hear from all the participants suggestions about the track the event should take place. I think it should be a short fast track in the likes of Grand Valley East, Rome, Cape Ring North or Tsukuba.
Personally, i think TOP GEAR would be a blast.

So far:

Rednecks:
Mopar 440: Shelby Series 1 (525) - Dodge Viper GTS (585)
Martin20az: Mercury Cougar XR7 (525) - Dodge Challenger SRT8 (585)
The2ArmedMen: ------------(525) - Ford Gt (585)

Imports:
Albtifosi: TVR Tamora (525) - Ferrari F430 (585)
WolfSatz: Lotus Esprit V8 GT (525) - Aston Martin DB9 (585)
VagStar: Nismo Superleggera (525) - Nissan Skyline GT-R (585)
DriftAssassin: Nissan 300SX (525) - Efini FD Rx7 (585)
DaPandaBear: Acura NSX (525) - Jaguar XKR Coupe (585)

I'll use the

88 Iroc Z - 525pp
70 Trans Cammer - 585pp

Last edited:
For RUFTAR what's the rule on turning the engine power limiter waaaaay down? Are we allowed to or does it have to be at a minimum percentage?

Back