◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,636 comments
UNOFFICIAL: GCar is having some technical difficulties I guess, but in a PM he told me the SLS AMG '10 will replace the Lambo. Unless he changes his mind I suggest breaking it in.

Here we have an awesome choice of a car that i don't remember ever using on the sunday events. Beautiful.
I don't want to sound like i'm whining but the 69' Camaro at Laguna??? Seriously? Again already? We did that not too long ago with the RM one but in the exact same track!

I won't be able to host a practice room tonight. Have golf tournament Sat and my partner and I are meeting for a 9 hole practice this afternoon.

I won't be able to host a practice room tonight. Have golf tournament Sat and my partner and I are meeting for a 9 hole practice this afternoon.

That makes 2 of us! I wont be able to partake in tonights practice festivities!

BLUE and RED capable hosts are needed! Please PM me if you are able to host tonight!

2ARMEDMEN- No RM's please. Let's keep it street spirit.

Ok. I wanted to run my mustang v8 but it feels like the game limits how much you can't turn the wheel too much on the controller, so I'm probably gonna end up in a gt for 585 unless someone can tell me how to get my stang to turn

And the amg at nurb is a great choice, almost picked that last time I had prize A

Ok. I wanted to run my mustang v8 but it feels like the game limits how much you can't turn the wheel too much on the controller, so I'm probably gonna end up in a gt for 585 unless someone can tell me how to get my stang to turn

And the amg at nurb is a great choice, almost picked that last time I had prize A

X2 I've found that Gran Turismo is not a very controller friendly game esp. on oval tracks.👎

So I just downloaded this GT5 app for my droid, and it has a tab with a bunch of GT5 easter eggs. Well apparently you can see the loch ness monster swimming in the lake at Trial Mountain. LOL wtf

So I just downloaded this GT5 app for my droid, and it has a tab with a bunch of GT5 easter eggs. Well apparently you can see the loch ness monster swimming in the lake at Trial Mountain. LOL wtf

Yep and there's a monkey in a branch right before the 2nd tunnel.

525 Acura NSX
585 jaguar xkr coup

game over, everybody go home, he has nsx

fastest lap in the amg for the 10 minutes i drove it was 1:32:9. anyone know if that is good or bad yet? also if there is no suitable host for practice tonight i will be in d1 most likely, i would host but my internet is poop

the2armedmen
game over, everybody go home, he has nsx

Don't get too excited. Before break in it only has about 510 pp.

I think cape ring south would be the best track for this event. It's decent combination of twisty stuff, kinda twisty stuff, and a decent straight.

My new combo is 69 Z28 on sport Medium AT Laguna Seca

FOR THE PRIZE B I CHOOSE THE
---MERCEDES SLS AMG 10'---
thank u all !

Thanks for making your Prize A and Prize B selections..

The May 5th lineup has been posted! :gtpflag:

Is anyone willing to take sexy pictures of the three cars and post them on the thread? I'd like to incorporate some eye-candy into the lineup post. 💡

Attention​

I still have not received any feedback from capable hosts for RED or BLUE practice rooms tonight. I wont be able to make practice either tonight to be able to host either.

Anyone available to host tonight?

Back