◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,634 comments
The Zonda is also a race car!

We should keep it at the Pony and Bull level .. Never seen a Zonda on the street!

Last edited:
The pictures in the line up post are an awesome idea! 👍

Might be a good idea to make them smaller or consider deleting them once that week is over. Just to save on load times.

You better practice pratice practice.... The Zonda at Top Gear would be a B**ch to race...
The Aston already requires a lot of throttle comtrol.... Kudos to ya of you can make good lap times!

You better practice pratice practice.... The Zonda at Top Gear would be a B**ch to race...
The Aston already requires a lot of throttle comtrol.... Kudos to ya of you can make good lap times!

I'm gonna drop the Iroc and Cammer for now. The two are ridiculously off pace.

Definitely using the:

04 Corvette - 585pp this was my initial choice

Now to find a suitable 525pp car. 10 Camaro most likely but I want to use an old muscle car. Trying the Shelby GT500

-------------------------------------------------
Ok after several laps and several cars I've Madeira final choices:

2010 Camaro SS - 525pp

2009 Corvette ZR1 - 585pp

Bring it on Ricer Boys!!!

Last edited:
I'm gonna drop the Iroc and Cammer for now. The two are ridiculously off pace.

Definitely using the:

04 Corvette - 585pp this was my initial choice

Now to find a suitable 525pp car. 10 Camaro most likely but I want to use an old muscle car. Trying the Shelby GT500

Owens will you be on later tonight? I definitely need to practice some and need comparable lap times.

Is it set in stone that we are running Top Gear Test Track? I sure hope not.

Owens will you be on later tonight? I definitely need to practice some and need comparable lap times.

Is it set in stone that we are running Top Gear Test Track? I sure hope not.

Yes sir and I honestly agree about the TGTT. Not feeling it. Hard to track to "race" on. It's a time trial track but ill go with it if so. ;)

--------------------------------------------------

SMIGGS

Ok after several laps and several cars I've made my final choices:

2010 Camaro SS - 525pp

2009 Corvette ZR1 - 585pp

Bring it on Ricer Boys!!!

Last edited:
Is the regular Ford GT allowed?

Obviously :)

Wolf... its gonna be very hard for u to see a zonda on the road unless you go to europe cuz no one exporting it to north america :)

TMoMONEY, welcome in. Dangerzone had to quit and exosphere never answered the invitation so, you're in.

Last edited:
Ricer Boys? Sir, I would kindly like to point out the rice has nothing to do with racing. Of course, I would expect "rednecks" to understand "racing" since they only know how to go in a straight line. :lol:

LoL do you know what kind of car I own in real life? ;)

My slow ricer junk:
evohdr2-1.png

pfff. it's not even an FQ520.

??? FQ320 and FQ400 never heard of a FQ520.

Those rating are bhp and not whp too.

I'll be looking to make around 500 AWHP when it hit the road. 98% complete. Lacking time to finish it. (Need to cleanup garage and build a few things) I'm just not in a hurry. Project stretched out and now it's just gonna wait.

So in the end I'd have like a FQ650+ ;) bring it!!

I'd love to make an attempt at that show if it was ever recorded in reasonable distance from me.

Last edited:
Wolfsatz
Hey car connoisseurs and Team mates, someone recently said that they were good at tuning. Any help with tuning the Top Gear Force is appreciated.

Lotus Esprit GT '00
Aston Martin DB9

You're in luck! I've already got a pretty wicked db9 in my stable! It fits the 585 class nicely.

I'd like to add that I also like spa for the neck v tuner shenanigans. To gear is cool, but I see a lot of troubles coming from the first corner. It may only be 1 v 1 but it only takes two to tumble.

R U FASTER THAN A REDNECK UPDATE #351.896.544:

- I would like to remind all the participants that the rule book for this competition is posted on page 1376 of this thread and I'm still waiting for car choices from 3 rednecks (MoperLover, QuietStorm and RickyBobby) and 1 import driver (Adventuruss).

The event will take place at the TOP GEAR TEST TRACK.

So far:

Rednecks:
Mopar 440: Shelby Series 1 (525) - Dodge Viper GTS (585)
Martin20az: Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (525) - Dodge Viper ACR (585)
RickyBobby: Chevelle SS (525) - Corvette C06 (585)
The2ArmedMen: Chevrolet Corvette C06 (525) - Ford GT (585)
OwensRacing: Chevrolet Camaro SS (525 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (585)
QuietStorm: ---------------(525) - -------------- (585)
NickTune: Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - Dodge Challenger R/T (585)
MoperLover: -------------- (525) - ----------------- (585)

Imports:
Albtifosi: TVR Tamora (525) - Ferrari F430 (585)
WolfSatz: Lotus Esprit V8 GT (525) - Aston Martin DB9 (585)
VagStar: Nismo Superleggera (525) - Nissan Skyline GT-R (585)
DriftAssassin: RUF BTR (525) - Nissan GT-R (585)
DaPandaBear: Acura NSX (525) - Jaguar XKR Coupe (585)
Schmiggz: Lancer EvoVI RS T.M (525) - Pagani Zonda C12S (585)
Adventuruss: ----------------- (525) - ---------------- (585)
DigiImprov: BMW M3 (525) - Mazda RX7 FD (585)

If i get all the missing info until tomorrow early afternoon the event can take place friday at 7:00 Pacific-10:00 Central (Usual S.N.A.I.L. racing schedule)

As tremendously predictable, there's ONLY two 70's muscles in the grid driven by Nick.

Last edited:
??? FQ320 and FQ400 never heard of a FQ520.

Those rating are bhp and not whp too.

I'll be looking to make around 500 AWHP when it hit the road. 98% complete. Lacking time to finish it. (Need to cleanup garage and build a few things) I'm just not in a hurry. Project stretched out and now it's just gonna wait.

So in the end I'd have like a FQ650+ ;) bring it!!

I'd love to make an attempt at that show if it was ever recorded in reasonable distance from me.

I was just kidding. I love it. I'm always watching EVO's on instagram.

Yes, I know how projects go trust me. Once I get a new DD I'm just gonna quit with the 1.8t stuff and S4 swap her. It won't be til I find a new job though :(

If race is Friday night EST. I'll have to withdraw. My Friday and Saturday nights are spoken for. I've got every day during the week and all day Sunday.

As for modern car picks. I think the PP matching has led to folks not being able to swallow using a car 3-4 secs slower. :/ I tried many and they all blew except for the 69 Camaro. Didn't try any Dodges. I'm not a fan.

Last edited:
The pictures in the line up post are an awesome idea! 👍

Might be a good idea to make them smaller or consider deleting them once that week is over. Just to save on load times.

Thanks! Thought about doing it a while ago, but dropped the ball.. I definitely do plan on removing the large font and the pictures as each lineup goes "red", which indicates it's an old lineup. Anyone think we should include a picture of the track for each round next to the picture of each car? I'm thinking that might be a bit much though..

Another idea is just to have the picture of each car taken at the track it's going to be raced on. Better yet, have the car positioned at the most recognizable or iconic part of the track. For example, if the combo was at Laguna Seca, the car would be in the foreground and the corkscrew would be in the background. Also, a lot of tracks have the name of the track on a huge sign either over the track or alongside the track. Lots of possibilities there. :)

Obviously :)

Wolf... its gonna be very hard for u to see a zonda on the road unless you go to europe cuz no one exporting it to north america :)

TMoMONEY, welcome in. Dangerzone had to quit and exosphere never answered the invitation so, you're in.

For sure. When does the race start? And I don't really have all the tracks. I might have to seat out some races.

Something along these lines?

lagunaseca.gif

0cb4b6f237ab7ddebb542e47395af2f7.gif

TwinRingMotegi-GPCourse.png

Just have to size both car and track pictures. Not sure if you can do that in the board code. Or maybe someone with leet photoshop skeelz could overlay one on the other?

Back