◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Last day and night of the Go Pro games here in Vail, I will not make the races tonight.( I'm also still a little bruised from the whipping by Kcheeb's wife last night in the first race!)
Good fun, and good race craft to all!:cheers:

The Solstice should already be in your gifts under the Community tab.

Each PS3 is limited to 1 car per day.

Just wondering if any snails are planning on going to racerx at e3 this week? I'm planning on going on Tuesday to check it out but most likely won't be putting in a serious effort as I'm out of town for the finals on Thursday. If anyone else is going it'd be fun to meet up.

Almost done breaking in the solstice, hopefully it drives better, this car is a tank.

If the car sent to you was from the OCD, you don't have to break it in. Just an oil change is enough. Of course, considering that you're almost done I probably should just keep my mouth shut. :sly:

Just wondering if any snails are planning on going to racerx at e3 this week? I'm planning on going on Tuesday to check it out but most likely won't be putting in a serious effort as I'm out of town for the finals on Thursday. If anyone else is going it'd be fun to meet up.

I want to attend sence I'm about 20mins from e3 event
But isn't e3 a non public event how would we compet If we can't get in

Welcome all you new guys and congratulations, you just joined the best GT5 community in the whole world and Canada :D. S.N.A.I.L. holds within the most friendly and clean racers in the GT5 universe, except, of course, WolfSatz, :D:D:D:D.
I really hope you guys have fun and enjoy the light ambiance of this league.
Cheers to all of you.... 2 i believe :)

PS. If anyone needs a Pontiac Solstice just let me know... i have none to give away ahahahahahhahahahah

Lol watching my bobs destroy the competition in the grand valley enduro. They make it seem like the car is awesome, but I know better!

No, thank YOU! It's all of you guys who give your time and skills for the betterment of the league that make S.N.A.I.L. what it is. With that in mind, kcheeb have been searching for a way to thank you guys and we think we've found it.. Starting tomorrow, we're going to start a contest that only guys on TEAM S.N.A.I.L. can participate in. I can't give you all the details yet, but let's just say the prize will be kick ass!

This has been pestering me all day...
I've been very curious as to what this "kick-ass" prize will be ;) When will we get info on this zer0? :)

Welcome all you new guys and congratulations, you just joined the best GT5 community in the whole world and Canada :D. S.N.A.I.L. holds within the most friendly and clean racers in the GT5 universe, except, of course, WolfSatz, :D:D:D:D.

Ive heard of the guy... the one with the awesomely looking green cars, right? ☆☆☆

Back