0/0 Classics from OCD and Prizes (Muscles Cars Update)

• Thread starter GrandGTM
  • 436 comments
Hi mate,
Passionate Pink (Lexus)
Crystal Gold (Lexus)
Pearl Yellow (Lexus)
Midnight Purple II
Midnight Purple III
sent as second payment for the Ivy green Superbird. All my ends should be done now
thanks for everything
cheers

I have just sent the following your way, that should just leave me owing you 10 more paints for our pending trades 👍

1967 Ticket

Iced Teal Metallic (TVR)
Chrome Orange Metallic x 2 (1 light shade, 1 dark shade)
Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent (Priority)
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

Thanks everybody! the paint list has been shortened again because I have filled the quotas of those particular paints. :)

I have just sent the following your way, that should just leave me owing you 10 more paints for our pending trades 👍

1967 Ticket

Iced Teal Metallic (TVR)
Chrome Orange Metallic x 2 (1 light shade, 1 dark shade)
Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent (Priority)
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent

I got a Lamborghini Muira from the ticket you sent!! Finally! :D Thanks!!

Today's chips have been sent 👍

Midnight Purple (P) x 2
Midnight Purple II x 2
Midnight Purple III

The following have been sent 👍 That's all my items sent for our agreed trades :)

Pearl Yellow (Lexus)
Passionate Pink (Lexus)
Crystal Gold (Lexus)
Lime Green x 2

Thanks! wanted paints list has been shortened again thanks to your great help. Anyone who owes me paints and did not send yet please check the OP for the current wanted paints list. :)

Attention everyone. There won't be any cars sent from me after the last scheduled trade. Details in the OP. :)

Sorry to see you go mate, its been great trading with you. Maybe i will send some free paints occasionaly but am sending to you within trade today and tomorrow anyway. Oh well, take care mate and enjoy your endurances, cheers

First 5 paints of the Corvette Stingray Can-Am White trade sent:

Formula Red Pearl (TVR)
Chrome Gold
Chrome Silver
Matte Light Red (x2)

Thanks for the paints! and thanks to ch1potle and Igwyana for the help with getting the rest of the pre-2.0 gear! Now I have to collect the new gear! :D

Last 5 paints of the Corvette Stingray Can-Am White trade sent:

Pearl Yellow (Lexus)
Crystal Gold (Lexus) x2
Chameleon Orange x2

Thanks guys! I updated the paint list again for anyone who still owes me paints or anyone who wants to donate a few my way :)

Today's trade with chieh has been postponed due to the car being on my other account ( Grendizer77 ) No FR sent, I sent a PM but there was no reply.

Tomorrow's trade is also postponed as I do not currently have the can-am white Stingray, Sorry ID_Racing :(

Have to go through with the next scheduled trade so as to not lose a trading day. Stay tuned for schedule adjustments. I do apologize for any inconvenience this is causing and working very hard to find the missing car.

Today's trade with chieh has been postponed due to the car being on my other account ( Grendizer77 ) No FR sent, I sent a PM but there was no reply.

Tomorrow's trade is also postponed as I do not currently have the can-am white Stingray, Sorry ID_Racing :(

Have to go through with the next scheduled trade so as to not lose a trading day. Stay tuned for schedule adjustments. I do apologize for any inconvenience this is causing and working very hard to find the missing car.

No problem mate! :)

I'm in the middle of trying to solve some problems having sent cars to people who have filled their gift quota and other interesting internet issues, so I really dont mind postponing some trades..:)

ID_racing
No problem mate! :)

I'm in the middle of trying to solve some problems having sent cars to people who have filled their gift quota and other interesting internet issues, so I really dont mind postponing some trades..:)

Thanks for understanding.

@ grandgtm & @ id_racing...

Not promising anything guys but let me check for missing car in can am white, if i have it i will send to id for you for free mate, i may have a surprise slot coming up soon........remember this all depends if i actually have it. Will check soon and get back to you both here, cheers

I'll sort that out with ID for you mate 👍

EDIT: I shot a PM to ID_racing to tell him about it so don't sweat it mate

ch1potle
I'll sort that out with ID for you mate 👍

EDIT: I shot a PM to ID_racing to tell him about it so don't sweat it mate

I really don't know what to say, this is entirely my fault for not keeping track of my cars. Thank you.

Back